Not all holidaymakers like accommodation in large hotel complexes or sanatoriums. Tired of the noise, the accumulation of people in public places, the attitude of the staff “as to all”. Guests of the southern coast of Crimea are increasingly paying attention to small guest holiday homes. One of these places is the mini-hotel Sky and Mare in Alushta. The owners offer accommodation in spacious comfortable rooms,food, leisure and entertainment, opportunities for recreation with children.
Location and conditions
The main advantage of the guest house, built in 2014, is its location. It is located on the first coastline 50 meters from the sea. Vacationers practically do not leave the hotel, as immediately outside the gate begins the beach. This quiet, cozy area of Alushta is called the resort village of Semidvorye. It is completely fenced off from outsiders and guarded around the clock. It has its own infrastructure and built its own Embankment.
Previously, a large pioneer camp was based on this territory. Then the land went into private hands and by the efforts of several entrepreneurs and investors, the corner turned into a health zone. Most holiday homes are seasonally open. Swimming in Semidvorye begin in mid-May. The peak in the number of vacationers falls on July-August. Those who come here all the time know that hot weather and warm sea persist until October. Therefore, September in climatic conditions is not inferior to the summer months.
The distance to the center of Alushta is 11 km along the Sudak highway. From it in the direction of the village there is a turn with a sign. Most of the services for guests of the resort area are provided free of charge, including parking. In “Sky and Mare” the cost of services also includes:
- guide services and assistance in organizing a tour of the Crimean sights;
The owner took care of a pleasant lounge area with a swimming pool, children’s entertainment, excellent accommodation for guests, including pets.
Important! Parking for guests of this hotel is adjacent to its territory. You do not have to go far for a car to go on an excursion or have fun in Alushta.
“Very nice and modern seaside hotel. In a small area there is absolutely everything – a swimming pool, a children’s playground, places of rest for adults, sports equipment. The restaurant has two halls – open and closed. On the roof there is an observation deck (magical view). The staff is extremely hospitable. Towels are changed on time, do not be rude, solve problems. A gentle descent leads to the sea, which is very convenient for parents with small children” Olga, Russia
The hotel fund has 24 rooms with sound insulation. All are equipped with a bathroom with shower, but not all have balconies. From household appliances are equipped refrigerator, TV, air conditioning. Mosquito nets on windows protect against nocturnal insects. Safes for valuables and documents are installed everywhere. The bathroom has a bathrobe, slippers, a set of toiletries, hairdryer.
The following types of rooms are offered for guests’ stay:
- Economy (20 sq. m) without balcony. Perfect for holidaymakers who dream of relaxing on the sea at affordable prices. This room can accommodate from 2 to 4 people. It can be two adults or parents with one or two children. A double bed is permanently installed. Two seats will be added on request. These can be single beds or folding armchairs.
- Standard 1 (25-30 sq. m.) is a spacious room located on the ground floor of the guest building and having a separate entrance. A very convenient option for parents with strollers, on the way there will be only 2 steps. The room has a double bed and a folding armchair. Communication with the porter is carried out by internal telephone. There is an electric kettle. There is a dressing table for cosmetics and wicker furniture for relaxation. The view overlooks the pool.
- Standard 2 (25-27 sq. m)) – spacious rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors with balconies and sea views. There is a double bed and a folding armchair, they can put another bed. Equipped with a recreation area – coffee table and armchairs. A tea station is installed.
- Junior suites (35-43 sq. m.) are represented by one-room and two-room suites. The balcony of 9 square meters. m more resembles a terrace. It has sun loungers for sunbathing, a table and semi-chairs for breakfast or tea. The interior is made taking into account eco-standards. A minimum of decor, a lot of wood, high-quality upholstery for furniture and good textiles on the windows.
- Suite (55 sq. m) with balcony and sea view – two-room suite with author’s modern design. Can accommodate up to five people. There are two double beds and a folding armchair in one of the rooms. The relaxation area with a coffee table and semi-seats is located by the panoramic windows, which offer a beautiful view of the sea coast.
- Suite+ (55 sq. m)- a two-room suite with a balcony and sea views. It is possible to accommodate up to 5 people. In the room with panoramic glazing there is a round double bed of King size, in the other – 2 single beds. There is a folding chair. Panoramic windows are curtained with curtains “black-out”, which create a special comfort and darkening for a full sleep. This category of rooms is in demand among large families and newlyweds who decide to spend their honeymoon at sea.
Pay attention! All rooms are closed with electronic locks. Upon check-in, key cards are issued, which can be left at the reception so as not to lose.
