“Art Hotel” in Koktebel all year round is ready to offer its guests the best conditions for a comfortable stay. This modern hotel is located in the heart of the resort village, making it popular with travelers. There are excellent conditions for living of any category of tourists, including families with small children.Check Rates
“Art Hotel” is located on the territory of the House of Creativity of Writers, just a few steps from the House-Museum of M.A. Voloshina. The legendary poet and artist Voloshin played an important role in the development of Koktebel. Such outstanding personalities as A. Tolstoy, V. Veresaev, M. Tsvetaeva, M. Bulgakov, N. Gumilev, S. Parnok and others repeatedly visited his dacha. In the 30s of the twentieth century, his house was transformed into the House of Creativity of Writers “Koktebel”, on the territory of which the “Art Hotel” was located.
The modern building of the hotel was built in 2012. “Art Hotel” is a completely new elite complex that meets all standards and requirements. It has spacious terraces, from them you can admire the delightful views of the surrounding area. The hotel staff will do everything possible to make guests feel a real homely atmosphere and comfort. Large panoramic windows offer views of the sea coast and the extinct Kara-Dag volcano. The hotel complex itself is surrounded by rare species of centuries-old trees. It is always cozy and even in hot weather there is a feeling of coolness.
Guests of the hotel can enjoy a wide range of services – laundry, dry cleaning, tour desk. There are conditions for playing billiards and table tennis, horseback riding, watching movies. For guests travelling by private transport, a parking space is available.
Attention! The nearest beach is 50 metres away. The hotel has a beach equipment rental point.
To accommodate guests “Art Hotel” offers 37 stylish rooms. All of them are made in light shades, furnished with modern furniture, have balconies and kitchens. Depending on personal preferences, guests can stay in one of the guest rooms:
- Studio – area 29 m2. Rooms of this category are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. It offers views of the park. It features a balcony of 11m2. The entire guest room is divided into two zones: a bedroom with a large double bed and a small kitchen with a dining area for self-catering. Two extra beds can be added upon prior request;
- Superior studio – area 29m2,as well as a spacious balcony of 11m2. Rooms are on the 1st and 2nd floor. In the sleeping area there is a large bed with an orthopedic mattress. As an extra bed can be used folding sofa. The room is equipped with furniture made of natural wood, which provides additional comfort during your stay;
- One-room suite with a terrace is a great option for connoisseurs of comfort and spaciousness. The two-level room is conditionally divided into three zones. The bedroom has a double bed of Kign Size. The living room has a comfortable sofa bed with coffee table. And in the fully equipped kitchen, guests can prepare their own dish at any time. This room has a private roof terrace, its area is 22 m2. For convenience, there are sun loungers, a table, a shower, which allows you to sunbathe directly from the chambers. From above there is a stunning view of the sea and the mountains of Koktebel;
- Two-room suite with terrace – the room also consists of two levels, located on the 4th floor, has access to a spacious roof terrace. The interior is decorated in a modern style. There is a separate bedroom, living room and kitchen;
- Superior apartments – the total area of the room is 60m2. It consists of two levels. The second is a roof terrace. All furniture in the room is made of natural wood, and the kitchen is furnished with the necessary appliances for self-catering. The maximum number of guests is 5 people.
Note! Children under 10 years old stay free of charge in the rooms.
Valeria, 41 years old, Pskov: The hotel fully met expectations. Booked a suite for the family. The conditions exceeded all expectations. There is plenty of space, everything is well thought out. The bed is huge, comfortable mattress. All bedding is perfectly clean. There is a kitchen, you can always make coffee, and organize meals for the child. Separately, I would like to note the roof terrace, coolly done. There are sun loungers, the views are beautiful. Only positive emotions remained from the time spent here. We will definitely be back next year.
Throughout the year, an Art café is located on the territory of the hotel complex. It is located in a park area, around the buildings of the hotel. In summer, guests can enjoy an outdoor terrace, thanks to which you can enjoy your favorite dish in the fresh air in the shade of centuries-old trees. In winter, meals are served in the warm and cosy hall.
Professional chefs have learned to combine style and tradition in their culinary masterpieces. This allowed even the most familiar dishes to give a completely new exquisite taste. The hotel café serves Russian and European cuisine.
Delicious breakfasts are served every morning for hotel guests. They include oatmeal with fruit, cheesecakes, hot drinks. Depending on the time of year, lunch can be diversified with a cool okroshka or delicious borscht with lard and croutons. The café menu includes a large selection of snacks, salads, meat dishes. Seafood lovers will definitely appreciate fettuccine with salt and red caviar or baked mullet with vegetables. Thanks to the wide variety of dishes, guests can discover completely new taste sensations every day.
