Rest in the Crimea would not be so popular if the peninsula, in addition to nature and historical attractions, could not offer vacationers luxurious living conditions. Hotel “Coral” right on the beach will satisfy the needs of the most demanding vacationers.Check Rates
From the hotel “Coral” offers a wonderful view of the famous Massandra beach. By the way, this beach is only a 10-minute walk away, in summer open windows create the impression of an overnight stay right on the shore. The cultural, economic and social centre is a 10-minute drive away. And the central embankment of Yalta with numerous cafes and restaurants with entertainment industry is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel “Coral”. In restaurants, bars and cafes you can taste delicious dishes of different peoples of the world. If you wish, you can enjoy home cooking and the hotel “Coral”. Free coffee, tea and fruit juices are served on the hotel’s outdoor terrace throughout the day.
A cozy café on the ground floor, a spacious lobby and elite rooms of the hotel “Coral” will make your stay unforgettable. And clean sea air, mixed with the healing air of the Mountain Crimea, will help to relax and forget about everyday worries.
The hotel rooms are equipped with all necessary appliances, furniture and utensils. The price of living in all categories of rooms includes: parking, Internet access, still mineral water, tea and coffee, buffet in the dining room of the hotel.
More information! The staff of the Coral Hotel speaks several foreign languages, which makes it especially attractive for foreign guests.
All rooms in the hotel are very cozy and comfortable, equipped with all necessary appliances and furniture, which are also necessary for a long stay. Regardless of the category, each room has a private bathroom. Hotel “Coral” has 15 rooms of different comfort:
- Room «Standard». There are two options: “Standard” and “Standard Budget”. One room for two, overlooking Yalta, without a balcony.
- Comfort. This double studio has a balcony and sea view.
- Junior suite. There are two options: “Junior Suite with balcony” and “Junior Suite without balcony”. One room for two, with sea view.
- Rooms “Suite”. Two-room double room with balcony and sea view.
Hotel “Coral” in Yalta offers its guests such living conditions that even the most capricious tourist will definitely be satisfied. And the cozy rooms of the hotel “Coral” will make your stay even more pleasant. Their large balconies offer beautiful views of the emerald green sea, blue mountains and wide sky. The rooms are equipped with everything necessary for a quiet and comfortable stay during the holidays.
Furniture everywhere is new, the most modern and comfortable. The decoration of the rooms is made without frills, according to the strict rules of the classics.
The hotel has emergency running water and electricity, so light and water are always available. All rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning, safe, refrigerator. Hygiene items: detergent, bathrobe, slippers, hat, toothbrush.
Pay attention! Rooms are cleaned daily. And the change of bed linen and towels can be made both on a schedule (every 3 days) and at the request of the client.
In addition to comfortable rooms, the hotel “Coral” in Yalta can offer many additional services. For example, they have their own coffee shop, and breakfast, which can be delivered directly to the apartment. Breakfast consists of:
- various flakes;
- omelets (cooked with you);
- stewed vegetables;
- muesli (rice or buckwheat);
- some meat or fish.
Also served for dessert are ricotta with sour cream, fruit, focaccia, biscuits. Free juices, coffee and tea are available on the hotel’s terrace the rest of the time.
For added comfort, numerous guests can order taxis, laundry and ironing services, luggage transportation and mail delivery.
If you want vivid impressions, at your service animation on Massandra beach. In restaurants, bars and cafes you can enjoy the exquisite cuisine of different peoples of the world. You can also take a boat trip on a yacht or a walk to different places of the fabulous Crimea. Those who are accustomed to actively spend their free time can visit the bowling alley, golf club or billiard room. The proximity of the center increases the amount of entertainment and facilitates acquaintance with the sights of Yalta.
Attention! For technical reasons, the café is closed during 2021. Therefore, breakfast is not provided.
You can eat in the nearest places:
- Restaurant GuSSi is a place where you can not only eat deliciously, but also have a great time in the company of live geese. The menu includes many hearty and appetizing dishes: salads, hot dishes, snacks, desserts, as well as a variety of drinks.
- The Last Supper is a restaurant with very original and delicious cuisine. The institution has two halls: in one of them you can hold a wedding or any other holiday, and in the second – to retire for dinner. All dishes are prepared to order, so sometimes you have to wait longer than usual.
- The doctor WHISKEY restaurant has the largest collection of whiskey in Russia – more than 500 worthy samples from different countries. Here you can enjoy a personal whiskey tasting accompanied by gastronomic snacks in harmony with the selected samples.
We stayed at this hotel with my mom for a week. We took a standard room. I liked the room very much: spacious, comfortable, beautiful. The room had everything you needed from a fridge to a hairdryer and a comfortable mattress. Separately, I want to note the kitchen. First: location. On the 6th floor there is a kitchen with panoramic windows, from here the exit to the open veranda overlooking the sea. It’s just amazing. And secondly: the food itself. Breakfast consists of a huge number of dishes, to leave hungry and dissatisfied is simply unrealistic. I also note the incredibly delicious coffee from the coffee machine. It is also possible to order lunch and dinner from the hotel menu for an additional fee. Inexpensive, the food is delicious, the portions are just huge (my mother and I ordered 1 serving for two and we had enough). Friendly and attentive staff. Very pleased with your stay at the Coral Hotel.
