Boutique hotel “Boulevard” in combination with the unique beauty of the Crimea and the Black Sea guarantees a great pastime. In addition to the variety of rooms, high quality service and attentive, friendly staff, the hotel offers a wide range of additional services. They will simplify the rest and make it richer.
Yalta is one of the most famous resorts on the territory of the Crimean Peninsula. He became popular during the times of Imperial Russia, strengthened his position during the Soviet era, does not give up his position now. In this southern coastal city all year round there is a mild climate and what is most pleasant – a large number of sunny days. The air in this place is considered useful: enriched with sea salt and pollen of coniferous trees.
Being in Yalta, you can visit many events that are constantly held here throughout the year. This place is suitable for families with children, and for newlyweds and for those who came alone.
Boutique hotel “Boulevard” is a hotel located in the center of Yalta, 900 meters from the Black Sea beach. Throughout the complex you can admire the wonderful views: mountain landscapes, clean beaches, a long dam and other natural features.
Boutique hotel“Boulevard”was built in the heart of the resort. This is not the first coastline, but this has its advantages. For example, after a busy day in the hotel you can relax. The noise of the embankment and the hum of nightclubs, which are located near the shore, is completely inaudible. Hotel “Boulevard” is also famous for its care for guests. Each client is provided with a number of free services:
- continental breakfast;
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- taxi call and assistance in choosing an excursion;
- cleaning of premises;
- and much more.
Transfers, spa services and organised excursions can also be booked for a fee.
Note! Hotels of the Yalta coast are often crowded throughout the season, so it is better to book rooms in advance.
The rooms are distinguished by simplicity of geometry, plenty of natural light, rich and at the same time restrained colors, modern technology, cleanliness, coziness and comfort. Rooms will satisfy even demanding customers. There are several types of premises:
- Standard. This is a cozy modern room with one double or twin beds. It has everything for a comfortable stay, without frills. There is no balcony and a beautiful view of the mountains or the sea.
- Improved standard. Comfortable room with one room. In all variants there are two single beds, mini-bar, work area and other necessary furniture and appliances. Each room has a balcony.
- Junior suite. Large room in light shades. You can choose one bed for two or two separate beds. The room has an armchair that can be used as an extra bed. Each junior suite also has access to a furnished terrace.
- One-room suite with terrace. This spacious room is even larger than the previous version. There are two options for beds and an extra bed on the sofa. You can access the terrace directly from your room.
- Two-room suite with balcony. This luxurious room has one double bed and a corner pull-out sofa for two people. The room has a spacious balcony and all the necessary furniture and appliances.
- Penthouse apartment. Luxurious room with two rooms and bright lighting. Located on the top floor of the complex. The room has its own kitchen, as well as a terrace, equipped with the necessary furniture for a comfortable stay.
All rooms are cleaned daily and bed linen, towel and toiletries are changed regularly.
More information! The price includes a full breakfast in the hotel café.
At the very bottom of the boutique hotel “Boulevard”, on the ground floor, there is a café where you can spend your free time and eat.
It is here that continental breakfasts are held every day. But in addition, you can order lunch or dinner. And also, to celebrate an important event or just have a good time at any time. Guests of the hotel “Boulevard”, in addition to dishes, can order soft drinks or enjoy aromatic coffee in a measured atmosphere.
The hotel staff tried not only over the menu, but also over the atmosphere of this place. During meals, guests can:
- watch broadcasts of sports events, a movie or just a TV on a large plasma screen;
- sit on the outdoor terrace with chairs and tables made of rattan and breathe in the fresh mountain air;
- use the Internet to always be in touch with work issues.
Near the hotel there are several places that provide food:
- Gastrobar “Cousteau”. You can’t sit here and have a quiet dinner or lunch, but you can order takeaway food and have a snack on the way to hotels or in your room. Visitors like the local mulled wine the most.
- Supermarket “Yabloko”. In addition to the usual products, here you can buy pastries, salads and other culinary dishes.
- Restaurant «Mama Ela Sushy». In addition to rolls and other Asian dishes, you can eat a variety of soups, salads, desserts and even pancakes.
In addition to these places, you can visit other catering establishments. Every tourist will find something that will appeal to him.
Boutique hotel“Boulevard”,highly appreciated by all guests for providing them with the amenities necessary for a pleasant stay. Here you can enjoy the fresh air while strolling through the well-kept gardens. They are arranged garden furniture so that lovers of literature and relaxation can read their favorite book in the shade of evergreen trees or play board games.
Separately, you can pay for the grill and cook yourself delicious and juicy meat, seafood or vegetables. In addition, there are:
- private parking spaces;
- cable or satellite TV;
- beauty salon nearby;
- SPA and wellness centre.
There is no active entertainment in the hotel, but you can book extreme excursions or use the water services that are offered on the waterfront.
