Whether you are a mountain lover or an avid swimmer, Santorini is the perfect place for everyone. This volcanic island, set in a crescent around the caldera, offers breathtaking scenery and a variety of recreational activities. Boating, sunbathing on the beach, hiking in the mountains or visiting unique vineyards each have their own personality. And of course you will be enchanted by the blue domes against the azure sea.Check Rates
The Vasilicos, is considered the best hotel on the island. Old family home converted into luxury hotel. The soothing white classic shapes of the buildings immediately relax and put you in a romantic mood. Despite its antique look, the hotel offers extra-class services.
Suites overlooking the caldera are custom-decorated. In each room there is no casual detail all things considered from books to cosmetic items made by nature itself. The panoramic heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi add to the luxurious ambience. The hearty, homemade breakfast served every morning on the terrace will energise you for the day.
- Situated ten metres from the beach on one of the island’s most beautiful beaches, Perivolos Beach, The Nets is the perfect place to dine on the terrace between sunbathing sessions. Decorated in the style of the movie Mamma Mia, this restaurant offers perfectly prepared seafood and tapas, typical of the local cuisine. Address : Perivolos Beach, Santorini 847 00
- Iriana Caf is the ideal place where Iriana Caf opens its doors, making it a little gem tucked away between the art gallery and the Orthodox Cathedral. The cafe is especially famous for its pastry shop, whose sweets will please even those who do not consider themselves to have a sweet tooth. Address: Ipapantis 307, Thira 847 00
- Candouni will leave you with the best gastronomic memories. Candouni is a great option for dining against a spectacular sunset backdrop. Here you will enjoy the many delicacies found only in Santorini such as fava, white eggplant, tomato fritters and apopti. Address: Oia 847 02
- Sometimes you want what you don’t have. Cacio e Pepe offers Italian cuisine on the Greek island. What could be better than a margarita pizza straight from the oven. The pizza turns out really real. Address: 25is Martiou, Thira 847 00
- All wine lovers simply must visit Vassaltis Winery. Faced with harsh climatic conditions and unpretentious geology, the islanders found an entirely unique system of grape growing. In Santorini, grape bushes are given a round, woven shape very similar to a basket. Such a basket is necessary for protection against wind gusts. Vassaltis Winery gives you the opportunity not only to see unusual vines, but also to conduct wine tastings. Address: Vourvoulos, 84700 Thra