Alfa Izmailovo Hotel is positioned as a place for seminars, conferences, presentations and other business events. Therefore, here you will prepare not only a room with a working area, but also, if necessary, organize a banquet, provide equipped conference rooms. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the complex.
The hotel is conveniently located, as it is located in the green area of Izmailovsky Park. From here it is only 15 minutes to get to the center of Moscow, and within walking distance there is a metro station “Partizanskaya”. There are many supermarkets and fast food restaurants nearby.
If you are in the capital for the first time, go to explore the nearest attractions.
- The Olympic Sports Complex is a sports arena that is considered the largest in Europe. All-Union design institutes with a large team of architects and engineers took part in its development. Competitions in 22 sports are held here.
- The Bolshoi Opera and Ballet Theatre is located on Theatre Square and is considered an object of cultural heritage of the Russian people. It was founded in 1776 and was awarded the Order of Lenin. Currently, here you can watch classical productions of performances, as well as the reproduction of bold creative experiments of famous playwrights and directors.
- GUM is a retail and shopping complex in the city center, founded in 1893. There are many boutiques and shops for different tastes.
- Red Square is an iconic place in Russia, where all the power and history of the state is imprinted. Here are concentrated the main attractions reflecting the life of different eras: the Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the monument to Minin and Pozharsky, the historical museum, the Resurrection Gate and the Iveran chapel, the mint, the house of the provincial government, the building of the former Duma, the Mausoleum of V.I. Lenin, Necropolis, Spasskaya Tower and others.
Alina, 25 years old: “When booking a room, I was warned that it was a double and I could take someone with me, so I came with a young man, counting on a large bed. But what was my surprise that there were two single beds that could not be moved! I initially refused breakfast, so I can’t say anything about nutrition. I liked the view of the city from the 12th floor, the elevator is high-speed. In general, it is not bad, given that I came on a business trip, and is not suitable for recreation, since there is little entertainment. “
The administration of the Alpha Hotel takes care of its guests, so it is constantly improving the structure of the complex. It has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Private parking with disabled seating and an electric vehicle charging station is available nearby. A shuttle service to the airport or train station is available on request.
- There are souvenir shops on site with affordable prices.
- Beauty salon for the improvement of female and male appearance.
- Smoking areas.
- Restaurants, bars, coffee shop.
- Round-the-clock check-in desk with luggage storage.
- ATM and currency exchange.
- Ticket point for shows and events, tour desk.
For people with disabilities, the bathroom is equipped with a button to call for help, a toilet with handrails. The door openings and the elevator cabin are widened so that a stroller can easily enter them.
Wi-Fi is free of charge for all visitors. Pets are not allowed.
Tamara, 31 years old: “We stopped here when we had to visit an exhibition in Moscow, because it is not far from the metro. In principle, everything is clean, cleaned, but it is clear that 4 stars, not 5. The furniture is a little “tired”, the food is average and not always clean tables. If you take into account the price and location, you can close your eyes to minor shortcomings. By the way, I was not given slippers at first, but when I reported it to the reception, the problem was immediately corrected. “
The apartments are divided into first, highest and club categories. There are 16 species in total.
- Standard, superior, 2-room “Comfort” and suite are equipped with a mini-refrigerator, mini-bar, TVs, wireless Internet, telephone, radio, hairdryer, individual safe and air conditioning with heating and cooling function.
- Suites are distinguished by a large area, capacity and execution in a modern or classical style. A bathrobe and slippers are included. In “Elegant” there is a bathroom with Jacuzzi and a large bed 200×200. In the “Premium” you will find tea accessories with a writing and ladies’ table.
- Club are characterized by increased comfort. There is a working area, a boudoir, a living room, a bathroom with an infrared sauna. There is a bar counter with a coffee machine and a set of dishes.
The price includes heating, sewerage, ventilation, round-the-clock water supply, lighting, television, radio broadcasting, telephone communication, replacement of toiletries and daily cleaning with a change of bed linen and towels.
Children under 7 years old stay free of charge and foreign guests are offered visa support. Early and late check-in is possible by prior arrangement at an extra charge.
Elena, 35 years old: “We booked an apartment for the family and warned the administration about late check-in. In the end, everyone was surprised and settled us in different wings of the building, which was not convenient, since the luggage is common. I was not given slippers and shampoo, brought on demand, which is not very pleasant. The rest was generally satisfying, I did not expect 5 *, so I was not upset, most importantly, the center is not far away. I will note more excellent breakfasts, everyone ate from the heart so that before lunch I no longer wanted. “
In Alfa Izmailovo, the staff is trying to solve the problem in a timely manner. Staff speak Chinese, English and Russian.