The café staff will gladly help you develop a special children’s menu for your baby or organize a real romantic dinner. Various events, weddings, corporate parties, birthdays, etc. are held here.
Importantly! Guests can order any dish from the menu directly to their room or ask to prepare dinner or lunch at a convenient time for themselves.
Marina, 33 years old, Moscow: an excellent hotel for a full holiday. Just a short walk away is the beach. The territory is beautiful, near all the infrastructure is needed. Near the market, shops, cafes, discos, bank, pharmacy. There is a place to go with children. I liked the fact that the room has a kitchen, it is very convenient. Although we only used it a few times. Every morning they prepare delicious breakfasts, an individual approach to everyone is really noticeable. It was not difficult for us to feed our daughter at all. The hotel staff is polite, there is an adequate response to all requests, all questions are resolved promptly. Helped in the organization of excursions. Thank you for a great stay.
Staff will be happy to assist with leisure arrangements. In Koktebel, both adults and children will be able to find something to their liking. One of the most visited places in the resort is the embankment. Here the main entertainment is concentrated. For tourists there are cafes and restaurants, night clubs are open. There are even meetings of artists and artists.
The resort pays special attention to families with children. For young travelers, various shows and performances are held. The whole family can visit the water park, which is home to many slides and attractions of different levels of complexity. A huge delight will also give a visit to the dolphinarium. Within its walls, not only give performances with the participation of many animals, but also deal with the salvation of the inhabitants of the underwater world. Another amazing place of Koktebel is Dinoteria, it includes two pavilions. Each of them is dedicated to certain periods on Earth.
Families with children can not worry that their kids will be bored in the “Art Hotel”. In the period from June to September for young tourists from 9:00 to 18:00 there is a group of animators. In addition, there is a game room for children, there is a special playground for games. In the hotel you can relax with children of any age and be sure of their safety.
Please note that there is no swimming pool on site. But the nearest beach (Central) is only 50 meters from the hotel. The shore is covered with small pebbles. There is a well-equipped seating area, umbrellas and sun loungers, changing cabins, showers and toilets. The central beach is quite long. It originates from the promenade and reaches the hotel “Blue Bay”. The coastline is clean, well-groomed, there is a wide selection of water activities. There are medical and rescue points. Along the embankment there are many cafes and retail outlets. Life here is in full swing day and night.
In addition to the Central, in Koktebel there are several beaches that have proven themselves on the good side:
- Blue Bay – refers to the sanatorium of the same name. Long, large and wide. Covered with white small pebbles. The coastline is equipped with canopies-terraces. For the convenience of vacationers, sunbeds are installed, free of charge to which only guests of the sanatorium can use, the rest of them are rented. Entrance to the beach is free.
- The beach of the camp site Primorye – it is slightly smaller than the previous one. It has its own promenade, shade canopies. Two piers originate from here. From one of them go excursion boats along the Kara-Dag. The shore is covered with small pebbles, the entrance to the sea is gentle. This is a good place to relax with children. There is a large selection of water attractions. Near the beach there are several cozy cafes and canteens.
In Koktebel there is a nudity beach. It is located within the city – the last beach in front of junge hill. The coastline is quite wide, a shadow canopy is installed. Nearby there are several cafes, shops. If you climb the Jung, there are panoramic views of the coast and Kara-Dag. Those who aspire to a more secluded holiday can go to the wild beach. It is located in the eastern part of Koktebel Bay. Despite its status, the beach is quite clean and well maintained. There are no large concentrations of tourists. It is often visited by nudists.
In Koktebel there are many places that will diversify the beach holiday. During their stay at the Art Hotel, guests can visit:
- The Voloshin Museum is an architectural monument that belongs to the history of the Silver Age. It is located within walking distance from the hotel. The structure was kept intact not only outside, but also inside. The collection consists of 60 thousand items that belonged to Voloshin.
- Starfall of memories – this name was given to the snow-white gazebo, located on Mount Koklyuk. The height of the structure is 6 meters, has a semicircular shape.
- Cape Chameleon – is located a few kilometers from Koktebel. With its unusual shape, it resembles a giant lizard with a protruding crest. During the day, the rock changes its shades several times, for which it received the name Chameleon.
- Lake Baracol – in autumn and spring it is filled with crystal clear water. Quite salty. No one knows the exact depth, as it depends on the weather and air temperature. Sometimes the depth can change even during the day.
- Golden Gate Rock is a high sharp stone peaks located near the shore. The rock has the shape of an arch through which a small ship or boat can pass.
The sights of Koktebel do not end there. During the rest in the “Art Hotel” tourists can also visit numerous museums, hams, walk along the embankment, make a flight in the club “Para-Crimea”, visit the winery and even go to neighboring Feodosia.