Comfortable rest in Big Yalta near the main entertainment offers the hotel “Fort INN on the beach”. This is a comfortable modern apartment on the first coastline. The hotel is built and receives guests in the urban-type settlement of Otradnoye. Owners rent out housing throughout the year, so furnished rooms with kitchenettes can be rented both daily and for several months at once. The difference in price is set depending on the high/low season.Check Rates
The village of Otradnoye is part of the Yalta city district and is considered one of the districts of the city. The distance by highway from the center to the village is 9 km. It is just on the border between Yalta and Massandra. From public transport there is a fixed-route taxi. From the railway station of Simferopol will have to drive 79 km on the highway. The hotel provides a shuttle service (extra charge). For car owners who come on their own, free parking is provided on the territory of the hotel.
It is believed that the area has the cleanest beaches. But this does not mean that it is quiet, calm and nothing to do. As for the silence, here, of course, much calmer than on the first coastline of Yalta, but the sounds of beach discos fly here. The distance to the edge of the sea is 35 meters from the façade. A landscaped concreted descent is 150 metres away. On the landscaped coastal territory there are all resort types of entertainment, there are several good restaurants, there is a nightclub.
Nearby is the main man-made natural attraction of the Crimea – Nikitsky Botanical Garden. Walks along its alleys and paths bring aesthetic pleasure and undoubted benefits to the body. The hallmark of the unique natural complex is the arboretum, which occupies an area of 40 hectares. On its territory is concentrated a collection of tree species from around the world. This place is very useful for people suffering from respiratory diseases.
More information! In the neighborhood there is a large resort and tourist complex “Yalta-intourist”. Guests of the apartments can come to its territory, visit all objects and cultural events for a fee.
“Good place for travelers. There is a private parking, not far from Yalta. The embankment can be reached on foot in 30 minutes, so the car is both put, so let it stand before moving to the next city. There are few people on the beach, so it is cleaner than in the city. Normal service, reasonable prices» Nikolay, Russia
Hotel “Fort and NN on the beach” is part of the company that provides apartments for living in Yalta. This building is designed for 8 comfortable rooms. Each of them has a kitchen area equipped with a microwave, kitchenware, cutlery. A fridge and kettle are mandatory. There is a filter for tap water. The bathroom is equipped with a shower. A boiler for 100 liters is installed. There is air conditioning. Ironing board and iron are on the floor. Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms free of charge.
For guests’ accommodation, apartments of the following categories of comfort are prepared:
- Standard Economy with windows to the yard (30 sq. m.). One-room double room with two and a half beds that can be connected. In this case, it will be possible to add another bed for a fee. The balcony is equipped with outdoor furniture. Towels, hygiene kits, cotton bed linen are provided by the number of guests.
- Standard one-room with windows to the yard (34 sq. m.). The conditions are the same as in the previous version, the only difference in the footage of the living room and the equipment of the bathroom. There is a shower corner with a curtain instead of a cabin. There is a balcony.
- Standard one-room with windows on the sea (36 sq. m.) – a spacious apartment for two people with the possibility of installing an extra bed. Sea view, so the price is higher than for similar rooms. Summer furniture is installed on the balcony.
- Superior Apartment with Sea View (24 sq. m.) is a one-room double room with a large double bed. In addition to the standard set of household appliances, a coffee machine for Nespresso capsules is installed. The bathroom is equipped with a multifunctional shower. The dining area is provided for three people, so you can ask to install an extra bed.
- Suite (96 sq. m)- three-room apartment with two panoramic balconies and views of the sea, mountains and Yalta. The apartment is designed to accommodate 6 people. Bathroom with fenced shower area and washing machine. Summer furniture is installed on the balconies. The kitchen has a large fridge and a Nespresso capsule machine. Two extra beds are provided in the living room on a large sofa bed. By and large, this apartment can accommodate a family or company of up to 8 people.
“Nice rooms, quite justify the cost. It is convenient that there is a store on the territory, so you do not need to go far for groceries. If you are reluctant to cook, then there is a café right there. In my opinion, this is much better than staying in the private sector, far from the sea and in incomprehensible sanitary conditions. The apartments have everything you need for life, and all this is freely available. Laundry is paid, but so accepted everywhere” Irina, Russia
Important! Pets are not allowed to be checked in by the hotel’s internal rules.
The apartments are equipped with kitchenettes, so the owners found the provision of guests with organized meals not mandatory. Breakfast, à la carte meals and in-room drinks can be arranged. The service is paid. There is a small café on site where you can have a snack and drink coffee. The main attention is paid to the supply and assortment of the grocery store. The owners try to anticipate all the desires of the guests and fill the shelves with the necessary food.