Room service is available, during which cleaning, change of towels, bed linen and bathrobes with slippers are carried out. On request, you will be delivered to the apartment. At the concierge you can pre-register for a visit to the fitness center “Marcus Aurelius”.
At the reception counter you can call a taxi anywhere in the city. A unique feature of the complex is that it provides visa support to foreign citizens.
In addition, here you can use the following services:
- booking of railway and air tickets, tourist vouchers;
- luggage storage and carrying;
- laundry, dry cleaning, repair of clothes;
- currency exchange;
- communication with any city in the world by phone or fax.
Separately, it should be noted a beauty salon, where masters perform their work qualitatively and quickly. Here you will feel like a long-awaited welcome guest.
Alexey, 28 years old: “I only spent the night in the hotel, but I can say about the positive impressions. The noise insulation could have been better, but I was lucky that the neighbors got calm. The first room, where I was settled, did not like, so without problems moved to another. In general, everything is like everywhere: refrigerator, kettle, safe, serviceable plumbing. A huge plus is that the metro is located right at the entrance.”
In the hotel Alpha you will not remain hungry, as there are restaurants that serve dishes of different cuisines of the world.
- Buffet with a great assortment of cold appetizers, hot, dairy products, desserts;
- Banquet halls are designed for celebrations, the organizers will help to determine the menu and show program;
- The lobby bar welcomes guests with an elegant atmosphere and a variety of soft drinks;
- Khinkalnaya immerses in the world of Georgian hospitality;
- Sushi restaurant surprises visitors by the fact that they see the whole process of cooking seafood;
- IL Canto will allow you to enjoy the tastes of Italy;
- Shokoladnitsa is an excellent coffee shop with various sweets;
- Veranda – grill bar with grilled meat;
- Karaoke hall, where exquisite alcohol is served.
Artem, 35 years old: We were warmly welcomed at the administration desk, which was immediately bribed. We got the room at a bargain price for us, it was clean and with comfortable beds. Breakfast was not ordered, because we left early, but we booked a room for the return trip. At the same time, they immediately warned about the late arrival, the administrator kept him until our late visit, for this special thanks. This is the best option at a moderate cost.
Since the hotel is more designed for business trips, there are few active events. If desired, you can spend time in one of the restaurants, karaoke or nightclub. The tour desk will prepare an exciting program for you, thanks to which you will learn about all the popular places of the capital.
Connoisseurs of passive rest will like the sauna, where you can improve your body and soul. You can adjust the figure in the fitness center during classes on the simulator.
If you come with children, there is a special play area for them.
Julia, 44 years old: “I was on a business trip with a colleague and booked a room only for the night, it turned out to be good. Breakfasts are good, varied, we ate up to the dump. I was confused by the fact that from 9 am in the lobby gathers a lot of men of Caucasian nationality and occupy all the sofas and armchairs until late in the evening. Near the complex there is no decent restaurant where you can eat, we had to take the subway away. But the Izmailovo Kremlin is located nearby.”
We have already talked about the fact that Alpha is designed for business trips, so it should be noted the presence of 9 conference rooms, with an area of 24 – 435 m2. It can accommodate up to 550 people. 4 halls are considered transformers, as they are expanded if necessary. There is also a meeting room for a private meeting.
To hold a business meeting, you are provided with a connection to the local network, a telephone line, setting up your equipment, using the halls for preliminary preparation. The cost of rent provides for the rearrangeation of furniture at the request of the customer.
Equipment that can be used for an additional fee:
- multimedia projector;
- plasma panel;
- flipchart with markers and album;
- radio microphone;
Conference participants will be able to take coffee breaks and lunch breaks on the “buffet” system. And the staff will provide mineral water.
If corporate or travel organizations reuse the premises, they are given a discount.Check Rates
Jeanne, 28 years old: “We paid for breakfasts and dinners upon check-in, we did not regret it, as the choice of dishes was pleasant. Fastidious colleagues complained about the small number of meat dishes and the monotony of sweet pastries, but we were quite fed up and at the same time every day tried something new. For those who did not eat, on the 1st floor there were several more restaurants and bars. I did not like that the security service constantly asked to show the key to the room and the guest card, but this can be understood, because it is simply physically impossible to remember everyone. The setting is beautiful, there are 2 doormen at the entrance, a supermarket, a park and an entrance to the subway nearby.”
As we can see, the hotel Alfa Izmailovo is designed to stop during business trips and business trips. Attracts a convenient location, varied food. Guests note that the level of 4 * is fully justified by the quality of service and price. If you have nowhere to stay in Moscow, do not hesitate and book a room.