“Chateau Cabernet” is not just a sanatorium, it is a real estate, stylish and elegant. The resort first opened its doors to the first guests in 2017 on the first line of the resort village of Djemete. From the main building to the sea beach is only 30 meters. The village has a well-developed tourist infrastructure: entertainment attractions, souvenir shops, shops, cafes and the water park “Tiki-Tak”.Check Rates
The estate “Chateau Cabernet” is located on a huge territory, more than a hectare of green lawn, flower beds and shady alleys for leisurely walks. It offers the main building, consisting of five floors and eight three-storey cottages overlooking the seascape.
On the territory of the pension there is a free parking for guest transport, in the main building – reception and restaurant.
Apartments for guests are furnished with new comfortable furniture, equipped with modern plumbing, air conditioning and everything that may be needed on vacation.
“Chateau Cabernet” is the best place to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of bliss, forget about the problems of the outside world, at least for the duration of the vacation. To make guests feel in the seventh heaven of happiness, the boarding house offers:
- own landscaped sandy beach with sun loungers, changing cabins and a show program;
- outdoor swimming pool, the water in which is heated;
- service at the highest level;
- highly qualified employees;
- balanced buffet meals;
- parking for guests’ cars;
- WI-FI in each room and on the territory of the Manor;
- animation performances for children and adults;
- kids’ club and rental service.
The pension arranges luxurious gala dinners, weddings or birthdays. Parties, tourist gatherings, thematic forums or business events will be organized at the highest level.
From the boarding house to its own sandy beach is just a few dozen steps. On the shore there is everything you need for a good rest for both children and their parents: sun loungers, changing cabins, showers and rescue services. Beach events with experienced animators are held daily, and in the evenings there are incendiary parties for those who love music and fun.
If you do not want to go to the sea, the boarding house offers a rest at the fifty-meter pool. Three zones for different categories of vacationers: ten meters for bathing children, thirty meters deep 1.8 m for swimming adults and 10 meters zone with hydromassage.
On the children’s territory of the pool there are attractions “Fungus”, “Frog” and “Pirate”. The optimal depth and the opportunity to prank in the water will appeal to children and will allow parents to relax without fear for their safety.
The bowl with hydromassageurs is equipped with air loungers, bottom geysers and other devices.
Manor “Chateau Cabernet” offers guests 167 comfortable rooms of different sizes. The cost of living depends on the time of year. Paying for the room, guests receive three meals a day on the “all inclusive” system, access to the Internet, hotel infrastructure, parking space and high-class service.
In a comfortable, but small room can accommodate 4 people. Budget accommodation is suitable for young families with small children who are not suitable for rooms with two rooms. The size of this room is 12 square meters, not counting the balcony with wicker furniture. The furnishing of the room consists of a double bed, a table and chairs. Each room is equipped with a tea station, refrigerator. The bathroom is spacious, with a rain shower, hairdryer and bath amenities.
- Family room “CONNECTED ROOM”. A large room from 40 to 60 square meters, where a friendly family will comfortably accommodate. The apartment consists of two rooms connected by a common door. Each of the rooms has two main and two extra beds. The family room has two balconies, each with a table and two light armchairs. The large 6-metre bathroom has a rain shower, hairdryer and mirror in addition to the bowl.
- Standard room for two. Rooms for two in the cottage have an area of 30 square meters, and in the main building – 20 meters. Family rooms are equipped with a double bed, all the rest – two single beds. The furnishings of the apartments are the same as in other rooms. On the cozy balcony you can drink tea and watch the stunning sea sunset.
- Two-room “Suite” in the cottage. The suite consists of two rooms: a living room, with an area of 18 square meters, and a bedroom, 22 square meters. meters. The spacious outdoor balcony features rattan furniture for two guests. The living room has a sofa, wardrobe and TV, the bedroom boasts a huge bed for a couple in love. The room is crowned by a 6-metre bathroom with a rain shower.
- Rooms for people with limited mobility under the program “Accessible Environment”. The rooms are located on the ground floors of the cottages, equipped with extended doorways and ramps. Each room has a spacious balcony with wicker outdoor furniture. The area of apartments for people with limited mobility is from 40 sq. m. Furnishing rooms are represented by a double or two single beds, bedside tables, wardrobes, a writing and dining table with a tea station and a safe. In the heat saves modern air conditioning. The bathroom with grab rails and rain shower has an area of 8 square meters. meters.
