A large number of texts have been written about this part of Yalta, for example, that this is a one-of-a-kind natural corner of the Crimean nature in the center of Yalta, away from the hustle and bustle, and about the genesis of the very name of the district – Tea Mountain, which comes from the custom of the royal family to drink tea in this part of Yalta after a walk from the Livadia castle. All this is most clearly and clearly reflected in the hotel “Musson”,on the green shady area, on which the unique vegetation of the Crimea grows.Check Rates
Hotel “Musson” is located in the central part of Yalta near the palace of the Bukhara Emir. Within walking distance of supermarkets, bars, a branch of public transport. The famous promenade is a 10-minute walk from the Musson Hotel. Yalta Central Train Station is 2.5 km away, and Simferopol Airport is about an hour and a half away. Other interesting places of Greater Yalta can be reached from the stop “Spartak”, which is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The house (without elevator) is located in a small picturesque park with a fountain. Musson Hotel offers standard rooms and suites. Guests can choose from a variety of room types. Each room has a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries, a TV, air conditioning, a kettle, a fridge, and the suites have a furnished balcony.
Also in the hotel “Musson” there is a café in a separate building. Set breakfasts are included in the price, lunch and dinner on the la carte menu are paid separately. Guests have access to an outdoor pool with a circular relaxation area, a wood-heated Russian sauna and other activities. The hotel has a library, cinema, table tennis.
A well-kept pebble beach with changing rooms and canopies is 500 metres away. On the way to the beach, be sure to pass the Church of the Resurrection of Christ and the White Colonnade – this is the entrance to the Seaside Park. The park is beautiful and well maintained.
The hotel has a bar with a wide selection of cocktails and other drinks. Internet access is available on the website. Guests can swim in the outdoor pool. If you arrive by car, parking is available. An airport shuttle service is available. Other facilities include laundry, tour desk, library and room service.
Private hotel “Musson” is located in a landscape park, the area of which is approximately 1 square kilometer, with alleys and benches, various reservoirs. The main building was built in 2003 and is stylized as a beach hotel in Western Europe. Rooms are presented in different categories:
- Economy single. In the room: single bed, bedside table, wardrobe for things, work area, safe, air conditioning, kettle, mini fridge, satellite TV, WiFi.
- Standard for 1-2 vacationers. In the room additionally: a choice of single, double or 2 single beds.
- Improved for 1-2 holidaymakers. In the room additionally: double bed or 2 single beds to choose from, balcony.
- Deluxe for 1-2 holidaymakers. In the room additionally: single or double bed.
- Family for 2-3 vacationers Family 2-3 In the room additionally: double bed or 2 single beds, single sofa bed, balcony.
- Suite for 2-4 holidaymakers. In the room additionally: double bed, sofa bed, coffee table, 2 TVs, WiFi, balcony.
Musson Hotel has an outdoor pool with automatic heating. A 10-15 minute walk away is a landscaped medical beach in the Seaside Park, which belongs to the hotel “Chernomorye”. Guests of the “Musson” have free access to the guarded beach, as there is a bilateral agreement between the hotels. The beach is equipped with sun loungers, gazebos, as well as changing rooms, shower and toilet. There is a bar and a medical center.
In addition, the Musson Hotel organizes treatments and procedures in the Medical Center of the Eagle’s Nest Hotel.
The hotel has its own bar with 54 seats with air conditioning and restaurant “Gottardo” with 35 seats. The price includes a buffet breakfast in the cafeteria. Full board with table service, including diet menus, can be booked separately.
Hotel “Musson” also specializes in the organization of conferences and seminars. There is a conference hall and a business center, it is possible to arrange a separate menu for the event in advance, including coffee breaks.
It is quiet and cozy, so the hotel is perfect for families with children. At the same time, all entertainment venues of the largest resort in Yalta are just a few minutes walk from the building.
More information! The staff speaks English.
Vacationers in the hotel “Musson” can choose vouchers with breakfast (complex) or without meals. Lunch and dinner can be ordered à la carte at an additional cost. On the territory of the hotel there are several catering establishments:
- The main café consists of a dining room and a terrace.
- There is a lobby bar at reception where guests can enjoy coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- In the park area there is a café-bar, where on hot days it is especially pleasant to relax in the shade and drink a refreshing drink.
- Also in the park area is a cozy Italian pizzeria. Here vacationers can taste different types of pizza, order delicious coffee, drink ice beer.
- Tourists can enjoy a barbecue in the hotel’s parking lot. There is a special platform for this.
Pay attention! Room service is charged separately. The cost of the service for August 2021 is 200 rubles.
