AquaVita is one of the newest hotels in Kabardinka. It has its own well-groomed area and is great for families. Surrounded by the most picturesque nature, which can be admired even from the window of the hotel room. Guests travelling by private transport can park in the courtyard parking lot. A distinctive feature of the guest house is the homely atmosphere and unobtrusive service. It combines comfort, coziness and affordable prices, so it is very popular among tourists from all over the Russian Federation.Check Rates
Guest house “AquaVita” began to receive its guests in 2020, but even during this time managed to win the love and recognition of many travelers. Modern buildings made in the same style, a large swimming pool with clean water, car parking – all this will make the rest complete and memorable.
Hotel «AquaVita» is located in 10-15 minutes walk from the beach. A few meters from it there are cafes “Byzantium” and “Good Yard”. A little further café “Malinovka”, supermarkets “Magnet” and “Prestige”. Also near ATMs, pharmacy, beauty salon, playgrounds, medical aid station, etc. Kabardinka Bus Station is 600 metres away. The distance from the airport of Gelendzhik is about 9 kilometers.
Note! Guest house “AquaVita” is seasonal. It receives its guests from April to September.
By prior arrangement, a shuttle service is available to get from the airport or train station.
For guests staying in the hotel “AquaVita” there are rooms of different categories, from compact double to spacious family rooms with two separate bedrooms. The number of rooms consists of 16 guest rooms. Each hotel room is a combination of cotto and special comfort, which makes it simple and practical.
Importantly! Smoking is not allowed in the rooms. For smokers there are specially designated places on site.
For a more comfortable stay, the guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, refrigerator, TV, separate bathroom. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries. In addition, the rooms have balconies with stunning views of the surrounding nature. Depending on their personal preferences, guests can choose one of the following accommodation options:
- double room;
- triple room;
- family room 2-room;
- two-room suite;
- apartments with kitchen.
The minimum area of the room is 25m2,thanks to a well-planned space, a large amount of free space is preserved. Guests who, even on vacation, can not refuse homemade meals, can book apartments with a kitchen. Hotel rooms can accommodate from 2 to 5 people.
Konstantin, 29 years old, Labinsk: We had a family with two children in August 2020 We searched for a hotel for a long time and opted for the guest house “AquaVita”. All expectations were met. Excellent value for money. The hotel is new, some more moments did not even have time to finish. Loved the room, everything is done for people. We booked a family one. It consists of two rooms, there is plenty of space. Comfortable beds, linen and towels are snow-white. Employees are polite, if there were any questions, always received answers to them. The road to the sea takes about 10 minutes, but for us it is not critical. The only drawback is the lack of a café on the territory, but in the future they promised to fix it. I had to eat in different cafes on the way to the sea. A big plus – the presence of a swimming pool, sunbeds for everyone was enough, the water was clean. On-site parking is available. We plan to return next year again. Thanks for the rest.
To date, there is no café and restaurant on the territory of the guest house “AquaVita”. Breakfast is also not provided.
Not far from the hotel there are cozy dining rooms and cafes. In them, the best chefs will prepare delicious dishes at a very attractive price.
For self-catering, you can book a room with a kitchen. It is equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils. The rest of the rooms have an electric kettle.
Note! There is a barbecue area on site. Guests can cook barbecue, vegetables or grilled fish at any time. Barbecue facilities are available upon prior request.
Thanks to the convenient location of the hotel “AquaVita” many entertainment Kabardinka are at hand. The first thing is to visit the embankment. It is a beautiful walking area. There are benches, fountains, various statues. In summer, there are many cafés and bars. The embankment deserves special attention in the evening, when many multi-colored lights are lit on it, and music sounds from all sides. Here you can have a great time with family or friends. Establishments are presented for every taste and budget. There are cozy places where you can relax with children.
Special attention should be paid to the Kastal font. An interesting place that combines an open-air restaurant and a trout farm. Here you can not only eat deliciously, but also catch the fish yourself, which will immediately be served for lunch.
With children it will be interesting to relax in the oceanarium. In addition to fish, it is home to real crocodiles, spiders, snakes, lizards. There is also a petting zoo. In the oceanarium you can walk both independently and use the services of a guide. Well, for those who are tired of a beach holiday, the water park “Hellas” opens its doors. It is relatively small, there are no extreme descents, but children will definitely get a lot of fun.
Another interesting entertainment for the whole family is an amusement park. It is located within walking distance from the embankment. It has extreme attractions, and carousels for children, and a Ferris wheel. Works only in summer.
