Bright in design, but very cozy boutique hotel“Baden-Baden”is located in the village of Arkhipo-Osipovka (Krasnodar Territory). The nearest beach is located 2 km from the hotel, but this does not stop those who want to settle here. The owners welcome motorists, providing them with free parking. A free shuttle service to/from the Black Sea beach is provided for all guests every day, as well as a host of other entertainment, services and amenities. The territory is guarded around the clock, there is video surveillance.
The hotel is built in the village itself, half a kilometer from its center. Within walking distance are important infrastructure facilities and attractions. The most convenient way to get to Arkhipo-Osipovka is from Gelendzhik airport (47.3 km) or the railway station of goryachiy Klyuch (53.6 km). In any of these points, the hotel administrator can organize a transfer (the service is paid).
The owners initially conceived an interesting design project of the hotel. The rooms are presented in a variety of themes. The Fund is constantly updated. For example, recently the room “Bavaria” (3-seater suite) was presented.
Interesting fact! The boutique hotel became the winner of the tourist competition among the resort hotel complexes. Yu. Sienkiewicz (comfort category 2-3 stars), repeatedly became the winner of regional competitions.
“It’s a very stylish and cozy place. In the interiors, every detail is thought out – from the color scheme to the selection of furniture. We noted that the staff and hosts treat each customer as a welcome guest. There is excellent cuisine, a nice swimming pool, a bathhouse, a private beach by the sea, where we were taken every morning by a comfortable bus. We were satisfied, we will come again» Irina, Russia
In the fund of the hotel – 20 unique rooms. Each of them is exclusive in design and is designed for a certain number of guests. The design is based on elements of culture of different peoples of the world. Some rooms are dedicated to the classics of world art. According to the level of comfort, they are divided into the following categories:
- Double standard (12 sq. m.) with basic amenities and air conditioning. The settlement of a third person is impossible, the area is designed only for two.
- Triple “Standard” (15 sq. m) with balcony
- Double “Comfort” (14 sq. m) with balcony. The room is visually divided into a sleeping and living area, there is a refrigerator, a king size bed or two separate beds.
- Triple superior (18 sqm) with balcony and barbecue. There is a large designer wardrobe and a small fridge, and a baby cot is available on request.
- One-bedroom suite (22 sq. m.) consists of 2 rooms. This room has access to an executive lounge area. Designed for two people.
- Suite triple (50 sq. m.). The room is visually divided into living and sleeping areas. The room is located on the attic floor. There is a combined bathroom with a bath.
In addition to hotel rooms in the main building, the hotel offers special accommodation in detached buildings:
- The three-bedroom villa (100 sq m) is called the “Chancellor’s House”. It has 4 main beds, but it is possible to accommodate 4 more people on extra beds;
- Cottage with two bedrooms (75 sq. m) is made in the style of a two-storey country house. The living room has a fireplace and separate kitchen and dining areas. The kitchen is fully equipped with necessary appliances and utensils.
Pay attention! Pets are allowed. You should warn the administrator about this. In the 2020 season, no payment was made for pet accommodation.
Additional laundry and ironing services are available (surcharge). The territory is landscaped and convenient for the movement of people with disabilities. In particular, the sinks are installed low, there are handrails and the possibility of movement in wheelchairs. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
“We stayed in a very original room called Nepal. It’s small, and there were only two of us. Personally, I liked the non-standard approach to its design. There is no regular hotel furniture. Each design element is carefully thought out. Well-groomed territory, swimming pool, interior of the restaurant deserve a separate post. An amazing place for a summer vacation” Elena, Russia.
On the territory of the hotel there is a restaurant serving European cuisine. A big plus for the hotel is the possibility of ordering full board. Breakfast is included in the payment of accommodation, and with lunch and dinner are determined by the guests themselves. Half board is available. This will eliminate the need to return from the beach during lunch. You can leave one breakfast, and organize the afternoon and evening meals elsewhere.
Restaurant“Baden Baden”operates on the service system “Swedish Line”, but à la carte orders are always available. Food prices are in the below-average segment. For a full three-course lunch with a drink in the 2020 season, guests paid no more than 500 rubles per person. Cooks cook very well, besides, designer approach to the design of portions, as in European cafes.
Lovers of delicious food should pay attention to the following restaurants in the village of Arkhipo-Osipovka:
- café “Podvorye” is in the first place, according to adherents of gastro-tours. Fish dishes are especially appreciated. The original rustic design is combined with homemade delicious food. There is a veranda. The café provides a “Takeaway” service. For the disabled, easy access is provided on wheelchairs;
- café “Yablunka” is located on the highway “Don” at the entrance to the village. There is always an assortment of trout, delicious soups according to local recipes, amazing kebabs. Guests have free access to Wi-Fi, there is a “Takeaway” service, there is no reservation. People just come and take up empty seats;
- fast food restaurant “Arkhipka” is located near the central beach. According to the resort – this is the best cafeteria in the village with affordable prices and the most delicious shurpa in the district. Here it is quite possible to dine while relaxing on the beach;
- fast food “Best Chebureks” offers the most delicious shawarma in the resort (rating of guests of Arkhipo-Osipovka). Here you can have a snack sitting on the veranda, or take food with you to the beach (in the kitchen they will cook, pack);
- café “Odyssey” is suitable for evening pastime. The kitchen is famous for Greek dishes, in the evenings “live” music sounds, excellent beer is served.
