If you dream of getting to Yalta Intourist, the prices of 2020 will contribute to the fulfillment of your desire. The hotel is considered one of the best on the Peninsula of Crimea and in Russia as a whole. The well-deserved four stars are fully confirmed by quality service, delicious food and a variety of entertainment. Let’s check if the complex deserves our attention.Check Rates
The hotel is located in the Massandra Park of Yalta, a five-minute walk to the Black Sea. To the city center and the promenade to get 15 – 20 minutes. If you don’t want to stay in the hotel all the time, go exploring the delightful sights of the area.
- Swallow’s Nest is a stylized knight’s castle that stands on the edge of a sheer cliff. This is a symbol of the Crimea and its business card, as it was built in the early 20th century. Since 2015, the building has become a federal monument.
- The White Marble Livadia Palace was formerly a royal summer residence. The building is surrounded by a landscape park, from where the famous Tsar’s Path begins.
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is the main local Orthodox church. Inside painted in the Byzantine style, externally made in Moscow.
- Foros Church stands on the edge of the Red Rock. It was restored in 1992.
- The Roffe Baths are a historical monument of the 19th century. Previously, they were often visited by A. Chekhov, F. Chaliapin and I. Bunin. In front of it is a modern monument “Chekhov and the Lady with a Dog”.
Julia, 28 years old: “I have been vacationing here with my family since childhood. It seems to me that over time, Yalta Intourist only gets better, as regularly renovated rooms, improves the beach, there are new areas for relaxation. There are many cafes and restaurants where you can have a delicious lunch, especially like to eat near the sea, the view is simply fascinating. I also want to note a large swimming pool, there is always enough space for everyone, children love slides. “
Yalta Intourist is highly appreciated by all guests, because it provides them with amenities for a delightful holiday. Enjoy the fresh air while walking through the well-kept grounds. Garden furniture is placed here, so connoisseurs of literature can safely read their favorite book in the shade of evergreen trees. Separately, you can pay for barbecue facilities and cook your own delicious and juicy meat.
In addition, there are:
- private parking;
- vending machines with drinks and snacks;
- Gift shops;
- elevator and safe;
- beauty salon;
- Spa and wellness center;
- Fitness complex.
And also on the territory there are many restaurants and cafes, swimming pools, sports and children’s playgrounds, a petting zoo.
Olga, 35 years old: “I was here for the first time, came to the conference from my company. Even though the trip was business, I still had a great time. In Yalta Intourist I liked everything: service, food, SPA, heated pool. It can be seen that the staff here is well trained because all employees qualitatively monitor their work, neat and polite in communication. The rooms are beautiful, I did not expect that in a hotel with such a long history can be so modern. “
The hotel offers seven types of prepared apartments. Each room has a balcony overlooking the sea, Yalta, Mount Ai-Petri and Massandra Park. In addition, take advantage of any amenities:
- individual air conditioning system;
- terry towels;
- bathrobe and slippers (for luxury category);
- electronic safe;
- brush for shoe and clothing;
- tv broadcast on 78 channels;
- telephone with long-distance and international communication;
Pets are free of charge.
Sergey, 26 years old: “I love this hotel for its wonderful atmosphere: during the day you can safely bask in the sun, dine in upscale restaurants, and in the evening enjoy the entertainment program. Many vacationers complain about small rooms, but as for me, they are ordinary, everywhere like that. In the rooms of Yalta Intourist has everything you need, including a safe and a refrigerator. Clean on time, specifying in advance a convenient time for me. I will definitely come again, but with my wife and child, as they should like the petting zoo.”
Care for guests Yalta Intourist confirm compliments of the administration, timed to a certain event. Newlyweds are provided with a room absolutely free of charge if the banquet is ordered at a local restaurant. The event must be notified at the time of booking and a marriage certificate must be presented upon arrival.
On the birthday, the birthday boy receives a bottle of champagne, and regular guests – 10% discount if the duration of stay for the year lasts at least 20 nights.
In addition, there are 10 conference rooms (Crystal, Star, Vistula, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Olympus, Omega, Fiolent, Yalta Coast). Therefore, you can easily organize any event. On request, the staff will arrange the furniture according to your plan, clean, prepare a buffet and the necessary equipment. Check the cost at the reception.
Karina, 32 years old: “I once worked here as a maid, but now I came to rest, so I know the hotel from all sides. I like everything here: the administration is trying to constantly improve the service in order to meet the level of the best complexes. The buffet is varied and tasty, you can even make your own salad from different ingredients. If you warn at the reception in advance, then you will be taken from the airport for free, it is very convenient. By the way, I could not have imagined that in Russia you can see such a high level of the hotel. “
There are 18 restaurants and cafés serving cuisine from around the world.
- “Ai-Petri” invites guests of the hotel complex for breakfast on the buffet system”. It is served from 7:30 to 11:00. Then it works on the menu. Prices are quite reasonable. Caesar with chicken costs only 360 rubles, which is not much different from other institutions.
- “Marble” awaits visitors for lunch “all inclusive” from 13:00 to 15:00 and dinner – from 18:00 to 21:00.
