“Sea Club” is one of the most famous hotels in the village of Divnomorskoye. It is surrounded by a boxwood grove and is located right on the coast. Its uniqueness is that it is the only hotel complex in the vicinity of Gelendzhik, which has its own pier. However, this is not the only reason why travelers stay at a hotel. The mild subtropical climate of this region is great for summer holidays. The mountains protect Divnomorskoye from the wind, so it is always a little warmer than in nearby settlements.Check Rates
Divnomorskoye is part of the resort area of Big Gelendzhik, and is located near the Black Sea coast, at the mouth of the Mezyb River. The village is located in a picturesque bay, on both sides of which rise white steep cliffs, overgrown with pine trees. The hotel is built in the southern part of Divnomorsky, in a secluded place away from the private sector.
The main building of the hotel complex resembles a small castle surrounded by a wonderful park. On the ground floor there is a lobby with a fireplace room and a terrace. There is also a restaurant serving collectible drinks from its own wine cellar. Closer to the sea is an outdoor heated pool with hydromassage. In the parks built gazebos for recreation. For a more secluded holiday, guests are offered cottages by the sea. They go directly to the bulk beach, walking along which, you can go to the pier.
Dmitry: “The place is just gorgeous! Rested with the whole family with small children, everyone liked it very much. Especially pleased with the absence of crowds of people, a huge pool with a unique water purification system, landscape design and landscaping with rare plants, as in the botanical garden. Private beach and spacious rooms, everything has to a great stay.”
Guests of the “Sea Club” have a large selection. They can check into the main building in one of the double or duplex rooms or book a separate cottage. Each room, regardless of its size and cost of living, has an author’s design. Here you can see mahogany beds and handmade chests of drawers. All rooms in the hotel are equipped with individual air conditioning systems. Free WI-Fi is available in all areas.
The main three-storey building includes ten rooms. Guests can choose from the following categories:
- Standart Garden View is a double room with one large bed. Equipped with a separate bathroom and shower. The balcony overlooks the garden.
- Luxe Sea View is a double room with sea view located on the second floor. The interior is complemented by a spacious bathroom.
- Superior Sea View – double room with the possibility of putting an extra bed – a baby bed or playpen. The balcony offers a beautiful view of the sea.
- Superior Garden View is a double room with one large bed on the second floor. It is also possible to put additional space. This room overlooks the garden.
- Deluxe Duplex Sea View is a spacious duplex room with two bedrooms. On request, two additional seats can be delivered. On each floor there is a separate bathroom; The room is equipped with a shower cabin and a bathroom. The balcony-terrace offers beautiful views of the pier.
- Deluxe Duplex Garden View differs from the previous version only from the view from the window. The flowered garden can be enjoyed from the balcony.
Note! Rooms are cleaned daily and towels are changed. Laundry maids change every three days.
On the territory of the hotel complex there are also 12 separate cottages. They are designed for two or four guests. All buildings are located on the first line.
- Suite Sea View are small two-story buildings. You can rent a floor or a whole cottage. On the ground floor there are standard rooms with one double bed and a bathroom; on the second – improved with balconies.
- Family Suite Sea View has two bedrooms with separate bathrooms. The cottage is designed for 4 people, but if necessary, you can put additional places in the rooms. Unlike the previous version, family cottages are rented completely.
- Superior Sea View – a spacious two-room cottage. Each bedroom has a large bed, TV, air conditioning and refrigerator.
- Grand Captains Room is a cottage with a private terrace. The duplex suite overlooking the pier with lighthouse is designed for two or three guests. In addition to the bedroom, there is a kitchen with a dining area, two bathrooms, a bathroom and a shower.
Note! Pets are not allowed on site.
Radislav: “I liked it: clean and sea air and always fresh wind from the side of the harbor from the sea. Well-kept garden and large spacious two swimming pools. Fruiting trees. Music in the pool area. Night colored fountains. Spacious and quiet area with its own exit and access road directly to the pier to the sea. Fishing. View of hotel and cape.”
On the ground floor of the main building there is a restaurant serving Caucasian and European cuisine. The menu includes a large number of snacks, soups, meat and fish. Products in the kitchen are supplied by the best manufacturers of the Krasnodar Territory. In the wine list you can find rare varieties of wines and champagne. A wine cellar is built at the restaurant.
Breakfast can be included in the price. A buffet is served in the main hall of the restaurant. Guests are offered several types of cereals, fresh pastries, fruits and much more. Breakfast can be ordered in the room.
During the summer season, there is a bar on the beach serving cocktails, light snacks and ice cream. Picnic lovers can book one of the gazebos for barbecue.