Meals and restaurants
The catering of guests is fully taken over by the hotel restaurant (if guests are satisfied with its cuisine and menu). Breakfast “Buffet” in any case is already included in the price. The assortment usually includes a couple of types of scrambled eggs or omelets, scramble with vegetables and cheese, toast with ham. Porridges are prepared by reservation. After 12.30 the kitchen starts working on the main menu. Half or full board can be arranged with set lunches/dinners. Prices are democratic, the menu is diverse. Lunch consists of four dishes – salad, soup, hot and garnish, as well as a drink of the guest’s choice. For dinner, prepare a meat or fish dish, salad, tea or coffee.
The main menu is based on the traditions of European cuisine. There is a large selection of salads, including warm, three types of pasta, hot and cold snacks, a large selection of soups from classic borscht to exquisite gazpacho with cheese “Feta”. The second dishes are prepared according to European and Black Sea recipes, a diverse selection of meat / fish / poultry / vegetables cooked on coals is provided. For lovers of fast food there is a burger menu.
The bar card pleases with an abundance of coffee drinks, including chilled, a selection of teas, freshly squeezed juices, non-alcoholic cocktails.
More information! The hotel offers “Room service”. This means that the chef will prepare any dish to order, and agile waiters will bring it to the room for a surcharge of 10% of the order.
Entertainment, beaches and pools
With the organization of leisure activities, the hotel also copes well. For those who want to stay in silence, a special relaxation zone has been created. Here you can relax in a cocoon chair under a shade canopy. Active guests can play table tennis or football, billiards, rent a bicycle or go hiking in the picturesque surroundings. Children’s daytime animation smoothly flows into evening entertainment programs for adults.
As soon as guests go outside the gate and take only 50 steps, they get to one of the village beaches. Guests of “Sky and Mare” can use the services of 4 beach areas of the sanatorium “Slavutich” free of charge. Beach towels are provided at the hotel. Canopies, sun loungers, umbrellas are already on the shore. The infrastructure includes toilets, showers, changing rooms, cafes, services of organizers of beach games. Everything except food and entertainment is free of charge.
The hotel has a beautiful freshwater pool. In the morning, the water in it is heated, and in the evening the lights are turned on, which makes night bathing aesthetically attractive. The swimming pool is open only during the warm season, from May to October. The water temperature is maintained around +28 degrees Celsius. In addition, there is a jacuzzi with two hydromassageurs.
The owner has not forgotten about the lovers of spa treatments. He built a Turkish bath with a wooden barrel for bathing. A separate room has a lounge area with a hookah. It is decorated in oriental style with sofas, hanging armchairs, soft pillows. It is not necessary to smoke a hookah, but you can just read your favorite book in coolness and privacy.
Recreational opportunities for children
The hotel accepts children of all ages. For kids up to 4 years old, sleep and meals (breakfast buffet) will be free. Discounts are available for older children. The free service includes the installation of cribs for babies, high chairs and other necessary trifles. The owner tried to provide for all the wishes of the parents. Especially the chef of the local restaurant tried, creating a children’s menu. It serves milk porridge with fruit, chicken, salmon and rabbit cutlets, airy mashed potatoes, favorite soups and desserts.
With leisure also there will be no problems for both children and their parents. Animation day program for children has its continuation in the evening. Adults can relax in the bar for a couple of hours while cheerful animators work out with their children. For children older than 4 years, a climbing wall was built. Kids can play on the playground with swings and a slide. Cocoon chairs are perfect for a relaxing pastime in a shaded space.
There is no separate bowl for bathing children, but young guests of the hotel have long chosen the hydromassage department and enjoy spending their leisure time in its shallow water. On the beaches of the village there are other entertainments. These include riding bananas and cotton candy, “paddling pools” with toys and slides. If there is a desire to diversify the rest, then parents with children go to the Seaside Park, which is located 800 meters from the guest house. This is a separate recreation area, which is a botanical garden in miniature. The wonderful grove of Semidvorye was declared a natural monument in 1947.
The promenade with the beach is a separate entertainment complex and is a special pride of Semidvorye. There is a real children’s pool, and from the pier depart pleasure boats in different directions of the southern Crimea. At the rental office you can always rent a catamaran, boat or fishing boat. Sea fishing will be entertainment not only for dads, but also for their sons.
Excursions and attractions nearby
Staff can offer unforgettable tours of local natural and sightseeing sites. It can be walking routes, boat trips and cruises, sightseeing tours. Among them:
- cable car to Ai-Petri;
- Swallow’s Nest;
- Vorontsov Palace;
- Livadia and Massandra;
The highlight is the route “Golden Ring”, which includes a visit to the Foros Church, Innkerman, Assumption and St. Toroitsky monasteries, the coastline from Alushta to Foros. Along the way of the hiking trail, tourists will see many interesting rock paintings, and will also be able to conduct an unforgettable photo shoot against the backdrop of amazingly beautiful landscapes.
“Sky and Mare” refers to premium hotels. It is convenient to live, relax and have fun. If you consider spending a vacation on the beach with your family, then you should pay attention to this option./?php echo the_content(); ?>