The nearest beach in relation to the guest house “AquaVita” is Central. A quiet step to it can be reached in 10 minutes. The length of the coastline is about 200 meters, located in the heart of Kabardinka. The beach is in demand among tourists, so there are always more than enough vacationers here. The coastline is covered with small or medium pebbles, in some places there are small impurities of sand. The water is clean, clear. Despite the fact that the entrance to the sea is gentle, the depth is growing quite quickly, so you need to be especially careful with children.
For active pastime, a large selection of entertainment is offered. Here you can ride jet skis, yachts, catamarans, canoes, bananas, “tablets”, fly by parachute. The infrastructure of the beach is developed at a high level. Sun loungers are rented, showers and toilets work, there are medical and rescue points.
Other popular beaches of Kabardinka:
- the beach of the children’s camp “Smena” – the coastline is covered with large pebbles, but the seabed covers the sand, due to which the water seems slightly muddy. The depth is growing gradually, so families with children try to come here. The infrastructure is well developed. There are changing rooms, showers, and toilets. There are water attractions;
- the beach of the boarding house “Victoria” is considered one of the cleanest in the resort, as here they carefully monitor the order. On the shore of small pebbles. Despite the fact that the beach belongs to the boarding house, the entrance to it is free. There are sun loungers, umbrellas, changing rooms, showers, summer café. On the beach you can go snorkeling;
- the beach between the boarding house “Kabardinka” and the camp “Znamya” is considered public. The length of the coastline is only 90 meters. There are no stones at the bottom, the entrance is gentle, the depth increases gradually. This is a good place to relax with the kids. The infrastructure is represented only by showers, toilets and changing rooms. There is no water activities;
- the beach of the sanatorium “Lastochka” – its length is about 300 meters, there is no large concentration of tourists. Admission is free. The infrastructure is poorly developed, there are only toilets and changing rooms. There are several cafes to the side;
- beach “Fisherman” – a good option for a secluded holiday. However, we must not forget that in such places the infrastructure is not developed in any way. The territory is not served by anyone;
- the beach of the sanatorium “Pearl of the Sea” is a pebble shore. Quite large, divided into children’s and adult zones. The infrastructure is developed perfectly, there is everything you need for recreation, including luggage storage.
The guest house “AquaVita” has a large outdoor pool with the purest clear water. Its size is 18X13 meters. For greater convenience, sun loungers and umbrellas are installed around. Having a swimming pool is a great alternative if the weather has deteriorated outside and waves have appeared on the sea. In the future, it is planned to open another pool for young guests.
To make young guests feel as comfortable as possible, a children’s playroom works for them.
Importantly! Children of any age are allowed at the hotel. On request, a separate baby cot is available for babies up to 2 years old. Up to 7 years old children stay free of charge, as an extra bed they can be equipped with an armchair-bed.
In Kabardinka there are several interesting places that deserve special attention from tourists:
- Old Park – it is located in the village on the street Chernomorskaya. The author of the park is the Russian sculptor Alexander Alekseev. On one territory, he managed to unite different styles, eras and nations. Thanks to this approach to humanity, the author tried to convey that all people are parts of a single whole – something that does not need to be divided into centuries, nationalities and classes;
- monument to those who died on the steamer “Admiral Nakhimov” – it is installed on Cape Doob and is a composition of several pipes that symbolize human life. In the center of the composition fixed the clock raised from the side of the steamer. They recorded the time when the ship went to the bottom;
- Dinopark is a great place to visit with children. It has been accepting its visitors only since 2015, but during this time it managed to win the love and recognition of many. The height of some exhibits reaches 3 meters, length – 6. In addition to the fact that dinosaurs look realistic, they also move and make various sounds;
- Glass workshop is a great place to see the process of manufacturing glass products. During the visit, guests are accompanied by a guide, thanks to which the journey through the world of glass will become even more interesting;
- The city of Kuban masters is an open-air museum located in the heart of Kabardinka. The expositions tell about the life and life of the Cossacks. Here are the traditional Cossack housing, stoves, wells, stables, etc.
For more active recreation, jeeping is organized on the Storm Gate or Pshad waterfalls. During such trips, there is an opportunity to get acquainted with the most beautiful nature, see magnificent waterfalls, visit observation decks, touch the historical heritage of the region. In addition, you can go to neighboring Gelendzhik, fly by parachute, scuba dive under water, ride horses, go to the Crimean bridge.
If you are planning a holiday in Kabardinka, then undoubtedly you should give preference to the guest house “AquaVita”. It offers European standards of accommodation at a very attractive price. The concept of the hotel is aimed at providing a high level of service, which is only improving every year.