In a cozy place of the western part of the Crimean peninsula is one of the most popular hotels of the resort –“Gavan”. Guests can relax in the swimming pool, wellness centre and spa area. Pleasant views, proximity to the sea, secluded streets – all this will leave the warmest memories from the rest. And having visited the hotel at least once, there will certainly be a desire to return here at least once.
Hotel “Gavan” is located almost in the heart of the resort Popovka and offers its guests the best conditions for quality rest. It is located within walking distance from the Black Sea coast, which makes it an ideal option for families with children. The hotel has both standard rooms and suites. This approach allows absolutely every guest to create the most comfortable conditions for their first-class rest.
A good location in the center allows guests to get to the main infrastructure facilities in a matter of minutes. Within walking distance there are shops, cafes, shops.
Attention! On the territory of the hotel “Gavan” there is a free parking, thanks to which guests can not worry about their car. The car will be completely safe and within walking distance.
How to get to the hotel
You can get to the hotel in several ways:
- The plane is the only airport in Crimea located in Simferopol. Upon arrival, you need to change to public transport to Yevpatoria, and from there to Popovka;
- Buses – a regular bus can go directly to Evpatoria. Bus service is established with almost all major cities. From Yevpatoria to Popovka there are shuttle buses or taxis;
- By car – go through the Crimean Bridge to Yevpatoria, and from there to Popovka. For greater comfort, you can lay out a route in the navigator and follow it to the desired place.
Hotel address: Republic of Crimea, Evpatoria, Popovka village, Rybalko str., 114.
Importantly! Hotel “Gavan” provides a shuttle service. The driver can pick you up from any railway station in Crimea and take you to the hotel.
The resort hotel “Gavan” provides two accommodation options – “Villa Gavan Hotel” and “Villa Boutique Hotel”. For guests offer modern rooms that are able to meet the needs of even the most visited travelers. Some of the guest rooms overlook the coast, while the remaining rooms overlook the rose garden. Depending on their personal preference, guests may be accommodated in one of the following rooms:
- Standard without balcony – a spacious room with an area of 30 sq.m. It is located on the third attic floor of the building “Villa Harbor”. The room is equipped with modern branded furniture. Sleeping place – a large double bed with an orthopedic mattress. The interior is made in pastel shades. It is possible to install an extra bed;
- Standard with balcony – one room with an area of 20 sq.m. Of the advantages – the presence of a balcony. Located on the 1st floor of the building “Vila Gavan”. For interior decoration, modern pastel shades are used. All furniture is modern. Extras include a fridge, TV and air conditioning. The room is non-smoking;
- Standard with sea view – the room is small, its area is only 15 sq.m. Located on the third floor in the building “Villa Harbor”. The interior corresponds to the high-tech style. It offers views of the sea and the pool. It is not possible to install an extra bed in the room. Smoking is prohibited;
- Superior – spacious room, its area reaches 30 sq.m. It consists of one room, which is made in restrained modern shades. This design solution allows you to enjoy a calm relaxed atmosphere. The room has access to a furnished terrace, which offers a magnificent view of the rose garden and lawn. It is located in the building “Villa Gavan”. In addition to the standard double bed, one extra bed can be installed;
- Studio – a room for connoisseurs of comfort and spaciousness. It has a separate living area with a seating area;
- Junior Suite two-room – suitable for a large family or company. Total area 50 sq.m. It consists of a separate bedroom and living room. The room is located in the building “Villa Gavan”. From the room you can access the privately furnished loggia, which overlooks the garden. The room is made in light shades, which are perfectly combined with wooden factory furniture. The bedroom has a large double bed. In the living room there are two extra beds;
- Superior room with side sea view – an area of 18 sq.m. Made in the Italian style, pastel shades were used for interior design. From the room there is an exit to the balcony, from here you can admire the magnificent views of the sea coast and sunsets. Smoking is not allowed in the room;
- Two adjacent deluxe rooms with side sea view – a large room consisting of two rooms. Total area 48 sq.m. Each room has its own bathroom. One room is equipped with a large double bed, the second – two single beds. The room has a balcony overlooking the sea coast;
- Deluxe with side sea view – one-room, its area is 28 sq.m. Pastel colors are used for interior decoration. While relaxing, guests can enjoy beautiful views of the sea and the pool. The room has branded wooden furniture, a velour sofa. There is an extra bed for a child up to 12 years old;
- Designer rooms with a side sea view – the very name speaks of the luxury of these guest rooms. The room consists of one room, made in Italian style, furnished with branded furniture. Large panoramic windows offer views of the sea and swimming pool;
- Deluxe with frontal sea view – rest in such a room resembles a fairy tale. Area 50 sq.m. Here, the space is so carefully planned that a huge amount of free space remains. Author’s design allows you to feel special and enjoy a quiet secluded pastime. From the large panoramic windows offers an unforgettable view of the sea, which can be admired from dusk to dawn;
- Two-room suite with a front view of the sea is a room for those who, even on vacation, are not used to denying themselves luxury. Two rooms with large panoramic windows allow you to enjoy views of the sea coast at any time of the day or night. Room size 80 sq.m.