Nearby is the hotel “Yalta Intourist”, on the territory of which there are 10 restaurants, several cafes / bars, its own eco-market, a boutique of cheese, bread and wine. There are also several grocery stores. On the points of catering is recommended to walk for the sake of interest. Guests will be happy to feed delicious food in the following restaurants:
- “Ai-Petri” – a stylish panoramic hall (the best on the coast), the menu presents the most popular dishes of international cuisine in the traditional version;
- “Marble” – specializes in themed culinary evenings. On Monday, Crimean Tatar dishes are prepared, on Tuesday – Ukrainian, on Wednesday Asian, Thursday Mediterranean, Friday Caucasian, Saturday Russian, Sunday European. Dinner is served in the format of the Swedish line, the form of payment is non-cash;
- “Mother’s dumplings” – Russian and Ukrainian dishes in a cozy atmosphere of a rural farmstead.
Restaurant “A-Taveola” offers Italian cuisine, “Skullcap” – spicy oriental dishes (there is a children’s menu), “Samurai” – Japanese delicacies, “Mandarin” – light snacks and a large selection of vegetarian food, “Livadia” – themed dinners on the outdoor terrace.
Numerous cafes and bars are waiting for their visitors at any time. In the sports bar “Sneakers” every evening fans of game sports gather to watch and discuss the matches of their favorite teams over a mug of beer. Ethno-café “Selam Aleikum” in principle is considered a gastronomic Mecca of the southern coast of Crimea. Every day guests will find the widest selection of Crimean Tatar dishes. Some chebureks in the menu presents 27 types. Not to mention yantsyka, pilaf, kebabs, aromatic coffee brewed on the sand.
You can go to have fun in Yalta or go to the nearby “Intourist”. Many come to the resort to improve their health. On the territory of the complex there are several health centers, where for a fee you can undergo the following procedures:
- rejuvenation with Saka mud;
- massage (restorative, silhouette, sport, aroma, oriental, manual, acupuncture);
- aesthetics of face and body;
- Salt cave;
- peeling with Fish Garra Rufa;
- cosmetology and body care.
The hotel is the owner of the famous Vorontsov baths. These are traditional Russian steam rooms with brooms (birch, oak, eucalyptus), bathhouse attendant services and an original architectural solution. In the rest rooms of the baths there is a transparent ceiling. The view through it opens to the inside of the pool, where people swim.
Recently, a unique virtual amusement park was opened on the territory. It has already turned into a local landmark, where vacationers from all over the district come. These are modern attractions of the future, where a person is completely immersed in the atmosphere of virtual reality. Participants are offered virtual games, sports competitions, flights, space with NTS points.
In the evening, a nightclub opens, discos are held on the shore in Yalta. From the hotel “Fort and NN on the beach” to the embankment is a convenient descent. Half an hour walk and guests will be in the heart of the resort events. The most popular Yalta promenade takes place here – on the central embankment. I work cafes, restaurants, everywhere music sounds. A night disco is organized on the Seaside Beach. In Yalta, only the lazy will not find a place to relax to your liking.
There is no swimming pool in the hotel. To the concrete descent to the beach to go 150 meters. The place is not very well equipped, so there are not very many people. The coating and bottom are pebbled, it is better to have bathing shoes with you. Nearby is the beach of Intourista, where all sorts of entertainment are fully provided – banana riding, parachute flights, rental of catamarans and jet skis, boat trips.
Pay attention! In the neighboring hotel complex from the covered 4 swimming pools, one of which is for children. Some of them can be used at an additional cost. Information should be clarified with the administrator.
The hotel accepts children from all ages. Discounts are not provided, entertainment, except for children’s TV channels, too, no. The owners focused on the presence of a large resort center nearby, where guests of the apartments can go and relax. Kids and their parents will surely like the local water park. There are slides of different heights and extremes, there are children’s and adult swimming pools, cafes, recreation areas. On the beach of Intourista there is a unique Oceanarium, which contains 200 species of marine animals and plants. On the territory there is a zoo “Planet of apes and wild cats”. In the park area, the largest rope city on the South Coast is open, occupying an area of 10 sq. km. Convenience is the fact that almost all objects of “Yalta-intourist” work all year round, so the guests of the apartments will not have problems with the organization of leisure, including for children.
Hotel “Fort inN on the beach” is of interest due to its proximity to the Nikitsky Botanical Garden. You can walk along it for hours, at the same time thoroughly explore the main natural attraction of Yalta. Near Otradnoye there are several more parks. These include:
- Massandra (the first on the way to Yalta), on its territory is the Massandra Palace, the entrance to the park area is free, the excursion is paid.
- Primorsky is one of the oldest garden and park ensembles, almost adjacent to the Nikitsky Botanical Garden.
In the village you can visit the tasting room of the winery of the National Institute of Grapes and Wine, the museum of wax figures, take a walk about the embankment. Lenin.
Apartments are one of the most convenient types of accommodation for families with children or groups of friends. This is economical even in terms of self-cooking. Money for food goes less, which means more money remains for attractions, excursions and other resort entertainment.