Comfortable hotel “Console Sport” is located in the urban-type village of Nikita, a two-minute walk from the embankment near the Nikitsky Botanical Garden. The territory is part of the Yalta administrative district and is part of the city. Convenient location on the beach, comfortable rooms and a modern spa makes the hotel popular among tourists who come here on vacation. Guests are provided with walks through the park area of the famous botanical garden, a warm welcome, excellent living and leisure conditions.Check Rates
The modern spa hotel is built on the first coastline. The beach is just 200 metres away. Here you can stay all year round. Free parking is available for car owners. It can also be reached by public transport. By bus from the railway station of Simferopol to the bus station of Yalta, then by taxi to the stop “Nikitsky Botanical Garden”.
Pay attention! A shuttle service is available. Applications are accepted by the administrator.
It offers – the best spa complex in the Crimea, a cozy restaurant, comfortable rooms with views of the sea, park or mountains, opportunities for active recreation at sea. But they choose this place also because the residential building is located almost on the territory of the main park ensemble of the peninsula – the Nikitsky Botanical Garden.
Back in 1811, Emperor Alexander I signed a decree on the establishment of a state-owned imperial botanical garden in the Crimea. Climatic conditions allowed to break up here an amazing park ensemble, in which tens of thousands of different plants grow. A unique research base has been created here, but holidaymakers are more attracted by the amazing beauty of man-made nature. Walking in the garden is a pleasure for both adults and their little companions.
“Accidentally discovered this hotel and immediately booked a room in it. We arrived with a friend in March to breathe a little Crimean air. Therefore, we chose a hotel near the Nikitsky Botanical Garden. Never regretted this trip. In the afternoon – walks, in the evening – spa. This is not some out-of-state sauna, but a full-fledged bath complex with professional massage, herbal and bio saunas, heated sunbeds and a large swimming pool with Jacuzzi. I do not know how it is here in the summer, but in early spring such a holiday went to our advantage only” Vera, Russia
The fund presents 35 rooms of different comfort levels. Everywhere there are air conditioners, refrigerators, TV and Wi-Fi. The rooms have tea stations, dishes, mini-bar (for an additional fee). Communication with the porter is carried out by internal telephone. For things there are spacious wardrobes. The owner took care of the guests by placing an elegant clock on the walls. The bathrooms have a hairdryer. The six-storey building has an elevator.
Rooms of the following comfort categories are available for accommodation:
- Standard class “A” (26 sq. m) – 9 double rooms without a balcony overlooking the patio. Three of them have sofa beds that can be used as extra beds. The interior is made in calm pastel colors. The bathroom has a sink and a modern shower.
- Standard class “Comfort” (21 sq. m) – 5 double rooms, two of which without a balcony. It offers views of the village and partly of the sea. Accommodation is not provided, only two people can live. The bathroom has a modern shower.
- Comfort (36 sq. m) – 2 spacious two-room suites without a balcony. In the living room there is a sofa that can accommodate a third person. The bathroom has a shower cabin and a water heater. Guests are provided with hot water at any time of the day. Equipped with a kitchenette with countertop, kettle and shelves for dishes.
- Junior Suite (35 sq. m)- 8 quadruple single rooms. There is a double bed and a large sofa for two people. In addition to the kettle, the room has a set of dishes. Bathroom with shower. From the room there is an exit to the balcony.
- Suite (60 sq. m) – 4 one-room quadruple rooms are located at the end of the building. The balcony offers mountain and sea views. Bathrobes are provided in the bathroom. Extra beds are available on sofas.
- Deluxe (60 sq. m.) – 3 three-room suites with two bedrooms. French balconies offer sea views. In the hall there is a sofa, a small bar counter. Up to 5 people can live at a time.
- Family Suite (95 sq. m.) – one three-room suite without a balcony with two bedrooms and a living room-studio. As an extra bed there is a spacious sofa. The view from the windows opens to the sea.
- Class “A” apartment (91 sq. m.) – one two-room suite for 4 people. The spacious living room has upholstered furniture, a dining table, a separate area with a bar counter. There is an elegant dressing table. The bathroom has a modern shower cabin and bidet. In the bedroom there is a double bed made of natural wood. The peculiarity lies in the panoramic view, as the room is located on the top floor. From the bedroom there is an exit to the panoramic terrace. For things there is a separate dressing room.
The price includes breakfast, access to the bath complex, gym, swimming pool, parking space and private beach.
More information! Pets are allowed. The service provides bowls for four-legged pets. The service is paid, there are restrictions.
