Family hotel “Ai Safia” is located in the park area of the city of Sudak. This is a great option for those who like to relax away from the hustle and bustle. The hotel attracts with its rooms, which harmoniously combine comfort, quality and reasonable price. The hospitable staff is able to find an individual approach to each guest, thanks to which tourists return here again and again. Someone chooses a hotel for another vacation, someone – for a business trip.Check Rates
Ai Safia Hotel is just 250 metres from the Black Sea coast. To get to the beach will take no more than 5-7 minutes. There is a well-developed tourist infrastructure, which guarantees quality rest for both adults and children. Within walking distance of numerous attractions, sports grounds, play areas – everyone can choose the option of rest in spirit and mood.
The hotel offers its guests an excursion service. During one of the tours, guests can get acquainted with the beauty of the Crimean nature, see the grandeur of ancient monuments, stroll through the palace and park ensembles.
In “Ai Safia” all conditions for the organization and holding of conferences, banquets, business meetings and negotiations are created. Due to its advantageous location, the hotel is in demand among corporate customers. An on-site ceremony or catering event can be arranged.
Note! For guests travelling by private transport, the hotel offers free parking. Also, the concept of the hotel provides a “transfer” service. Upon prior request, you can be picked up or taken to/from the airport, railway or bus station.
All rooms of the hotel “Ai Safia” combine classic design, elegance and modern equipment. Each guest room is equipped with an individual air conditioning system, satellite tv. Extras include a safety deposit box.
The number of rooms consists of 22 guest rooms, in which about 70 guests can be accommodated at the same time. Depending on personal preferences for accommodation, guests can choose one of the following rooms:
- Economy is a good option for unpretentious tourists or for those who are not used to sitting in a room for days, but plan to enjoy a beach holiday and walks around the city. The room is designed for two guests and is equipped with a large double bed with orthopedic mattress.
- Standard – superior room, designed for two guests. Made in light colors. Equipped with a large double bed with orthopedic mattress. There is a wardrobe, bedside tables. Additional amenities include TV, air conditioning, refrigerator. Some standard rooms have balconies.
- Suite – suitable for family holidays. The hotel has several suites – White, Red, Terracotta, Blue. The name speaks of what color prevails in the interior design. Rooms can consist of several rooms. In addition to the standard bed, they are equipped with a folding sofa. Amenities in the room – shower cabin with hydromassage effect. It offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
Oleg, 33 years old, Rostov-on-Don: We had a rest with our family for a week. All photos are true. Hotel with decent value for money. Located in a quiet location, at night to sleep comfortably, no noise. The road to the sea is about 5 minutes, with children is not tiring. In the morning we had breakfast in the restaurant, the dishes are varied, always everything is fresh and hearty. It is possible to order dinner or lunch. This is very convenient, since you do not need to run somewhere in search of a cafe or dining room. On the territory there is also a small playground, parking for cars, all under video surveillance. The room is clean, cleaning was done every three days. I liked everything.
Ai Safiya Hotel has its own restaurant. The dining area is designed in Art Nouveau style. For interior decoration, designers preferred milk and beige shades, which is guaranteed to provide a calm and unobtrusive atmosphere. The restaurant is perfect for a family dinner, and for a banquet feast, and for the informal part of a business meeting.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Upon prior request, you can order any event here – wedding, corporate party, birthday, etc. A professional chef will be able to find an individual approach to each guest. Here it will not be difficult to feed even small ones.
In the hotel restaurant everything is thought out to the smallest detail. Snow-white impeccable table setting can surprise even the most demanding guests. The menu includes dishes of European and Oriental cuisine. There are real culinary masterpieces that you will not taste even in the capital’s restaurants. All dishes are prepared from always fresh natural products.
The concept of the hotel provides room service, which includes the delivery of food and drinks directly to the guest rooms. The order is made by phone. This is a great opportunity to order breakfast in bed or organize a secluded romantic dinner. The service room works from morning to late evening.
Maria, 37 years old, Krasnodar: A good hotel for its cost, not for a minute did not have to regret the chosen option. Good location. The sea is a stone’s throw away. In 15 minutes you can walk to the water park or the Genoese fortress. In addition, there is Cypress Alley nearby. Booked Suite, the room is quite spacious, bright. There is a large balcony. To some extent, even exceeded expectations. Breakfast was included in the price, loved it. I was pleased that every morning they offered a different dish. This is not found in every hotel. The staff is very friendly, adequately responds to all requests. In general, the hotel left a positive impression. Thanks for the rest.
During their stay at the hotel, guests are provided with a massage service. The magical hands of the masseur will allow you to feel the healing energy of the massage. One of the most popular is anti-cellulite massage. Just a few sessions will tone the skin, rejuvenate it, give elasticity, and the fat layer will become noticeably smaller. There are also sessions of therapeutic massage, which is indicated for diseases of the musculoskeletal system. First of all, this is arthritis, osteochondrosis, paralysis, sciatica. There is a massage for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract or respiratory tract.
