In the village of Koreiz (16 km from Yalta) lovers of resort holidays on the sea expect excellent living conditions and leisure in the hotel complex «Respect Hall Resort & Spa». The hotel is the clear leader on the local coast. It is assigned a level of 3 stars. On its territory there is one of the largest SPA centers of the Crimea. For car owners there is a four-level underground parking. You can come here throughout the year, breathe the cleanest air, take wellness procedures, relax from busy working days.Check Rates
The hotel is located 800 metres from the nearest beach, at the foot of the majestic Ai-Petri Mountain. The property has its own cable car leading to the property’s private beach. It is intended for guests of respect Hall Resort & Spa. The trip lasts 12 minutes, the cabin flies over the village. Its windows offer magnificent views of the mountains, Miskhor Park and the sea. Therefore, car owners can safely leave their car in a guarded parking lot and temporarily change to the cable car trailer.
For guests arriving in the Crimea by plane or train, transfer services are provided. In the fleet of the hotel there are cars of medium and business class, minibuses. The price includes meeting guests in the airport terminal or on the platform of the railway station, waiting in case of flight delay, a child seat for a child.
Important! At night, the cost of the transfer service increases by 20%. All details should be clarified with the administrator when booking a room.
The hotel was built in 2007. Reconstruction is carried out gradually. Previously, guests assessed the state of the housing stock by 7 points out of 10 possible. Now, perhaps, their opinion will change. Everyone as one admires the well-equipped wellness area, but is a little dissatisfied with the service and maintenance. Until recently, rest with animals was prohibited. This season (2021) it is allowed to bring small cats / dogs weighing up to 5 kg by prior arrangement.
“Respect Hall Resort & Spa has a very good idea and concept to make a holiday in the Crimea more diverse. On the territory of the hotel is not boring. Huge respect to the owners for the SPA. Parking is something! I liked that there was a cable car to the beach. Prices, of course, bite. But once a year you can afford to relax and spend the accumulated funds. Just want to warn you that not all staff is focused on the client. But maybe this season everything will change” Natalia, Russia
Guests are placed in two buildings. They make up a single architectural composition in the form of “Tower” and “Sails”. The hotel fund provides 59 spacious rooms. Their areas were not saved, and this is another distinctive feature of the resort hotel concept. All rooms have panoramic windows, in the bathroom there is a shower cabin and a bidet. Regardless of the category, bathrobes, slippers, bathroom cosmetics are provided. A special feature is the presence in all rooms of orthopedic mattresses, a mini-bar and a safe for valuable things. Everywhere there are wide balconies with light furniture.
Guests are offered to choose accommodation in rooms of the following categories of comfort:
- Economy Double (18 – 22 sq. m.), there are only 2 rooms of this category, which are located on the 1st floor of the building “Parus”. These are the only rooms that do not have their own balcony.
- Standard Double (32 sq. m)- double room with the possibility of one extra bed on a folding single sofa.
- Deluxe Double (43 sq. m.) is a one-room comfortable room with high ceilings for 2 people, you can add two more beds, using a sofa bed and installing a euro cot.
- Studio (60 sq. m) is a comfortable one-room apartment for two with the possibility of accommodating two more people. The room is visually divided into a bedroom and a living room. There is a full refrigerator, tea station, dining table. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower.
- Superior2 (60 sq. m.) is an improved two-room apartment consisting of a bedroom and a living room. maximum occupancy is 4 people.
- Family Suite (40 sq. m.) is a family suite consisting of 2 bedrooms. Designed for 4 people. Each room has a double bed.
- Suite Respect (53 sq. m)) is a spacious two-room suite with a large terrace, on which, in addition to garden furniture, sun loungers for sunbathing are exposed. The living room has leather armchairs and a triple folding sofa. There is a double bed in the bedroom.
- Superior3 (125 sq. m.) – superior apartment with two bedrooms. It can accommodate a company or a family of up to 6 people. Rooms with bathtub or shower are available.
- Superior Premier (140 sq. m.) is a premium class apartment. Located on the 9th floor of the building “Parus”. Has separate access to the floor. A spacious living room is combined with a kitchenette, there are 2 bathrooms (one with a bath, the second with a shower), a spacious terrace overlooking the sea.
- Apartment VIP (270 sq. m) – three-room duplex apartments occupy the 14th and 15th floors of the building “Parus”. There are 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study on the upper level, a living room and a kitchen with a guest bathroom, a balcony-terrace with sea views on the lower level. An additional bonus is the underfloor heating.
All rooms are decorated in a classic style. In the interiors there are notes of minimalism. According to guests, this is a very decent design, sufficient for a hotel that provides resort service.