- Amelie cafe offers delicious fresh pastries, aromatic coffee, tea and desserts.
- “Mother’s dumplings” is an example of home cooking. The menu includes borscht in Ukrainian, stuffed cabbage rolls baked under sour cream sauce, dumplings and dumplings with different fillings.
- “A-Taveola” is designed for connoisseurs of delicate Italian tastes. Try the types of pasta, meat, fish, soups, salads, snacks and, of course, pizza according to classic recipes. The meal is perfectly complemented by a glass of imported wine.
- “Skullcap” gives you the opportunity to enjoy oriental flavors and original recipes.
- “Samurai” is the best place where real rolls, rice and buckwheat noodles are prepared, and sake (Japanese vodka) is served.
- “Mandarin” has collected interesting recipes for seafood, fruit cocktails and processed vegetables. There is draught beer.
- Sports bar “Whistle” works around the clock and will appeal to football fans. The atmosphere conveys the spirit of the game, and the food is prepared for real men.
- Gazebo is a snack bar, which is located near the pool.
- Cinema Bar is open around the clock and is decorated in the style of good old and well-known films. Try a delicious sandwich and other snacks.
- Bad Place is an institution where performances of famous and innovative musical performers are often held.
- PartyFon is a karaoke room where you can show everyone your talents and good musical taste, and not only.
- “Orange” is a snack bar with a large selection of light desserts, salads and cocktails.
- “Crimea” is decorated with a large number of photos of landscapes and sights of the peninsula.
- “Bread. Cheese. Wine” is an institution where you can always find fresh pastries, world-famous varieties of cheese and alcohol of local and foreign production. Located on the walking alley of the hotel.
- “Livadia” with a view of the Crimean mountains, Yalta and the Black Sea is made in the style of eco-loft with antique elements.
- Fresh cafe is located in a picturesque area in the shade of palm trees. Stop and enjoy the moment with delicate Belgian waffles, oriental coffee and ice cream.
Polina, 27 years old: “Hotel Yalta Intourist is in no way inferior to the zabugorny fours, the territory is huge, at first you can even get lost. The rooms have everything, even disposable toothbrushes. Children generally get to heaven, they are attracted by animals in the zoo, water park, special areas, table tennis. Every gourmet will be able to find food to their liking, as there are many restaurants of different levels, even fast food. There are shops with souvenirs, clothes, household items, without gifts for friends you definitely will not leave. “
The hotel Yalta Intourist provides many activities for recreation and health.
- Water park with extreme slides and the largest game complex in the form of a pirate ship. There is a relaxation zone, attractions.
- On the beach, play volleyball or go to conquer the elements on water skis, aqua bike, jet aqua-satchel. Massage rooms are available.
- The aquarium has 200 species of rare marine life, including crocodiles, sharks, piranhas, rays and cow fish.
- The zoo is equipped with high-tech enclosures for comfortable living of animals. Here you will find alpaca, American miniature horse, white-cheeked gibbon, cheetah, smoky mangobeys, leopards, Cameroonian goats and others.
- Vorontsov baths change the idea of space and time. Here they steam for real: with a broom, honey, steam and ice water on the head.
- Children’s playgrounds.
- Sports areas for tennis, mini-football, beach volleyball, dancing, shuffle board.
- Rope park “Laziness in stump” on 10 000 m2.
Throughout the day, adults and children are entertained by animators. Therefore, you will have no time to be bored.
Svetlana, 35 years old: “I came to Yalta Intourist with her husband and child, the impressions were twofold. I did not like the quality of cleaning and the speed of check-in, as instead of 14:00 we got to the room only at 20:00, the bed linen during our stay was never changed. But they were evicted on time, it was impossible to stay longer for a minute. I wrote claims in the complaint book, indicated my e-e-e-book, but there is still no answer, so I do not think that anything will change for the better. In all other respects quite a decent hotel, delicious food, a lot of pools, the smell of cages with animals no. “
In the hotel you can rejuvenate with the help of the procedure of greze rejuvenation with Saka mud. Thanks to simple manipulations, you can cleanse yourself of toxins, normalize muscle tone and relieve fatigue of the joints, spine.
Here is the largest salt cave on the Black Sea coast. Her visit is useful for the respiratory tract and the prevention of respiratory diseases.Check Rates
Christina, 24 years old: “The complex is modern and decent, the children were just delighted. There is a swimming pool for kids, towers for teenagers, slides for younger schoolchildren. Sometimes there were not enough places in the restaurant, as the staff did not have time to clean, but we did not suffer from this, we cleaned ourselves on the next table, and while choosing food, the waiters were already corrected. The entrance to the sea is normal, despite the pebbles, but there is not enough space in the shade on the beach. If there is such an opportunity, I will definitely come again.”
As we can see, the hotel Yalta Intourist is designed for family and youth holidays. There is a lot of entertainment, rich infrastructure, there is everything you need for a comfortable stay in the rooms. The hotel is located not very far from the city center, so you can always go for a walk along the embankment and explore the sights of the Crimea.