I stayed here for three nights in July 2021 and the experience was not what I expected. I’ll start with the advantages: the first and important thing for me is the availability of a parking space. There are two of them: one right in front of the entrance, the second on the side. Of the pros, I also note the patio: a great place if you want privacy. Now for the cons. I arrived at lunchtime and couldn’t have lunch at a local bar. Either I was not accepted personally, or it is impossible in principle, but the fact remains. The breakfast menu isn’t the best for me either, and the two-omelet portion didn’t look very appetizing. Next, I want to note the distance from the coast – not close. If you are walking, I advise you to go to the right, albeit a little longer, but the slope of the road is not so steep. The interior of the room is monotonous (the color of the walls), although it seems that everything here is for living.
On the territory of the hotel “Musson” guests can not only relax in one of the bars and have a barbecue, there is also a lot of entertainment:
An exciting game of table tennis diversifies the leisure of guests. The ping-pong table is located on a specially equipped platform. There is all the necessary equipment for the game.
The hotel’s summer bar offers cartoons and movies every evening. Vacationers love to spend their free time in this unusual cinema.
In the lobby there is a free library with a wide selection of children’s books and various fiction. While relaxing, guests can immerse themselves in reading, conveniently located in the green area, on the beach or in the room.
What could be more beautiful than cycling by the sea or along the well-groomed paths of the park? This desire is easy to satisfy because the Musson Hotel has its own bike rental service.
If you want to relax from the hustle and bustle, you can walk around the hotel. It is located in a small park with a waterfall, a fountain and exotic plants.
There is also an extravagant outdoor freshwater pool surrounded by sun loungers in summer and a sauna for couples in the off-season. And in a specially equipped hall with highly qualified masters massage sessions are held. Massage really helps to relax on vacation
More information! Secure parking is available on site. Cost for August 2021: 150 rubles per day.
The beach is 500 metres away. The path to the sea passes through numerous cafes and shops, as well as through the area of the famous Seaside Park. The beach is covered with pebbles, it is better to take rubber shoes, walking barefoot is not very pleasant. But the entrance to the sea is wonderful for swimming with children – sandy, gentle. All services in the form of sunbeds and umbrellas for a fee.
You can also cool off in the large pool of the original form with fresh water. On a warm evening, it is pleasant to swim in it or sit on sun loungers – fountains around the bright southern greenery add freshness, it is cozy here, like in a country house. The pool is open for swimming from 8:00 to 22:00.
Nice hotel with its own green courtyard, swimming pool and a great location on the shores of Yalta. We stayed in a suite, there is a huge balcony. Everything was fine in the room, however, there is not enough space and the bed is not double, but two single beds put together – at night you fall into a crack. Breakfast was not liked, cooked tasteless, the waitress is clearly tired of all the guests. But they make great coffee. I believe that the hotel “Musson” is more suitable for travel than for a long vacation.
- Church of the Ascension of Christ the Savior. It is not only an important attraction of the peninsula, but is also considered one of the business cards of Yalta. The church building was built in 1897 in the Byzantine style on the private donations of philanthropist Ekaterina Zakharovna Pleshcheeva. The temple is located between the houses, and it is not so easy to find it, except for the Sunday bells that ring throughout the district.
- Aquapark Atlantis. It is a recreation and entertainment center. Here you can have fun with the whole family or a large group of friends. In this water park there are many attractions for both kids and adults. For example, there is a “Lazy River” – this is one of the longest and most exciting water attractions. The river with a turbulent current skirts the rock and forms several cascades along which you can descend on inflatable circles.
- Palace of the Emir of Bukhara. This is one of the main attractions of Yalta. It was built at the end of the XIX century on a slope overlooking the sea. Until 1917, the Emir of Bukhara stayed in the palace. After the annexation of Crimea to Russia, the palace gradually fell into decay. In 1924, on the orders of the “Red Terror” was destroyed. But even after that, he did not lose his beauty and attractiveness.
- Art Gallery Gallery Art-ug. Here you can see the works of the best artists of the Crimea. It was created in 2003, and the main goal is to popularize the Crimean school of painting. Employees will be happy to talk about artists and painting in general, as well as to present paintings by young and honored authors of the Crimea. Also here you can buy your favorite paintings.
Pay attention! The Musson Hotel has a Musson Travel tour desk in the lobby. A competent specialist will select an interesting excursion around the area and beyond.
By plane: to the airport of Simferopol, then by public transport from the airport or the station “Kurortnaya” by bus or trolleybus No. 52 up to the bus station of Yalta, then by bus No. 11 or 35 to the stop “Colonnade”.
Intercity bus: to the bus station of Yalta, then by public transport No. 11 or 35 to the stop “Colonnade”.
By own car: on the Crimean bridge, then in the direction of Yalta.
Important! If desired, it is possible to organize a meeting in Simferopol at the station or at the airport.
Surrounded by greenery and decorated with a decorative fountain and a water cascade, the cosy hotel offers guests the opportunity to relax in a cool atmosphere surrounded by wonderful aromas after a visit to the sultry Black Sea beach or an exciting excursion. Hotel “Musson” is primarily employees who try to make the rest or business trip of tourists as pleasant as possible.