One of the oldest cities of the Yaroslavl region Rybinsk was founded in 1071. There are unique architectural structures built in the late 18th – early 19th century. Orthodox pilgrims tend to get here to visit the oldest temple, built in 1697. In the vicinity there is a women’s St. Sophia Monastery. To see all the sights of the city, one day will not be enough. Tourists and business guests of Rybinsk offers its services hotel “Vikonda”.Check Rates
The 10-storey building of the hotel complex is located in the Western district of the city. It is a business and historical center. From the railway station (7 km) and the airport “Starolesye” (17 km) it is better to take a taxi. The administrator can arrange a shuttle service for an additional fee upon prior reservation. Proximity to the main offices of business structures of the city determined the direction of the hotel service. This is a business hotel offering a range of services for business travelers.
There are conditions for conferences, meetings, quorums and seminars. For this purpose, a hall for 200 seats is equipped. For the organizers of such meetings, it will be convenient to settle, eat and train people in one building. Guests arriving by their own transport are provided with free parking. Foreign citizens are guaranteed visa support.
Pay attention! Check-in starts at 14.00. Check-out time is at 12.00. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Pets are not allowed.
“I liked the location of the hotel. I came with my daughter during the winter break. In one place with the hotel there is a shopping and entertainment center, a cinema, a café. There is an ice rink nearby, there are bus stops. It was convenient for us to go on excursions and come back. Morning breakfast was enough for a long time” Vera, Russia
The fund has 93 hotel rooms. 15 of them are equipped with a system of comfortable sleep “Garden sleep system”. This is one of the signature features of the vikonda hotel. It was recently assigned a level of 4 stars. To accommodate guests, the following categories are offered:
- Economy standard (18 sq. m)- inexpensive in price and without breakfast included in the payment. Rooms of this category are located on 4-9 floors, have a combined bathroom, work desk, refrigerator, personal safe. You can contact the porter through a multifunctional phone. A hairdryer and make-up mirror are in the bathroom.
- Standard (18 sq. m) is also located on 4-9 floors. Breakfast is included in the price. Residents are guaranteed a restful sleep thanks to the blackout curtains on the windows.
- Premium standard (21 sq. m) with breakfast is a spacious room with a double bed and a combined bathroom. On the floor – carpet, curtains are black and black, there is a safe, a working area with a desk is defined.
- VIP standard (21 sq. m.). Rooms are located on the 10th floor. The room has a King size bed. Free services are available in the form of access to the fitness club, laundry, “room-service” (delivery of food and drinks to the room).
- Suite (45 sq. m)) consists of two rooms. Rooms of this category are located on the 4th, 6th and 8th floors. Breakfast. Luxury bathrobes and personal hygiene items are provided for guests’ needs. There is a King size bed, upholstered furniture, a desk.
- VIP suite (45 sq. m.). Two-room suites of this category are located on the 10th floor of the hotel. They are equipped with premium furniture, corner bath, kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, dishes).
- The apartment (75 sq. m.) consists of a bedroom, a studio room with an equipped kitchenette, two bathrooms, one of which has a Jacuzzi bath. They are located on the 10th floor. Panoramic windows offer views of the city.
- Rooms for people with disabilities (19 sq. m.) are located on floors 4-9. They are designed to become a convenient place of residence for people with varying degrees of disability. There are wide doorways, handrails in the toilets, the absence of curbs in the shower. Breakfast is included in the price.
Guests of economy standards can also include breakfast in the payment for accommodation, paying extra for it. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage, laundry, dry cleaning, room service.
Important! Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
“Clean and spacious rooms, breakfast, TV, you can go to the fitness room or sauna. Normal place with an optimal range of services and comfortable beds» Alex, Russia
Guests are served by two catering outlets. One of them – café “7ya” – is focused on parents with children. Breakfast is served from 7.00 to 11.00. From 12.00 to 16.00 – time for business lunch. The menu is developed for every day. It is convenient that there are several names of salads, soups, hot dishes, desserts and drinks to choose from. On average, you can have lunch for 200-250 rubles (actual for February 2021). In the evening, the café serves a table for dinner. The brand chef likes to surprise guests with new items on the menu. For example, the “Pan-Asian menu” category was recently added.
Restaurant “Bavaria” is located on the second floor of the hotel building. It opens at 12.00 and serves customers until midnight on weekdays, until 3 am on Fridays and Saturdays. This is a great place for adults to relax. Always in the assortment of fresh beer, dishes of European and Russian cuisine, a whole range of interesting entertainment. Thanks to a creative approach to the organization of leisure and good service, “Bavaria” is among the 20 best restaurants in Rybinsk.
In the shopping center “Vikonda” opened several fast food outlets. This is:
- “Good buns”:
- 33 Penguins;
- BURGER KING.
If guests find themselves in another area of the city, then you should pay attention to the following leaders in the field of gastronomy:
- gastropub “SoupBerry” (an order for the delivery of dishes or takeaway food is available);
- Luigi Restaurant;
- restaurant-bar “House of Culture and Rest”;
- cafeteria “PizzaFabrika”.