Importantly! Rooms are cleaned daily, which guarantees cleanliness and comfort even during a long rest.
Valentina, 39 years old, Moscow: We rested in the hotel with our family for two weeks. We are completely satisfied with the conditions. Expectations are met. The hotel is located almost by the sea, with children it is convenient. The beach is beautiful, sandy. The sea is clean. The room is spacious. Daily cleaning, bed linen was changed every three days. The staff is polite, it seems that they are ready to help at the first request. Special thanks for that.
The restaurant of the hotel“Gavan”is considered to be an ideal place for a family meal, and for friendly gatherings, and for the informal part of business meetings and negotiations. It combines quality and taste. The outdoor veranda is suitable for a romantic dinner with your loved one. Chefs are true professionals in their field. They can find an individual approach to each guest, thanks to which even the most demanding travelers will never go hungry.
The hotel restaurant is suitable for any banquet, including a wedding celebration. It has modern amenities, and only bright and positive emotions will remain from the time spent here. Professional staff will help in organizing the celebration. The menu is developed taking into account all the wishes of vacationers. To create their culinary masterpieces, chefs never use pre-preparations. This means that guests can always be sure of the freshness and quality of the prepared dishes.
An excellent addition to the hotel infrastructure will be a swimming pool. It is characterized by a special appearance and is an indispensable object for a good rest. The large swimming pool has a cosy Jacuzzi bath. It will not only relax and relieve tension, but also become an excellent attribute for holding a party. While relaxing in the jacuzzi area, guests can always enjoy a drink. The bar list includes a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.
Jacuzzis have long been famous for their healing properties. In our daily life, they bring not only entertainment, but also allow the whole body to relax. A special flow of water allows you to restore mental and physical health. Especially a jacuzzi is necessary for older people. It helps to recover from diseases, tones the skin.
When it comes to choosing a hotel in a seaside resort, guests are sure to pay attention to the location and quality of the beach. Gavan Hotel boasts a beach area just 50 metres from the buildings. The beach is equipped with everything necessary to make guests feel maximum comfort during their holiday. For vacationers there are cozy places with sun loungers and shade canopies. All sun loungers are transportable. Depending on the preferences of the guests, they can be installed both in the sun and in the shade.
The beach is perfect for active pastime. There are special places for learning to dive or surf. If desired, you can go on sea fishing. The beach is covered with fine sand, the coastline is wide enough, which makes these places ideal for families with children.
Hotel “Gavan” is considered an excellent option for families with children. It is located almost by the sea, and the beach is covered with the smallest sand, which creates conditions of comfort. Not far from the hotel there is Lake Donuzlav. In combination with the Black Sea, they form a special microclimate, which is suitable for the rehabilitation of children.
The hotel restaurant has a balanced menu for children. Cooks create dishes for the youngest visitors taking into account the wishes of parents. All dishes are prepared from farm products grown in the Crimea. This guarantees the quality and freshness of each culinary masterpiece.
On the beach next to the canopies there is a children’s playground. Children can actively spend time and will always be under the supervision of their parents. The hotel has children’s animation. Every evening there are shows, games, competitions, a disco. No one will be indifferent to the relay race “My Family”. Children take part in it together with their parents. Older children can play table tennis or beach volleyball. In donuzlava Bay you can swim with dolphins.
Popovka is not the best place for those who like an active cultural program. This resort is more suitable for a quiet relaxing holiday, and the sights here are presented at a minimum. So, what can you see at the resort:
- Lake Donuzlav is perhaps the main natural attraction of the region. Estuary Lake is located near the village. This is the largest and deepest lake of the Crimean peninsula. It’s half salty, half bland. On the reservoir there are several beaches, conditions for water sports are created. Suitable for fishing. There are both sea and river fish;
- Lake Oyburskoye – also belongs to the estuary. Big enough. The lake is closed. The water in it is so salty that it is almost impossible to drown here. Local mud is used to treat many diseases;
- The ancient settlement of Chaika – an ancient settlement found in the vicinity of the resort;
- Steamship Varna – only fans of scuba diving will be able to see it. The steamer lies at the bottom, and even beginners can dive to it.
This is where the list of attractions of Popovka ends. Those who want to diversify their cultural program can go to neighboring Evpatoria, where a much larger selection of entertainment for children and adults is presented.
Rest in the hotel“Gavan”combines beautiful sandy beaches, the cleanest sea, Sahak mud and blue clay. From the first minutes of their stay, guests feel the goodwill, hospitality and professionalism of the staff, who will do everything to ensure that only positive emotions remain from the time spent.