Yalta is the pearl of the Crimean peninsula with an amazing climate, warm sea, amazing mountain landscapes. Every year hundreds of thousands of holidaymakers from all over the world rush here. A special chic is living not in Yalta itself, but in its suburbs – the village of Livadia. This place in the middle of the 19th century was chosen for itself by the royal family. In 1860, the estate was bought from the heirs of the Polish magnate Count Potocki, and in its place a magnificent palace was built, which is now an architectural landmark of the Crimea. A kilometer from it is one of the most comfortable hotel complexes – SPA hotel “Livadia”.Check Rates
In 2011, a luxurious eight-storey hotelwas built on the first coastline of the village of Livadia. The complex includes buildings equipped with elevators. The place was not chosen by chance. The sea is 30 metres away and the Livadia Palace is just a 15-minute walk away. The route passes along the seashore. Yalta Embankment and Seaside Park can be reached in 20 minutes on foot.
The hotel has been assigned a category of 3 stars. This is a comfortable place of rest for those who want to get all the privileges of resort life from a vacation. Spacious rooms are equipped for guests, quality food is offered, the hotel is famous for its high level of service. The price includes almost all services provided on site. From 2021, free access to the spa area is available.
The hotel complex accepts guests throughout the year. In winter, holidaymakers who come to breathe the sea health air stop here. In spring and autumn there are many children whose parents bring during the holidays. The hotel is rightfully included in the top ten resort places on the southern coast of Crimea. In 2019, the team received the Travellers choice award. This sign marks hotel facilities that regularly receive positive reviews from guests.
“Great hotel, fully meeting the stated three stars. If you need a comfortable stay on the beach and the staff, constantly smiling at the meeting, then you need to go only here. Location is never better. Yalta embankment in 15 minutes walk, i.e. away from noise, music and “discordant” karaoke” Sergey, Russia
In the hotel fund – 134 species rooms. Wherever the windows go out, everywhere there is a beautiful view of the sea, mountains, park. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV, refrigerator, private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available everywhere. The rooms have a hairdryer, safe, kettle, tea utensils. Pets can be brought with you at an additional cost.
Pay attention! Regardless of whether the pet will live with the guest or not, a deposit of 3,000 rubles is taken upon check-in (the price is relevant for 2021). When a person leaves, he is refunded this amount, if the number is not caused material damage in the form of damage to property.
For guests’ stay, rooms of the following comfort categories are provided:
- Double standards (18-22 sq. m. ) are located in the building “Coastal”. All rooms located on the 2nd floor have balconies, from the rooms of the 3rd floor there is access to a common loggia. In addition to the two main seats, it is possible to accommodate another person on a Euro-cot or armchair-bed. Bathroom with shower.
- Studios with kitchen (18 sq. m) are located on the 1st floor of the building “Coastal”. All rooms have access to a shared terrace. The kitchen corner is equipped with a single-burner stove, an electric kettle, an extractor hood, a sink with a mixer, a furniture corner for dishes and kitchen utensils. Bathroom with shower. In addition to the main beds, a sliding chair is installed as an extra bed.
- Youth three-room without a balcony (59 sq. m)) is located on the 9th floor of the building “Central”. The lack of balconies is compensated by the presence of a nearby panoramic bar “Hat” and a common pool. The room can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people. The furniture includes a double bed and two sofas. The bathroom is separate. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin. There is a lunch group.
- Comfort (24-36 sq. m.) – one-room rooms located in the building “Central”. There is an armchair-bed or a euro-wardrobe for a third person. Bathroom in the rooms, the windows of which overlook the patio, with a shower, with sea view – a bath with a shower-watering can. Slippers.
- Junior Suite (35-50 sq. m. in the building “Central” is designed to receive two guests. The room has a double sofa, which can accommodate two more people. The large balcony offers views of the sea and Livadia. The bathroom has a bathtub with a watering can.
- Family Junior Suite (40 sq. m.) – two-room suites are located in the building “Central”. The bedroom with an area of 19 square meters. m is divided into two zones by a sliding sofa, which creates an imitation of two rooms. The balcony offers sea views. Bathroom with bathtub.
- Suite (45 sq. m) – two-room suites located in the SPA building. Each room has its own bathroom with bathtub and shower. View from the windows to the sea. Can accommodate up to 4 people.
- Comfort Suite (63-83 sq. m.) – two-room suites are located in the buildings “Central” and “SPA”. Each room has a separate bathroom with a bath or shower. From the rooms in the “SPA” offers a direct view of the sea, from the “Central” you can see Yalta, the sea and Livadia, because panoramic balcony covers an area of up to 15 sq. m. Beds are made of natural wood. There is a necessary set of dishes, a kettle, a table for tea drinking, plastic furniture for the balcony, a dryer for linen.
- De Luxe (109 sq. m.) – three-room suites in the building “SPA”. The main and extra beds can accommodate up to 6 people. Equipped with two bathrooms with shower, bidet and bath. It offers sea views.