For those who are even on vacation accustomed to keep themselves in shape, the hotel “Ai Safia” has a gym. There is also a training room and showers to refresh after class. The hall is equipped with modern simulators, including a treadmill.
A game of Russian billiards will be an excellent end to an active day. In a separate room with a professional table, you can gather a group of friends or acquaintances and spend your time mentally. The hotel often hosts billiards competitions.
The nearest beach from the hotel “Ai Safia” is located in the walking distance. The road to the sea will not be tiring, as it takes only about 5 minutes. The coastline is covered with sand mixed with small pebbles. The beach infrastructure is developed at a high level. For vacationers rent out sun loungers and umbrellas, showers and toilets, there are changing cabins. Fans of active pastime will appreciate the numerous beach attractions. Tourists are offered walks on a yacht, parachute flights, riding a banana or a puck. Not far from the shore there are many bars and cafes. Here you can have a snack and enjoy a drink.
Importantly! There is no swimming pool on the territory of the hotel “Ai Safia”.
During their stay at the hotel, guests can visit any beach of the resort:
- Mojito – is considered one of the best beaches in Sudak. Located at the foot of the Fortress Mountain, on the outskirts of the embankment of the resort. The shore is covered with sand, under which there is a concrete coating. The infrastructure is well developed, there is a VIP zone, attractions, places for diving.
- The beach of the Soldaya hotel is small, covered with sand with a small amount of small pebbles. There is all the necessary tourist infrastructure. Catamaran trips can be arranged. On the waterfront, vacationers can buy food and drinks.
- Marielle – located within walking distance from the Central Beach. The infrastructure is developed, there is a dining room nearby. There are sun loungers, there are changing rooms.
- Heat is a fairly large beach with all the necessary infrastructure. There are lifeguards, a massage room. Water activities are presented. There is a dining room.
Attention! Connoisseurs of a more secluded holiday can go to the wild beaches. They are located outside the city in the direction of the New World or on Cape Meganom.
The hotel “Ai Safia” has all the conditions for children’s recreation. A rich number of rooms makes it possible to meet the needs of young travelers. Suites are equipped with folding sofas, which can be used as an extra bed.
Another advantage of rest with children is the close location of the beach. Children find it difficult to tolerate long walks, especially in the heat. The road to the sea from the hotel “Ai Safia” is fast and tireless. On the beach there is always a large selection of entertainment that will appeal to both adults and children.
Importantly! The hotel restaurant has a separate menu for children. And thanks to the service “room service” guests can feed their baby on request.
Sudak is one of the most popular resorts among tourists in the Crimea. There is a well-developed tourist infrastructure, there are many attractions and interesting places. Rest in Sudak will appeal to both adults and children. The most popular places of the resort:
- Genoese fortress – is located within walking distance from the hotel “Ai Safia”. It is a historical museum of medieval architecture. It is well preserved to this day, in its walls there is still the spirit of historical battles. Every year in July and August, the fortress hosts the knightly festival “Genoese Helmet”;
- Museum of the History of Winemaking of Prince Golitsyn – back in the XIX century, Lev Golitsyn built a champagne factory in these places. The prince built houses for the residence of workers, as well as many kilometers of cellars for storing wines, which rushed directly into the sea;
- Cape Meganom – is considered the longest cape in the Crimea. Its name translates as “big house”. The coastline stretches for 16 km. There are incredibly beautiful sunsets and sunrises, as well as several wild beaches.
- The water park is a great place for a family holiday. It is located on the seashore at the foot of The Alchak-Kaya Mountain. The area of 20 thousand square meters. m., within which there are many water attractions, swimming pools, food points.
- The ruins of the cave monastery are one of the most ancient sights in the vicinity of Sudak. The monastery is badly destroyed, only ruins remain of it, which attract special attention of archaeologists. Excavations are still being carried out here.
The list of attractions does not end there. During the rest in the hotel “Ai Safia” tourists can visit the Kapsel Valley, the Devil’s Finger Mountain, the Hill of Glory, the Dolphinarium “Nemo”, the PARK TOK “Sudak”, a relict juniper grove, a through grotto, the Blue Bay with the Tsar’s Beach, etc.
You can get to the hotel “Ai Safia” both independently and use the transfer service. In the case of a transfer, it is enough to contact the hotel administrator, who will organize the car at the right time and in the right place.
Those who fly by plane must first get to Simferopol, since there is no airport in Sudak, and from there to the hotel. In case of travel by private transport, enter the address “Ai Safii” in the navigator and follow the route.
Address: Crimea, Sudak, Kurortnoe shosse, 3.
Thanks to the professionalism of the staff in the hotel “Ai Safia” there is always an atmosphere of goodwill and hospitality. Every vacationer here will feel welcome, so there will certainly be a desire to return here at least once.