On the territory there are two bars-restaurants, which are popular with residents of Yalta. It’s no secret that people come to the hotel for the weekend to spend time in saunas, baths, jacuzzis and other pleasant procedures. Since the main fund is more represented by apartments, the owners do not include a compulsory breakfast in the price. But they offer a buffet for a morning meal, half board (breakfast + lunch), the service “Room service” (delivery of food and drinks to the room). The bars have a full menu.
It offers the services of:
- MusicSportBar is located on the ground floor of a 3-storey building located opposite the residential buildings. The chef specializes in European cuisine, the bartender has prepared for guests wine, cocktail, tea and coffee cards. During the day, you can have lunch here, and in the evening come to a themed party or a joint viewing with other fans of football / hockey matches. In the absence of one or another entertainment, the staff provides an opportunity to try their hand at karaoke. Every Saturday among amateur vocalists karaoke tournaments with a prize fund are held.
- Grill-bar “Oliva” is located next to a large swimming pool. This is a two-storey building, in which there are tables on the open 2nd floor and near the pool. The menu presents a mandatory grill assortment, as well as dishes of European, Black Sea and Slavic cuisine.
Pay attention! Grill-bar “Oliva” is open from May to September.
Both restaurants are perfect for receptions and family celebrations. There is even a chapel on site where you can get married and then celebrate the event with loved ones in one of the bars.
The main entertainment throughout the year is a huge SPA complex. It is equipped with 9 different baths. Among them: Russian, Turkish, Finnish, Moroccan, Japanese, Roman, Korean, hay. An infrared cabin is installed, a salt cave is equipped. The price includes essential oils, bathrobe, towel, hat, swimming pool. Before visiting, you can work out in the gym. The price is set for the entire above range of services.
The gym can be used without spa treatments. It is equipped with the latest cardio and power equipment manufactured by STAR PACE. To strengthen health or undergo a rehabilitation course after an illness will help exercise bikes, treadmills and orbiters. On weight simulators, you can correct the flaws of the figure and pump up the muscles. A pleasant addition to the classes will be the futuristic design of the hall with a domed panoramic ceiling.
The SPA complex has a beauty salon and a Massage Technology Center. Both institutions offer professional services in the field of cosmetology, hairdressing, body and skin care, various types of massage, up to exotic, practice of Ayurveda.
More information! Instructors of the aqua zone and gym are interested in active leisure of vacationers. They offer water sports that include water aerobics, water polo, Pilates and fitness. On the territory there are also tennis tables, a basketball court, a tennis court with a professional surface.
The hotel is popular for its amazing wellness area. It offers indoor and outdoor pools with two separate Jacuzzi installations, pools are connected to each other, you can get into the open one by swimming through the grotto. Experienced instructors will offer water aerobics classes or teach the child to swim. The water is heated depending on the season and weather conditions, up to 26ºC. The relaxation area around the pool is equipped with comfortable sun loungers, there is a phyto-bar with a wide range of different cocktails and drinks. The outdoor swimming pool is equipped with a children’s bathing area (open seasonally) and two Jacuzzi bowls, which are heated throughout the year.
In summer, holidaymakers who come from afar, attracts a beach holiday. The private coastal area owned by the hotel has a pebble covering. For the convenience of guests, a cable car is laid, which will take guests to the sea in 12 minutes. On the beach there are swimming pools with sea water for children and adults, there is a children’s play corner. The infrastructure is more than acceptable. There are rescue and medical services, there are toilets, showers, changing cabins. Installed canopies, umbrellas, sun loungers. There is also a bar. Pleasure boats depart from the pier, and you can rent a jet ski or windsurfing board.
The hotel accepts children without age restrictions. The territory has its own park with playgrounds, sandboxes, slides, swings and other play facilities. The pool has a separate shallow bowl. It is unheated, so it is only available in the summer season. The water is fresh. Instructors are ready to teach the child different styles of swimming.
A special pride of the owners was the newly organized children’s club. In it, under the supervision of experienced educators, you can leave the child or spend several unforgettable hours with him. The infrastructure of the club includes:
- four outdoor playgrounds;
- developing mini-club, in which kids will draw, paint, sculpt from plasticine, participate in educational games;
- a games room with a large number of toys and board games;
- children’s pool on the beach with sea water, sandbox, swings;
- cartoons are shown during lunch at the MusicSportBar.
If parents want, their children will be taught not only to swim, but also to play tennis. Some services of the children’s club are paid.
The village of Koreiz is well located to the main attractions of Big Yalta. Nearby attractions include Swallow’s Nest, Vorontsov, Massandra, Livadia Palaces. Within walking distance starts the cable car to the most picturesque observation deck Ai-Petri. The hotel provides services for the organization of excursions to historically significant places of the Crimea, the famous wineries and cellars of the peninsula, entertainment areas of the coast.
Respect Hall Resort & Spa will be a great place to relax for couples, newlyweds in love, parents with children, groups of friends. There is entertainment for every taste, and the living conditions will not disappoint the resort.