“What pleased me was the spacious and clean rooms. The view is excellent, even if it does not go to the sea. In the Crimea everywhere there are excellent panoramic views, where you do not look. We rested in a family suite. We were very surprised that the owners provided children’s bathrobes. The service lacked water coolers on the floors and variety in nutrition. Otherwise, everything is just fine!” Polina, Russia
When booking rooms, future guests are warned that breakfast is included in the mandatory package. It is served in the dining room of the main restaurant. There are three options for morning meals served by waiters. During lunch and evening, the kitchen is à la carte. The chef specializes in European classics and Mediterranean cuisine. Something in the menu is represented by his author’s developments. For example, caprese salad in the Crimean is made not from mozzarella, but from local cheese. In the kitchen, they salt the fish and serve it with fragrant potatoes, fry rapans in a spicy sauce, feed guests with delicious soups and hot dishes.
If there is no desire to go down to the restaurant hall, then for a fee the waiters will raise the order to the room and open the table. The application can be made by phone. Spirits and cocktails are served in the café-bar “Parus”, which is located on site. Nice place with a calm interior and an outdoor terrace. In the evenings, musicians sometimes perform here or just music sounds.
It does not hurt to walk through the nearby catering facilities. For the sake of interest, gourmets should visit:
- “Eclair Boutique” (100 m) – a piece of Crimean France with cakes, cakes and croissants with coffee for breakfast;
- “Nikitsky Dvorik” (400 m) is a small cozy café at the entrance to the Nikitsky Botanical Garden.
The rest of the interesting places are in Yalta. And this is the real capital of gastro-tours, to which you can devote an entire site.
The main entertainment in the hotel is a visit to the Spa. However, for this they come here. The owner has created a unique bath complex, which today is the best on the coast. It offers the services of:
- Russian bath made of logs, with a red-hot stove, birch brooms, a steam room and an ice font;
- Roman bath with walls, ceiling, floor and benches made of natural stone, specially selected herbal preparations were added to the steam;
- herbal bath with individual seats in a niche for warming up the body and maximum cleansing of the body from toxins;
- bio-sauna with dry air and comfortable temperature for people sensitive to overheating;
- laconium is the Greek analogue of a dry bath, the traditions of which date back to the times of ancient Sparta;
- rasul is a hydro-steam Egyptian bath, combining the advantages of ancient medical technologies and the method of modern relaxation.
For heated visitors, another modern bath know-how is offered – the “snow room”. It reigns eternal cold, there is a crispy snowball, and the sub-zero temperature is maintained with the help of special refrigeration units. For those who do not want to cool completely, there is an ice fountain nearby.
The hotel has the best gym in Yalta. The equipment of the Italian company TEСHNOGYM is installed, visitors are served by professional instructors. Cardio line consists of 16 models equipped with sensors, radio, television, the ability to connect to the console gadgets. Weight machines are represented by the selection line, and fitness accessories are manufactured by Reebok.
Important! Simulators are created under medical supervision, fully meet European standards of quality and safety.
The hotel is equipped with a magnificent indoor pool. This is not just a place for swimming, but a full-fledged wellness area, which includes:
- directly the pool, the bowl of which is lined with mosaics;
- Jacuzzi area;
- relaxation area (heated water beds);
- Finnish sauna;
- Turkish hammam;
- salt pool;
- tropical and ice shower.
The beach area is privately owned. The coating is pebble. There are sun loungers, canopies. Vacationers can go windsurfing and water skiing on the sea.
The hotel accepts children from all ages. One child under 7 years of age can stay with their parents free of charge, unless they require a separate bed and breakfast. For children over 7 years old and the second small child, a surcharge of 25% of the room rate is charged. For an extra bed the price is 30%. There is a playground outside. There are children’s TV channels.
The hotel has developed hiking trails, including for parents with children. The most popular place is the Adventure Park, located on the territory of the Nikitsky Botanical Garden. This unusual place appeared in the village recently, but already causes delight among visitors of all ages. The territory is decorated with creations of landscape designers. Here you can see shrubs trimmed in the form of various figures, fairy-tale heroes, a Japanese corner with a flock of Buddha and a garden of stones. You can spend time at the musical bamboo fountain and cascading waterfall.
In addition to the Nikitsky Botanical Garden, there are other attractions in the village. These include:
- Park “Monter” – a unique combination of characteristic for the Crimea and rare tropical plants. The territory is decorated with ponds with colorful fish, turtles, water lilies.
- Cape Martian is a natural monument. On its top, the ruins of the fortress ruskofil-Kale (13th century), Paleokastron – the remains of fortifications (12th century) have been preserved.
- Nikita Yayla is a plateau of the mountain forest reserve with an amazing panoramic view.
“Consol-Sport” in the village of Nikita is a great place to relax for single travelers, couples with children and large companies. The staff is polite, the accommodation is excellent. Here you can combine a pleasant stay with wellness procedures in the SPA complex, recharge your batteries for the whole next year.