Note! A “cork fee” has been introduced on the territory of the hotel. For each bottle of wine brought with you to the hotel in 2021, you will have to pay 450 rubles.
The infrastructure of the hotel allows guests to relax and gain impressions without leaving its territory. The local beach is equipped with everything you need: sunbeds, umbrellas, showers. Drinks can be enjoyed at the bar. At the reception – book a pleasure boat or rent a canoe and a surfboard with a sail. Sports equipment for beach activities is also available. In the main building there is a billiards area.
The hotel organizes excursion programs with experienced guides and a comfortable transfer. Guests can visit Gelendzhik or go to the Golden Bay water park.
In summer, the “Sea Club” has a two-level swimming pool, which can be visited by any guest of the hotel for free. There are sun loungers, beach chairs and umbrellas from the sun. Inflatable toys are prepared for children. There is also a poolside bar. On the coast there is a private beach, which is accessible only to visitors. It is a small indoor solarium with sunbeds and armchairs.
For a change, you can visit the beaches of the village:
- The nearest one is located on the territory of the boarding house “Energetik”. Its length is about 200 meters. Near the water there is the first level – a narrow pebble shore, above there is a covered terrace with sun loungers.
- The beach of the sanatorium “Divnomorskoye” is divided into two parts. One is available only for residents of the health resort, the second – public. There are several changing cabins on the beach. There are rental offices, medical and rescue posts. The entrance to the sanatorium is located opposite the Metochion of the Trinity-Sergius Lavra.
- The central beach is the largest, and therefore the most popular. It is located along the embankment, starting from the mouth of the Mezyb River to the boat station. Its length is about 700 meters, and the width in some places reaches 45 meters. On the beach there is a small water park with a swimming pool. Sports equipment and beach equipment can be rented. An amusement park is open for children.
- The beach at the boat station is located on the outskirts of the village. It is not very crowded, perhaps because it does not have a convenient entrance to the water – there are many stones. This place is suitable for sunbathing, but it is not safe to swim here.
- The beach of the sanatorium “Fakel” is located in the opposite part of the village. May be of interest to those who go sightseeing and want to spend a couple of hours on the beach. This place is loved by the locals. There is a sports ground, cafes, children’s attractions. Order and safety are monitored by the rescue service. Parking is provided for motorists. Entrance to the beach is free.
The hotel is located near Gelendzhik. The road by car, for example, to the central part of the embankment of the city will take no more than 20 minutes. The hotel offers excursions to the sights of the region. You can go for a walk both independently and accompanied by a guide.
Embankment of Gelendzhik
The main attraction of the city a few years ago was included in the Guinness Book of Records as the longest. Stretching for 14 km, it frames the bay from the Thin Cape to Tolstoy. The length of the pedestrian zone is about 8.5 km. Along the embankment there are numerous parks and squares, monuments and fountains.
Local residents conditionally divide the embankment into three parts:
- The north includes the Golden Bay water park and the Children’s Summer Amusement Park. On Primorsky Boulevard is the famous Lermontov oak, under which, according to legend, the poet once spent the night.
- The central one differs from the rest by a large number of sculptures and monuments. Here you can see the bas-relief of A. S. Pushkin, as well as the sculpture “Assol”. Within the waterfront is the Dolphin water park and the Oceanarium.
- The southern one includes the Central Park of Culture and Recreation, the Fountain “Frozen Moment”, the Church of the Ascension of the Lord, the Victory Square.
It is located on the top of the Markhot Range. This is a large complex with a zoo, an amusement park, a children’s town, a network of cafes and restaurants and a concert hall. The main entertainment here is the cable car, which connects the lower and upper platforms from the foot of the ridge to its top. During the ascent, an incredible panoramic view of the Caucasus Mountains and the Gelendzhik Bay opens.
The animal rehabilitation centre is located in the foothills of the Markhot Range. It is open all year round. The park is home to tigers, cougar, lions, bears, wolves, monkeys and many other animals and birds. Many of them ended up in the park because of human abuse. Animals undergo restoration here. Some of them can be fed, but for this you need to purchase special food and use safe feeders.
At the top of Safari Park, which can be reached by cable car, is “Jurassic Park” with huge figures of dinosaurs. An alley passes through it, which leads to an ancient dolmen. Nearby is a terrarium with amphibians and reptiles. Visitors can watch pythons, frogs and lizards. On the territory of the Upper Park there is an observation deck.Check Rates
“Sea Club” is a cozy boutique hotel where you can not only relax, but also celebrate the celebration. The beach with its own pier and a luxurious park will allow you to forget about the bustle of the city and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a measured rest. No matter how you decide to spend your vacation, in a noisy company or alone with your family, the hotel staff will make sure that this time is filled with pleasant impressions.