Review. The Boulevard Hotel, where we stayed in August 2020, turned out to be an unusual place for everyone who went with me on summer holidays in Yalta. First of all, I want to mention the room with a terrace – not all the hotels we have been to offer such large and comfortable terraces. The new wicker furniture was especially pleased. We went there every night after the walk, chatted and drank wine.
Overall the hotel itself is new and beautiful, the atmosphere is very nice. Our room was spacious and bright, the furniture was chosen in the style of the hotel, it seemed that it was made with love and taste. The room has everything you need: hairdryer, slippers, shampoo, gel, we asked for bathrobes and they immediately brought them to us. There were three of us in the room. My son slept on a comfortable sofa bed, although our room was originally designed for 2 people.
Breakfast is very good and we had enough of it for literally half a day. Coffee, tea, juice, fresh pastries, porridge, casserole, omelet, various cuts, salad, hot dishes. In general, you will not remain hungry. Not Swedish, as in other countries, but a hearty breakfast, and most importantly everything is delicious.
Very nice people at the reception every day answered our requests. We really liked it, we already want to return to the “Boulevard”.
In the boutique hotel“Boulevard”from entertainment for children are available only TV channels with cartoons and educational programs. There are no game halls, animators do not work. But parents can easily occupy children with urban entertainment, of which there are a lot in Yalta.
Children have access to the water park “Atlantis”, the oceanarium of Yalta on the territory of “Yalta Intourist”, a zoo with cute animals and closed terrariums with lizards and crocodiles.
Also not far from the boutique hotel “Boulevard” there are playgrounds and indoor entertainment rooms for children.
Also together with children you can climb the cable car to Mount Ai-Petri. From here from the observation deck offers a view of the whole of Yalta.
Note! If a child wants to take a pet with him on vacation, then it is worth dissuadeting him. On the territory of the hotel “Boulevard”, pets are not allowed.
In Yalta and its regions, tourists go mainly for the sea shore and sunbathing. Boulevard Boutique Hotel is 900 metres from the nearest dedicated beach. To walk, it takes only 10 minutes. You can also use public transport or order a taxi and go to the distant beaches. There are options on which there are very few people, but there is practically no entertainment there.
The sound of the waves, the coolness of the water and the endless horizon are the three aspects that push tourists to the sea. Next to the boutique hotel “Boulevard” there is only a pebble beach. Many are repelled by this because they want to walk on soft sand. However, stones have their advantages. First, the water on such a beach is cleaner, because the waves do not raise the sand from the bottom. And secondly, pebbles are a therapeutic foot massage. Since ancient times, many people around the world have discovered the importance and benefits of walking barefoot along a coast dotted with round stones.
The nearest beach to the boutique hotel “Boulevard” is also famous for its entertainment. Fans of outdoor activities and vivid impressions in Yalta will be happy to fly by parachute, jet ski, ride a “banana” and other water activities.
On the coastline there are many cafes and restaurants, you can dine right there. And those who do not want to get up from the sand can buy hot food, fruits and berries from passing merchants.
More information! Those who like to swim in fresh and clean water and sunbathe away from crowded beaches can visit one of the city’s swimming pools. In the hotel “Boulevard” they are not.
Having bought tickets and booked a room in the boutique hotel“Boulevard”,tourists begin to think about the routes of the excursion. In Yalta there are many places that are definitely worth a visit. These include both natural objects and architectural monuments. Of course, it would be wrong to advise specific leisure options, since all people have their own preferences depending on age, profession, character and many other factors. But still there is a list of places that may be of interest to everyone.
If you want to have fun, you should pay attention to the following places:
- Aquapark “Atlantis”. This is a small water park with an interesting design, large swimming pools, several slides for adults and children.
- Zoo “Fairy Tale”. There you should definitely go even to those who came on vacation without children. It is the largest zoo on the peninsula.
- Cable car to Mount Ai-Petri. The view from the large Crimean ridge in combination with the taste of real barbecue on the high plateau will fascinate every vacationer.
- Crocodilarium. This is the largest population of crocodiles in all of Russia. Here you can see how these predators are fed. Also on the territory there are other interesting reptiles.
- Ropeway on the dam. A small cable car will take vacationers from the embankment to Darsanovsky hill within a few minutes. From the boxes offers a beautiful panoramic view of Yalta.
Lovers of architecture and historical sights will be delighted with the variety of places that are worth visiting in Yalta. These include:
- Massandra Palace;
- Livadia Palace;
- Yusupp Palace;
- Vorontsov Palace;
- Dulber Palace;
- House-Museum of A.P. Chekhov;
- Foros Church.
And, of course, the legendary Yalta dam, stretching for a kilometer along the coast. Here you will find many restaurants, cafes, boutiques, attractions and entertainment venues.
It is difficult to list all the advantages of Yalta. It is better to see everything with your own eyes.
Attention! Staff at Bulvar Boutique Hotel can help with the selection and decoration of excursions.
Spent vacation in the boutique hotel “Boulevard” will give a lot of memories and impressions. And the surrounding mountains and sea will help to improve your health and feel rested.