The well-groomed beach of Massandra literally begins from the threshold of the hotel “Coral”. The beach is considered one of the best in Yalta, so lovers of swimming and sunbathing will be completely satisfied. It offers its guests all the amenities. Here you can find restaurants, entertainment venues and souvenir shops of the Crimea.
Massandra beach is divided into seven zones due to breakwaters. Admission is free. Private sectors are equipped with elegant bungalows and sun loungers. And in the first zone there are special handrails, which you can easily go down to the sea.
The coastal strip is a mixture of large and small pebbles, so special shoes are simply necessary here. Entering the water is abrupt.
In the evening, Massandra beach turns into an excellent entertainment area. Cafes exhibit tables and chairs on the coast, musicians organize concerts or entire festivals, and night discos are held in bars.
Things to do on Massandra Beach:
- rent a separate bungalow for relaxation;
- take a boat trip to the swallow’s nest;
- fly with a parachute high above the sea;
- spend a romantic evening in a seaside café.
Massandra beach is not the only one in Yalta. Despite the fact that other beaches are farther from the hotel “Coral” they are also worth a visit.
“Golden Beach”. This is a beautiful place with a long coastline – 400 meters. The beach got its name due to the clean and smooth pebbles of the coast. Previously, it was sold as a building material, and its value was really “golden”, which brought incredible income to the owner.
This beach is known for the fact that a club and restaurant project was implemented here. It was conceived as a complex: a club restaurant with an outdoor veranda overlooking the beach and a freshwater pool. During the day, this complex functions as a restaurant where you can not only eat, but also try a variety of soft drinks and cocktails. In the evening and at night, the restaurant turns into an elite nightclub.
Wild and nudist beaches. Wild places in Yalta are not few, but especially popular beaches near the famous camping “Artek”. And for those who like to sunbathe and swim without clothes, the locals will gladly recommend visiting the beach of Simeiz. Because of the steepness of the descent here it is impossible to get here by car.
Important! Hotel Coral can provide a shuttle service to any beach on request. To be paid separately.
You can check into the hotel “Coral” with children of any age. Toddlers under 8 years old can stay with their parents free of charge and can also be provided with a baby cot. But, the maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. Therefore, for each subsequent child you need to pay extra. As of September 2021, the cost of an extra bed is 1500 rubles.
A child over 8 years old can count on an extra bed with a discount when paying.
Additional services per child are not automatically included in the total price and are paid separately during the stay.
Pay attention! Children 17 years of age and older are considered adults at this hotel.
Firstly, I was pleased with the staff – very good people, it is pleasant to communicate with them. Secondly, the rooms themselves. We stayed in a suite, two rooms and a huge balcony overlooking the sea, air conditioning was enough for the entire room, and it was always cool. The room is clean, towels changed every day, sheets less often, but in general cleaned very well The location of the hotel is also very convenient, you can walk to the city center, to the sea 2 minutes on foot. I recommend this hotel to everyone and families, couples in love and a group of friends, as well as for individual travel! You will really enjoy such an incredibly comfortable stay, and you will want to visit it more than once.
- The chapel of St. Nicholas was erected at the end of the XIX century in honor of the wedding of Emperors Nicholas Alexandrovich and Alexandra Feodorovna on the site of the proclamation of the emperor’s decree on the assignment of Yalta the status of a city. In 1932, during the difficult years of atheism, the chapel was completely destroyed. Its restoration began only in May 2001 on the same site as the old chapel. The author of the project is the architect A. V. Petrova. The restored chapel of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker has become a sacred place of prayer for all people at sea: fishermen, sailors and ordinary travelers.
- Yalta crocodillarium is a large collection of crocodiles, there is even a Komodo monitor lizard (children who love dinosaurs will appreciate it), many snakes. It is possible to feed crocodiles and even take a small crocodile and take a picture. There are more than 10 species in the collection – from the ordinary crocodile to the largest, which is considered the fastest predator and can reach a length of 7 meters. All of them are contained in spacious terrariums with water, plants. And on the territory of the terrarium you can walk – at arm’s length from the reptile. You can see how the crocodile cleans its tail, eats, sleeps.
- The Yalta-Gorka cable car is a funicular road in the Crimea, which goes from the embankment to the Darsanovsky hill. The length of the road is 600 meters, and the height difference is 120 meters. Each cabin is designed for two passengers, the movement is closed in a circle and without stopping. Descending to the nearby Hill of Glory, you will see the Memorial Complex of the Eternal Flame, dedicated to the fallen during the Civil and Great Patriotic Wars. From the observation deck itself offers a beautiful view of the whole city, and during the ascent you can see the entire coast from Gurzuf to Foros.
Excellent service, friendly staff, delicious food – so characterize the hotel “Coral” guests. Prices here are quite high, but great comfort is not cheap! In addition, the hotel “Coral” in Yalta is characterized by a flexible pricing system: the cost of living depends on the season.