- Premium Suite (106 sq. m.) is a chic room with a large living room and a cozy bright bedroom. There is a double bed made of natural wood, leather sofa and armchairs. It is possible to stay 4 people. The peculiarity of the room is a panoramic balcony with an area of 19 sq. m. The administration positions this room for businessmen or newlyweds who come on business or newlyweds who decide to spend their honeymoon at sea.
Also, the owners built three free-standing residential facilities. They are usually home to large companies, families or participants in corporate events. This is:
- Slipway (310 sq. m) – 4-storey house by the sea with its own fenced yard, parking and security. Located near the building “SPA”. On the ground floor there is a spacious entrance hall and a bathroom for guests, on the second floor there is a living room, a bedroom, a dining room with an equipped kitchen, a bathroom. The third floor is given to the Fireplace Hall, a bedroom with a bathroom. On the 4th floor there are three more bedrooms and one bathroom with a bath. Each floor has a balcony. Downstairs there is a closed garage;
- Cottage (300 sq. m) – a three-storey building is located on a fenced plot of 7 acres on the street Vinogradnaya in the village of Livadia. This is a closed from outsiders territory, which is called the “Southern Legend”. The house has a shared kitchen, living room, garage, private pantry, 5 bedrooms with bathrooms;
- Villa (603 sq. m) four-storey building near the building “SPA”. The property has 5 bedrooms with private bathrooms, two living rooms, a fireplace room, a cinema, a spacious kitchen with a dining area, a winter garden with a fountain and a panoramic terrace with a solarium. Personal services are provided at this facility.
Whatever accommodation option the vacationers choose. everywhere they are waiting for a warm welcome and general conditions for the organization of leisure.
Guests are offered three meal packages: breakfast, half board and full board with additional tea during the afternoon snack. Meals are served buffet style. The main dining room is located in the central restaurant. It also has a VIP zone, closed from outsiders. On the territory there are two open seasonal areas, a summer café, a panoramic sushi bar “Hat” on the roof and a bar counter in the SPA area.
The menu is very diverse. It includes traditional European cuisine, sushi, grill, burgers, seafood, vegetarian dishes. Separately developed children’s menu. The Swedish line includes a salad bar, seasonal fruits, fresh seafood, fragrant pastries, Crimean wines and beer. If you buy a full board package, you can get “ol inclusive in Livaidian”.
More information! The restaurant accepts requests for room service. Polite waiters will bring food and drinks, as well as open the table where they are asked.
The hotel has all options for organizing leisure activities for guests. The emphasis is on recovery and active types of pastime. A large SPA center is built here, which offers the following types of services:
- bath complex – hammam, Finnish sauna, Russian bath, Roman baths, Japanese sauna;
- a large indoor swimming pool (50 m paths) with sea water is open all year round;
- hot tub, jacuzzi;
- different types of massages;
- oriental rituals (Bali, Malaysia, spa treatment from La Sultan de soba (feet, brushes);
The Center provides wellness procedures, in particular, mud warm-ups, hydrotherapy (underwater douche-massage, Cleopatra bath, hydromassage with bischofite), apparatus pressure therapy, tonic, relaxing, anti-cold baths with herbs.
The hotel offers water aerobics, yoga, Pilates, water polo, fitness, table tennis and darts. Do fitness in a closed room with exercise equipment. Rent a bicycle and go for a walk. In the evening, guests are entertained by a team of animators. They offer themed parties, popular games, team competitions.
A pebbly beach is 30 metres away. It is fully equipped with parasols and sunbeds. Towels and lamzaki (inflatable sofas for sunbathing and swimming) are available in each room. On the territory there are changing cabins, showers, toilets, canopies, table tennis tables. The beach is divided into several sections by breakwaters. The entrance to the water is gentle, it is quite suitable for bathing children.
Access to the swimming pools is included in the rate. Indoor in the SPA-center is open all year round. Its length is 50 meters, which corresponds to sports standards. The only thing is that the water in it is salty sea, so in winter it replaces swimming in the sea. In summer, three more freshwater pools are opened (admission is free):
- on the roof of the building “Central”;
- on the roof of the building “Coastal”;
- on the territory of the pension “Grintsovsky” (located 100 meters from the complex).
Outdoor pools are open from 1 June to 30 September. The water is not heated.
Important! To visit the pool in the SPA you will need a rubber cap.
Children are accepted from any age. Kids up to 3 years old are provided with free accommodation with meals according to the package that parents purchase. In the rental there are cots-arenas, high chairs for feeding. The restaurant serves a children’s menu at an additional cost. Babysitting services are ordered in advance and paid according to the price list.
For younger guests of the hotel there is a children’s room, where under the supervision of educators they can draw, sculpt, build houses from cubes, play with each other. On the street there is a platform with a slide and swings. Every day the team of animators conducts entertainment events, game programs, interesting quests.
Other facilities offered at the property include a concierge service and a tour desk. You can choose from tours around Yalta and its surroundings. In Livadia you can visit on your own:
- Livadia Palace (former residence of Russian emperors);
- Holy Cross Church;
- Livadia Organ Hall;
- Wine Museum.
The hotel complex offers vacationers excellent living conditions, food, leisure and excellent service.