All restaurants open in the early morning (7-8 hours) and close well after midnight. This is a feature of the resort catering. There is always where to eat and what to do in your free time.
In“Baden Baden”every guest will find something to their liking. Whether it’s sports, excursions or passive recreation. The first thing that none of the Krasnodar private hotels can do without is the opportunity for guests to cook kebabs. There is a mangal area on site. It is a large gazebo with a brazier, a stone table with a hearth for baking meat and vegetables in the middle, wooden benches. The walls are lined with natural stone. This is a stylish and convenient place for cooking kebabs.
A sports bar is a stone’s throw away. People gather here to watch current or interesting matches in a circle of like-minded people on the big screen. The bar always has 7 types of fresh beer. Appetizers include Bavarian sausages, pork knuckles, meat and fish cuts.
After an evening meal, you can go to the Russian bath. A separate two-storey cottage was built for her, which is called “Russian Hut”. The interior is appropriate: log walls, a massive table, benches, wooden ears and tubs. Oak brooms are prepared for soaring. On the second floor there are rest rooms, in which, if desired, you can stay and stay.
Important! A safe for valuables and personal belongings is located next to the registration desk. It is strongly recommended to use this service in order not to lose anything.
Guests of“Baden”can also use the medical and procedural services of the sanatoriums “Ulanne” and “Arkhipo-Osipovka”.
A couple of meters from the bath there is a heated swimming pool. Its area is 6 * 16 m. Maximum depth – 1 m 70 cm The area in front of it is designed for sun loungers. Sun beds and other accessories can be taken from the receptionist. Access to the swimming pool is included in the payment. Access is provided at any time of the day. In the evening, the lights are on. Nearby is a solarium. Its services are used in the cold seasons, when the sun no longer warms, and you want to sunbathe.
In summer, the pool is especially crowded in the mornings and evenings. In the daytime, guests prefer to go to the seashore, where the hotel has its own beach area. The walk takes 15 to 20 minutes. A free shuttle service to the beach is provided daily. If you do not like the site provided by the hotel, you can always go to another beach. All of them are available and free.
Paid services include the rental of sun loungers, sunbeds, umbrellas, some take payment for visiting the toilet. Changing rooms and showers are usually free. Throughout the coast organized entertainment for vacationers. Among them: banana riding, water skiing, jet skis, catamarans, swims on “tablets”.
Refreshing soft drinks and beer are offered everywhere, coastal cafes and food stalls are open. The most popular are the following beaches:
- Central (length 800 m);
- Norilsk Nickel or “Prokhorovsky” is an artificial pebble beach on the outskirts of the village. Unlike other places, a smaller number of tourists gather here. People come here by car (parking is paid). This is not a very suitable place for bathing children (the depth begins abruptly a few meters from the shore), but adults love this beach for the special purity of the water;
- “Friendship” is located behind the Hualan River. It is considered the widest (50 meters of coastal strip) on the local coast. You can not swim here, so lovers come here to sunbathe in silence. There are also no infrastructure facilities (rental, entertainment) here, tourists bring sunbeds with them. There are two cafés in the vicinity.
Note! All beaches in the area of Arkhipo-Osipovka are pebbly, there is no sand.
Baden Badengladly accepts children of any age. Baby cots can be installed in the rooms upon request, and the restaurant can prepare meals with a special children’s menu. For younger guests there is a two-storey game veranda, a “living corner”, a swimming pool with toys. You can ask the reception for children’s board games, books, movies or music. This is enough to take the child directly to the hotel after beach entertainment.
In Arkhipo-Osipovka there are not so many places where you can go with children. The most popular are:
- Malibu Amusement Park;
- water park “Emerald City”;
- crocodile farm.
For leisure activities, it is best to contact the tour desk, which is open in thebaden Badenbuilding.
The administrator will help to organize excursion tours to the picturesque surroundings of Arkhipo-Osipovka. It can be horseback riding and water on yachts, rafting or diving, sea fishing. The Oulan River is a few metres away. Its shores are a great place for hiking and cycling tours.
Next to the hotel is the Historical and Ethnographic Museum. This is the main attraction of the village, which contains materials of the thousand-year history of the area.
Staying in“Baden Baden”,vacationers can count on a great welcome, average market prices, comfortable accommodation.