Premium hotel (5 stars) “Marriott” is located in the heart of Voronezh. This is a convenient option for business people coming on business trips. The city is not considered a center of tourist pilgrimage, but it does not occupy military glory. The first known defensive fortress was built by the Decree of Ivan the Terrible in 1586. This date is considered the birthday of Voronezh – the city of Military Glory, the largest administrative center of central Russia.Check Rates
The world’s largest hotel operator – Marriott Corporation – is guaranteed to provide its guests with the best service and comfortable living conditions. The company has existed since 1927. During this time, the owners several times changed the concept of business, built the principles of corporate culture. As a result, the brand entered the hundred best employers according to Fortune. There is no turnover of personnel, which means that guests can count on high-quality service of experienced administrators, porters, maids and other hotel employees.
The location in the center of Voronezh has a lot of advantages. Nearby are the main offices of leading commercial firms, administrative buildings of power structures, historical sights, theaters, museums, entertainment complexes. Even after the official check-out from the hotel, guests can leave their luggage in the hotel luggage storage to walk around the city in anticipation of the evening flight of the plane or train. This service is provided free of charge. Luggage storage is located on the 1st and 7th floors of Marriott.
Important! Check-in is at 14.00. In case of late check-in before 18.00, 50% of the room rate is taken, after 18.00 – 100% surcharge. You must leave before 12.00. All details and changes should be clarified with the administrator.
The hotel does not have a shuttle service. The airport is 20.6 from the hotel. You can get there by taxi or public transport. Take bus 120a to the puppet theatre stop (after Karl Marx Street) and walk 360 metres. From the railway station “Voronezh-1” there are buses 68, 67a, minibus 49b. You need to get to the stop “Komissarzhevskaya” and walk 400 meters on foot. From the central bus station walk to the stop of taxis 49b and 67a, get to “Karl Marx”, walk 250 meters.
For those who come by their own transport, paid parking is offered. It belongs to the Central Department Store and is located under the hotel building. The cost of the day is 600 rubles. (actual for February 2021). Pets are allowed to come to the hotel. In this case, the guest will leave a deposit, which will be returned upon departure, if the property of the hotel remains safe and sound.
The rooms are decorated in a classic style, without unnecessary décor, equipped with the necessary furniture. Each has a bathroom with a bath or shower. All windows offer views of the city. High-speed cable internet and free Wi-Fi are available. It is convenient for visitors. At any time, you can order a service to increase the speed, paying extra for it at the established tariffs. All rooms are available round-the-clock service, food delivery, mini-bar for a fee.
To accommodate guests are offered:
- One-room De Luxe (30 sq. m.) with two single beds or one King size bed. In addition, there is an armchair with an ottoman for the feet, a desk. Shower without high sides is suitable for people with reduced mobility. These rooms do not have devices for the hearing impaired. It is possible to install a baby cot and provide business services for a fee.
- Executive room (30 sq. m.) is not convenient for people with disabilities. For guests there are special privileges: access to the Executive Lounge, separate entrance to the floor, free treats in the form of tea with canapés and dessert during the day, soft drinks in the minibar. Rooms are located on the 19th floor. Bathroom combined. There is a set for tea / coffee, iron, ironing board, ergonomic chair, work desk.
- Superior corner room (36 sq. m.) is located on the 19th floor. Floor-to-floor windows, no connecting rooms. Not suitable for disabled people. Bath and shower are separate. There is a safe for storing valuables and documents. Guests have access to the Executive Lounge and receive a free tea and dessert treat during the day.
- Junior Suite (50 sq. m.) is not suitable for guests with disabilities. From the furniture, a soft corner is additionally installed, the bath is separated from the shower by a partition. Guests have access to the Executive Lounge and will receive a small treat in the form of tea with canapés and dessert during the day. There are no connecting rooms. Of the features of the interior – the presence of a dining area. Food and beverage delivery is available on request around the clock for an additional fee.
- Premium suite (66 sq. m. is equipped according to the type of “eurodvushki” with a bedroom and a kitchen-living room. It is not convenient for disabled people, it is located on the 19th floor. Interconnecting rooms are available. Bath and shower are separate. The kitchen area includes a mini fridge and a hob. There is access to the Executive Lounge, lunch free treats.
- Apartment with 1 bedroom (54-70 sq. m) is designed for a maximum of 4 people. It does not have facilities for people with disabilities. Of the privileges, only business services are available for an additional fee. Sleeping places – King size bed and sofa bed. The living room is divided into kitchen, dining and lounge areas. The kitchen includes a mini fridge, hob and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (97 sq. m.) without connecting rooms. Can accommodate a maximum of 5 people. The central room is divided into dining, living and kitchen areas. Dining table, hob, fridge are also provided.
Each room has air conditioning, TV with satellite channels, telephones for internal communication. Smoking is not allowed in the hotel. There are specially equipped smokers.
