4-star hotel “Côte d’Azur” in Anapa is focused on the rest of parents with children. The infrastructure of the complex includes a large selection of rooms of different categories of comfort, a private beach and an aqua zone on the territory, entertainment facilities, service is carried out according to the “All Inclusive” system. If we consider the price and quality of the services provided, then this place is optimal for holidays or school holidays.Check Rates
The hotel is located not in Anapaitself, but in the suburbs – the village of Dzhemet. It is 6 km from the city centre. The same amount will have to be overcome from the Vityazevo airport. The train station is 3 km away. Public transport goes to the village, but the administration of the “City Coast” recommends ordering a transfer. A comfortable minibus will take vacationers from the stations to the main building of the hotel. For those who come on their own transport there is a free parking. For these purposes, two large parking lots are equipped.
Construction of the park hotel began in 2016. Exactly one year later, the complex received its first guests. The total area covers 9 hectares. All buildings are surrounded by a park area. The territory is under video surveillance and is guarded around the clock. Here you can safely walk along shady alleys, play outdoor games, breathe clean forest air. One of the main advantages is the proximity of the Black Sea coast. A private beach is just 70 metres away.
“The hotel occupies a huge area. What is not here: a cinema, a variety playground, sports courts, children’s play areas. There is a medical center, a pharmacy, a team of lifeguards is working on the beach. Everything is thought out for the convenience of parents. The food is decent, for two weeks of rest we tried a lot of delicious dishes. Thank you all! Let’s come again» Svetlana, Russia
Pay attention! Smoking areas are available on site. They are marked with signs. In other areas, in the rooms and on the beach, smoking is prohibited.
To accommodate guests there are rooms of different categories. They are located in 9 multi-storey buildings. All rooms have their own bathroom, wireless high-speed Internet, the necessary set of furniture and household appliances. Any single bed can be connected to double beds using a topper. Areas allow you to install extra beds. All are air-conditioned.
- Economy standard (20 sq. m) with a refrigerator, kettle, TV is designed for 1-2 people.
- Standard King Twin (20 sq. m.) – you can accommodate three. Guests have the opportunity to choose a room with sea view, with a balcony or a French balcony for an additional fee.
- Superior Standard King/Twin (25 sq. m.) – one room in which three adults or a couple with two children can accommodate. In the fund there are rooms with ordinary and French balconies, sea views.
- Standard Triple (25 sq. m.), maximum occupancy is 4 people.
- Two-room suite (42 sq. m.) – superior room with living room and bedroom. Convenient for a family of 4 people. The interior is equipped with a double bed, sofa bed, wardrobes, slide, writing and coffee table. There is a safe, a shelf for shoes, an ironing board with an iron. All rooms of this category have a balcony.
- Superior two-room suite (55 sq. m.). In addition to the larger area, these rooms have garden furniture on the balconies for relaxation.
- Junior (35 sq. m.) – superior room with balcony and view terrace. The price includes pleasant bonuses: an hour-long one-time visit to the SPA center, the use of bungalows on the beach for the entire period of stay.
- Studio (37 sq. m)- one room with kitchen. There is a microwave oven, a set of dishes, a coffee machine. From the room there is an exit to the common view terrace, where a set of furniture is assigned to the guests. As an additional bonus – a one-time visit to the aquathermal spa area for one hour.
- Studio Suite (70 sq. m.) is the most expensive room in the hotel. It is divided into sleeping and living areas. There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, coffee machine and kitchenware. There is access to a common terrace with its own set of furniture. Bonus – one-hour one-time visit to the SPA center.
Attention! Rooms with animals or birds are strictly forbidden.
At the disposal of guests – a messenger who will help to carry things, bring suitcases, load luggage before departure.
Three meals a day are organized according to the swedish line system in the restaurant “Lazuli” . The dining room opens for an early breakfast from 7 to 8 am, a regular breakfast takes place from 8 to 10 am. For lunch “Buffet” is covered by 13.00, the hall closes at 15.00. For dinner, guests of the hotel are waiting from 18.00 to 20.00. Intermediate meals are provided by the café “Plombir”. Here you can have a snack between the main meal from 10 am to 20.00.
More information. In each room upon check-in there is a price list with the services of the hotel complex. It shows the price of “Full board” per person per night. Choosing a package with three meals a day, you can forget about buying groceries and relax for fun.