The Manor of Château Cabernet offers its guests a varied and balanced writing system “Buffet”. The family pension takes care of its guests, so the hours of breakfast, lunch and dinner are increased. Breakfast will have time and “sovs” and “larks”. In addition, meals are organized according to the “All Inclusive” system, with alcoholic beverages of different strengths and local wines.
For the convenience of guests, different stations are equipped:
- hot snacks;
- side dishes;
- first courses;
- hot and cold drinks;
The smallest guests can count on fresh dairy products, which are stored in a separate refrigerator.
The chefs of the Manor are highly qualified. Meals are prepared with local produce, which guarantees freshness and first-class quality. The buffet includes author’s cuisine, show dishes, pastries and desserts with local fruits and berries. If necessary, you can organize dietary meals, according to the diagnosis.
In addition to the restaurant, you can have a snack in the grill bar and at the intermediate outdoor food station, where you can taste local wine, drink a cup of tea or coffee and try dessert from an experienced pastry chef.
The estate “Chateau Cabernet” welcomes guests with children of all ages, people with limited mobility, for whom a truly accessible environment has been created in the boarding house.
Every day in the boarding house “Manor of Chateau Cabernet” is remembered for a lifetime. Active classes are replaced by calm games in the shadow of acacias depending on the time. In the evenings, event organizers hold dance and creative evenings. To relax and fully enjoy the rest at the Black Sea resort, guests are provided with aqua aerobics, therapeutic gymnastics and yoga. You can communicate with new friends on the body during the game checkers, chess, dominoes, lotto, cards.
The evening show program allows you to turn an ordinary day into a real holiday: incendiary disco music, spectacular performance of various vocal and dance groups, a dizzying circus program, puppet theater, a fascinating illusion show, a variety show and much more.
Young guests in the boarding house are interesting, since professional educators are engaged in the leisure of the younger generation. Teachers know how to find an approach to the baby, what kind of game or developing system to captivate him. Children are invited to the mowgli club, where entertaining exciting activities for different age categories are held:
- creative crafts from different materials;
- master classes for boys and girls;
- modeling of colored sand, plasticine
- active games and parties with presenters.
All day in the boarding house there are experienced animators who know how to please the demanding children’s audience. Employees have in their arsenal games by the water, creative contests, quizzes, aqua makeup, musical events, physical classes, board games, quests and master classes for a quiet afternoon period.
For young athletes on site there is a rental of children’s scooters, bicycles and sports equipment.
Dzhemete is a small village in the suburbs of Anapa. The name of the village translates as golden sands, which reflects the essence of the area. Djemete is a long sandy beach on the Black Sea coast. The resort is suitable for lovers to soak up the rays of the southern sun and those who can not sit still for a long time. In the area there are children’s attractions, water park, swimming pools. On the shore there is a rental of ATVs, beach and gaming equipment.
Fans of antiquities will appreciate interesting excursions, museums, the ancient city of Gorgippia and much more. Those wishing to improve their health visit the pool of sulfide mud on Lake Chembur. Healing mud in terms of the effectiveness of the effect is not inferior to the salts of the Dead Sea. There are fish in the lake and tackle rentals nearby.
15 km from Anapa is the colorful Dobrodeya Park. The park is designed to acquaint the younger generation with the way of life, traditions, culture and history of the Cossacks of the Kuban.
Half of the park is devoted to how the Cossacks traditionally live here. In it you can find a wooden hut, inside equipped with ordinary Cossack household items, and in the backyard a poultry house and a vegetable garden. The forest around is filled with characters and objects of local folklore and culture, many of them are familiar to an ordinary Russian person, and some are unique to the inhabitants of the Kuban.
Konstantin, Odintsovo: I am very glad that I came to Chateau Cabernet in the velvet season. There were few kids, which we old people really liked. Tranquility, warmth, gentle sea and sun – that’s what a tired citizen needs. Single room, quite cozy. Furniture and renovation are fresh. I liked the food very much, the service is also unobtrusive, very pleasant. The only thing I wanted to wish for was a little more fish dishes. Tourist advice – do not lean on the local wine, or you will fall in love and will go here every year.
Valery and Irina, Dubna: We arrived at the boarding house for 10 days after the wedding and this time was magical. Nothing distracted us from each other, nothing annoyed us. The cuisine is delicious, the cooks are wonderful. The grill bar is just great, we took drinks and snacks in the evening and watched the sunset by the sea. In general, I liked the village, we will definitely come here on vacation to explore the surroundings, go to museums. A magical place.