There are 2 restaurants. Breakfast is served in the Olea dining room from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Its format can be ordered at your discretion: buffet, Italian, continental, halal or vegetarian. From 12.00 the restaurant is open à la carte. The cuisine specialises in Mediterranean dishes and pizza. The products are supplied by local farms. The kitchen has a real wood-burning stove, in which many of the dishes stated in the menu are baked.
“In my opinion, Marriott is one of the best hotels in Voronezh. Here not only is it possible to live comfortably, but also you can eat deliciously. Breakfasts are always served on time, a wide range of products is presented, the products are fresh. In the evening, you do not want to leave the restaurant. It often features musicians with interesting programs» Igor, Russia
The second restaurant specialises in grilled dishes. It’s called Grill & Grain. The best steaks in Voronezh are served here, and the bar card will satisfy the choice of whiskey and wine lovers. The Executive Lounge “Avenue 38” is a place for socializing, relaxing with a cocktail in hand and panoramic views of the city.
Next to the marriott restaurants, there are other food outlets worthy of attention. This is:
- restaurant-salon Harvey & Monica (300 m) – a pleasant place with European cuisine. The average check will be 2000 rubles. The menu has many surprises from the chef for real gourmets. The staff is competent, trained. This place is often recommended by Marriott administrators;
- Coffee house Perfetto Caffe (300 m) is a fashionable place where residents and guests of Voronezh come to drink coffee and eat a couple of desserts. This is a network café, whose establishments are available in different parts of the city;
- Ampir Grand Cafe (900 m) delights even the most sophisticated restaurant gurus. Its atmosphere consists of a chic interior, a good kitchen and even a room for smoking cigars. The idyllic picture is spoiled by poorly trained waiters, but the management works in this direction.
In the city center there is a huge number of cafes, eateries, fast food establishments, so there is always a place where you can have a snack.
Marriott is a hotel with a long tradition. There is no special entertainment for guests. There are no noisy discos, wellness spa complexes with swimming pools, cinema halls. Everything is set up to get guests 100% rest and sleep. Restaurants invite artists with evening programs. For a fee, cooking classes are held for those who want to learn how to cook deliciously.
For supporters of a healthy lifestyle, a gym is open. Admission is free. The hall is open in 24/7 format. It has modern cardio equipment, scales. There are no group lessons. Temporary art exhibitions are organized in the halls of the hotel.
The hotel is located on Revolution Avenue. This is the central street of the city, where you can walk and see the monuments, make a fascinating shopping, visit Petrovsky Park. It occupies only 0.5 hectares. This is a green island in the center of the metropolis, founded in 1901 along with the appearance of the monument to Peter the Great. The park suffered a lot during the war. It was reconstructed in 1985 and 2006. There is a modern fountain, a sundial, ancient cannons of the Petrine era.
Children of any age can stay at the hotel. The restaurant offers a separate menu. Cots are provided free of charge for younger guests from 0 to 3 years old. An adult child can stay with one of the parents in a paid double room with a supplement for breakfast. If he needs an extra bed, the cost per room will increase by 1440 rubles per day (actual for February 2021)
Pay attention! There is no entertainment for children. The hotel administrator will always tell you where interesting events are held in Voronezh, help you buy tickets, order a taxi or explain the scheme of travel.
The most interesting places to visit with children are:
- Zoo “Chervenny Yar”;
- show program of the educational cinema “Cosmodrome” at the city planetarium;
- autivity park “Super-land” in the shopping mall “Arena”;
- Kidburg City of Professions;
- amusement park “Zamania” in the shopping center “Maksimir”.
Children’s programs and master classes are provided in museums of the city, children’s clubs and game rooms, thematic quests are developed everywhere indoors or in nature.
Voronezh is the cradle of the Navy and the birthplace of Russia’s airborne forces. In addition to monuments dedicated to the valor and heroism of the defenders of the Fatherland, many historically significant sights remain in the ancient Russian city. Not far from the hotel are:
- Annunciation Cathedral (1 km) is a white-stone restored church with a rich history. The appearance of the church refers to the years of construction of the defensive fortress. In fact, he is the same age as the city;
- Goto Predestance (2.5 km) – the first battleship built at the shipyard of Voronezh with the direct participation of Emperor Peter I;
- People’s Museum of Sergei Yesenin, created on the money of the Voronezh philanthropist Vladimir Bubnov (2.4 km);
- Art Museum. Kramskoy (2.2 km):
- Voronezh Museum of Local Lore (1.2 km).
Nearby are the two main sports arenas of the city – the Central Stadium (800 m) and the Ice Palace “Jubilee” (1.3 km). There are competitions, tickets for which will be kindly booked by the hotel concierge. In winter, open skating rinks are filled next to the facilities.
For travelers accustomed to comfort and care for them, “Marriott” will be an excellent refuge during trips. The staff will take care of their rest, the restaurant will feed, in the eyes will please a great view of the city through the panoramic windows of the rooms.