On the territory there are cafes and bars where food and drinks can be bought for money, and at the same time a good evening. This is:
- café “Azure Bay” in the evening offers a variety of dishes from seafood. Here you can order oysters, fried mullet, flounder, a choice of a large assortment of dishes on the grill;
- cocktail bar «Shaker». It is located by the pool. The assortment includes homemade cakes, desserts, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails. It is good to have time on hot days, sitting in a comfortable chair under a shady canopy;
- café-bar “Plombir” – the name speaks for itself – it serves ice cream, lemonades, fruit drinks, make milkshakes with toppings or syrups;
- Sushi bar “Sakura” is open especially for lovers of sushi / rolls, Japanese mitso soups and other Asian dishes;
- THE ICE Berg bar is located on the beach. Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. In assortment – ice cream, soft drinks, the bartender will make a milkshake with any filler;
- bar «Game Bunker» is located in the game area of the hotel in the hall of computer games;
- lobby bar is a round-the-clock working point. At any time of the day or night, you can drink coffee, eat a burger, as well as order food in the room.
Attention! Room service via room service (food and beverage delivery) is available 24/7. The service is paid.
The price includes access to the following leisure and entertainment facilities:
- cinema on the grass;
- Table tennis
- animation (entertainment programs with the participation of organizers of mass holidays and artists);
- outdoor exercise equipment;
- football and volleyball on the beach;
- stretching and water aerobics.
A free library is available. First aid is also provided free of charge. The first aid post works around the clock. A therapist or pediatrician is available at an additional cost.
The hotel provides a range of additional services. For a fee, guests can visit:
- SPA-center. The aquathermal complex includes a Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, swimming and hydromassage pools, 15 types of massage, a cosmetology room, complex SPA programs, hairdressers and nail salons, phytobar;
- rental of sports equipment;
- tennis and minigolf;
- Game Bunker Cyber Center (pre-registration required)
- football on the hotel field.
With such a set of entertainment, guests do not need to leave the territory of the “CenIr area”.
The private beach is under video surveillance. Only hotel guests rest and swim here. The coating is sand, the entrance to the water is gentle, the depth increases slowly. The place is perfectly equipped. There are sun loungers, sunbeds, umbrellas, canopies. For the convenience of movement, wooden paths are laid. Bungalows have been built for guests from the Junior, Studio and Suite rooms. On the beach there are toilets, showers, showers for washing the sand off your feet. Rescue and medical posts have been set up. Of the entertainment facilities – volleyball, football and children’s playgrounds. A separate smoking area is provided.
On the territory of the “Azure Coast” there are two outdoor swimming pools. One of them is sporty, without heating, size 11.4×25.4. It is used for water sports and water aerobics. The second is equipped with a geyser and a waterfall, has an additional children’s bowl. This pool is the center of water entertainment programs with the participation of animators. It is heated by water, and safety is monitored by qualified rescuers.
“Côte d’Azur” accepts children of all ages. A child under 4 years old will be settled free of charge, if he does not need an extra bed. In case of providing a crib, payment will be taken only for bed linen. For younger guests, many delicious and healthy dishes are prepared, so parents can provide the child with good nutrition.
The beach and the coastal area seem to be created for children’s recreation. They can build sand castles on the shore or learn to swim in shallow water. Near the shore, the water always warms up well. An additional bonus of a beach holiday will be an equipped children’s playground with swings, carousels, slides.
Children’s leisure is thought out to the smallest detail. Younger guests are offered:
- rental of sports equipment, bicycles for children;
- inflatable trampolines (free of charge);
- children’s pool with water slides;
- Game bunker with computer games (requires pre-registration, paid visit);
- children’s film screening in the cinema on the grass from 20.00 to 21.30, daily, free of charge;
- daily entertainment programs for children with the participation of animators;
- club “Little Kingdom” with experienced educators.
The infrastructure includes several children’s playgrounds made using modern technologies. One is on the beach, the other two near buildings no. 3 and 6. Coverage of all gaming areas is sandy.
The hotel has its own tour desk. Guests of Anapa are offered tours to the sights, historical, entertainment places of the city and its environs. Professional guides have developed several routes that are popular with vacationers. This is:
- Anapa – past and present. The tour is designed for 5 hours. In its process, guests will get acquainted with the therapeutic and climatic potential of the resort, its ancient and modern history.
- Dolphinarium on the Peninsula of Big Utrish.
- Family club “Farm”. Horseback riding on mountain and forest trails.
- “Knight’s tournament” in the medieval castle “Lion’s Head” (Vityazevo settlement).
- An African village in the village of Sukko.
- Abrau-Durso is the birthplace of Russian champagne.
- Pilgrimage to the holy places (Holy Hand, Neberjaya Valley) with a visit to the mountain apiary.
Trips to neighboring towns and cities, the lotus valley, water parks, centers of national cultures of the peoples of the Caucasus are also organized.
Every year Anapa becomes more and more like a resort of the European level. The quality of service is growing here. An example of this is the park-hotel “Côte d’Azur”.