More information. Good takeaway food is prepared in the restaurant “Lunches from Caesar”. It is open on weekdays from 09.00 to 18.00.
Hotel “Vikonda” is a complex that includes a lot of different entertainment venues. Only in the restaurant “Bavaria” offers guests:
- bowling (be sure to reserve the track in advance);
- billiards (reserve required) – American, Russian table;
- dance floor;
- entertainment shows;
- live music.
Sometimes the chef conducts a fascinating master class on cooking dishes of the cuisines of the peoples of the world. In the shopping and entertainment center “Vikonda” you can visit:
- Cinema. Thanks to the system of typhlocommentation “Govorun” people with hearing and vision disabilities can fully “watch” a film, performance, show, concert.
- Virtual reality zone with attractions “Flyer” and “Extreme-Machine” + 150 virtual games for people of different ages.
- Family entertainment center with a large selection of animation programs.
- Rental of sports equipment (electric cars, hoverboards, drift scooters, ponycycles, bicycles, flickers, electric scooters).
From 07.30 to 22.30 visitors are waiting in the fitness center of the hotel. More than 50 modern simulators are installed in its multifunctional hall. In the martial arts hall, both beginners and professionals can practice. A wide range of group programs is offered. The fitness bar offers a wide range of sports nutrition. Their services are offered by experienced coaches, instructors – the best specialists of the sports elite of Rybinsk.
For visitors to the fitness club free towels are provided, as well as:
- drinking regime (water in each locker room);
- circular shower (by appointment);
- sauna (can accommodate up to 16 people);
- children’s room “Jungle”.
In the mall you can spend the whole day walking around the outlets. This place is simply created for exciting shopping. There are boutiques of well-known companies selling clothes, cosmetics, shoes, children’s goods.
Cald accepts children of any age. Since September 2020, there is a special offer “With the baby on vacation”. For younger guests from 0 to 5 years old, a cot is provided free of charge. For a separate bed, children under 7 years old will have to pay 1000 rubles / day (actual for February 2021).
On the territory of the shopping center there are entertainment facilities for children of different ages. With it you can visit the children’s room in the café “7ya”. By the way, there is a specially designed children’s menu. In the bowling alley of the restaurant “Bavaria” the paths are equipped with special devices so that children can also play.
Family entertainment center “Jungle” provides an opportunity to spend time in the games room, jump on trampolines, rent an electric car. In the lobby of the cinema there are slot machines. It sells popcorn and shows cartoons.
The city also has something to occupy children and where to go for fun. In winter, skating rinks are filled here. At the central stadium “Saturn” matches for the prize “Golden puck” are held.
The main summer holiday destination is the city park with attractions. At any time of the year, game rooms are open, where you can leave the child for a couple of hours under the supervision of experienced educators. These include the “Planet of Childhood” in the shopping center “Catherine Passage”. If there are no tickets for the current performance in the puppet theater, then you can safely go to the epicenter shopping center. Here on the second floor there is a complex of attractions with cars, motorcycles and water routes.
Interesting exhibitions for children are organized by the Rybinsk Museum-Reserve, the Admiral Ushakov Museum, the city’s art schools. You can see the collection of animals at the zoological exhibition of Leonid Kurakin.
Cognitive leisure is guaranteed by the library and information center “Rainbow”, the Secret Laboratory “Masters of Science”, the club “ROBOTEX”.
The culture and art of the ancient city was formed over the centuries. The excursion grid can be divided into several thematic blocks, which will include a visit to Orthodox shrines, architectural monuments of Rybinsk, museums, parks and squares. In parallel, it is necessary to pay attention to the poster of annual major events, which are traditionally held in the city.
In addition to large calendar holidays, during which mass festivities are arranged (Maslenitsa, New Year, Victory Day, Christmas, Russia Day), Rybinsk hosts:
- Demino Ski Marathon (late February – early March). A cultural and entertainment program “Yaroslavia FESTivalnaya” is being prepared for the participants. This is a great celebration for marathon participants and their fans;
- aviation festival “Rybinsk sky” is held at the airfield “South”. The date is determined in advance (August-September);
- City Day (August 4);
- cycle of concerts “Jazz in the Koryakinsky Garden” at open-air venues (September);
- International Choral Festival. Sokolova V.G. (concert dates are set from December to February)
The main attractions of Rybinsk are its temples. Here is the oldest church in the name of the icon of the Kazan Mother of God (built in 1697), an architectural monument of the Transfiguration Cathedral. At the end of the 19th century, the Forces of the Polish community built a Catholic Church, which today is occupied by the student club “Prometheus”. The building has historical significance. Catholics believe that sooner or later their church will be returned to them.
The history of the Jewish community of Rybinsk dates from the 18th century. The oldest synagogue, built by cantonist soldiers, has not survived. The Central Synagogue occupies today a building built in the mid-19th century. Evangelicals also have their own temple. On the streets of the city you can see the prayer houses of Baptists, Hare Krishnas, Muslims (there is no mosque), Old Believers.
Hotel “Vikonda” will be for guests of the city an excellent starting point for work or leisure. The administrator and staff will make sure that the guests get to know their native Rybinsk better.