The estate Tsaritsynskaya Sloboda is considered to be the best place for a country holiday in Volgograd. The hotel has a small number of rooms, a total of 22 rooms. Its infrastructure is more designed for weekends, festive events, reception of guests of the city. It is created on a wide scale: 2 outdoor heated swimming pools, a SPA center, 2 restaurants and a grill bar, an equestrian club, an eco-farm, a winter Russian hill. Detached cottages also attract the attention of Volgograd residents and guests of the Volga city.
It is best to get to the hotel complex by taxi or transfer ordered when booking. Although from the center of Volgograd, which is a 10-minute drive away, there is public transport. Minibuses in the direction of the Estate depart from the nearest metro stations:
- Chekists Square;
- Trade Union;
Gumrak Airport is 8.5 km away. Volgograd Train Station is 6.2 km away. The hotel’s reception is open around the clock. Check-in time starts from 14.00, departure must be scheduled before 12.00. For those arriving on their own transport, a free parking space is provided on the territory of the complex.
Pay attention! The hotel accepts pets and pets by prior arrangement. There is no additional charge for pet accommodation.
Smoking is not allowed on site. For these purposes, special places are equipped. The owners took care of people with disabilities. There is a ramp near the entrance, and the bathrooms have buttons to call for help. Business people are provided with business services in the form of sending faxes, scanning and copying documents, renting a conference room with a full set of equipment.
“This is the best place to stay in Volgograd. Both adults and children will like it here. Clean and fresh air, green spaces, thermal springs nearby. The children enjoyed visiting the petting zoo on the eco-farm. In the evenings, artists perform – a Cossack ensemble. Too bad there is no mangal zone. You can’t come here with your products” Evgeny, Russia
The hotel fund has 22 rooms located in the building and guest houses. All interiors are made in the traditional style of Russian mansions and towers. The walls, floors and ceilings are decorated with wood. The bathroom has a full range of plumbing, hairdryer. All rooms have a set of furniture, refrigerator, air conditioning, TV with satellite channels.
To accommodate guests are offered:
- Rooms of the first category of comfort with an area of 19 sq. m. The room has two single beds or one double bed. On the floor there is a cooler with drinking water. For tea drinking there is an electric kettle and utensils.
- One-storey guest house “Lux” (25 sq. m.). The room has a double bed, a wooden table for work and tea drinking, bedside tables.
- Guest house of the highest category Suite with a sauna area of 80 sq. m. Two-storey tower with balcony and terrace is divided into sleeping and living areas. The living room has upholstered furniture, dining table, refrigerator. Designed to accommodate 2 people.
- Guest house Lux with an area of 100 sq. m. It can accommodate a company of up to 6 people. It is a two-storey log house with a terrace for relaxation, a veranda and a common living room.
- Guest house of the first category (15 sq. m) is designed to accommodate 1-2 people.
- Junior Suite Small (23 sq. m.) – superior room with vintage furniture.
- Junior Suite large (30-50 sq. m.) – rooms with elegant interior, bedroom and living room.
“Beautiful room, spacious, clean, bathroom has hairdryer. Fresh new bed linen. Comfortable bed. It is very good that there is a kettle in the room, although hot water can be collected in the cooler. But it’s more convenient. The price is quite consistent with the quality of service. The administrator answers all questions with kindness and care, helps with solving problems» Olga, Russia
Three restaurants are open in the estate. The fact is that the hotel is located at a distance from the city catering establishments. The owners tried to satisfy the gastronomic needs of all guests, opening for them absolutely different points.
- Restaurant “Sosnovy Bor” is the main one for the guests of the complex. Breakfast is prepared and served here. It is located on the second floor of the main building. Decoration and furniture are made of environmentally friendly wood. An à la carte menu is available for lunch and dinner. In assortment – the best delicacies of Russian cuisine. Visitors are served by waiters in Russian national costumes. Tables are served with pottery.
- Restaurant “Ivan the Terrible” on the interior resembles the royal refectory. The capacity of the hall is up to 100 people. It often becomes a venue for evening events with the invitation of musicians. The hall is equipped with a stage area with a full set of sound and multimedia equipment. The restaurant starts with lunch. Here you can order an inexpensive business lunch or dishes on the main menu.
- Grill-bar “Kukuevo” is famous for its informal atmosphere. Next to it is a swimming pool. Waiters serve guests in the bar itself and on the area near the pool. The assortment includes a large selection of drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), dishes cooked on coals. Carefree pastime is complemented by cheerful music to which you can dance.
Important! In the hotel complex “Tsaritsynskaya Sloboda” it is forbidden to bring your own food and drinks. Everything you need can be purchased at the local mini-market located on site.
The hotel’s restaurants offer entertainment programs with the participation of artists, animators, musicians. If desired, guests can independently go to Volgograd for an excursion or for shopping. Administrators will call a taxi and make sure that the guests are brought back. On the territory of the complex there is a sufficient amount of entertainment, so the rest will not seem boring.
For a 4-star hotel, the presence of its own spa area is almost a mandatory element of the service. In TsaritsynSkaya Sloboda everything is thought out and done in a royal way. Not far from the complex there are thermal springs. The owners used these natural resources and now there are two outdoor pools with warm water on the territory. The first is for adults only. There is a bar nearby, on the site near the sides there are sun loungers. It maintains a temperature of +33 degrees.
The second pool is much larger than the first and is designed for guests of any age. The temperature in it is almost equal to the temperature of human bodies +36 degrees. Both reservoirs are open throughout the year. Their visit is included in the room rate. In the aqua zone there are bars with mineral water, entertainment programs with the participation of animators are held for children.
The SPA complex includes:
- Russian bath;
- Turkish hammam;
- hot tub with mineral water;
- massage room.
Specialists of the wellness center select for each visitor an individual program, including a hardening system, cosmetology, wrapping procedure, scrubbing of problem areas of the skin and other elements. To put in order your appearance will help in the beauty salon. The price list for visits can be asked from the reception.
In winter, real Russian fun begins in the yard. There is a large carved slide from which you can ride on sleds, ice and cotton candy. Equipment is taken immediately at the rental office, and for warming and relaxing nearby opens a mini-café. In summer, hiking can be organised and hiking trails can be arranged in the surrounding area.
Organic products can be grown on site. Eco-farm supplies meat, milk, eggs, seasonal vegetables, preservation to the kitchen of restaurants. In addition, there is a small petting zoo with cute little animals.
But the real pleasure of adults and children get in the equestrian club of the estate Tsaritsynskaya Sloboda. It’s not just an entertainment facility. Horses of different breeds are grown in the stable, including frisky horses. In the arena you can learn to ride, dressage and show jumping. The stable is one of the attractions of Volgograd. Tourists come here, the club staff provide services for equipping festive horse rides, decorating wedding carriages.
The picturesque territory of the hotel is a great place for memorable photo shoots. It is no accident that the newlyweds choose the estate for a wedding, and sometimes a honeymoon. The owners go to meet the newlyweds, providing them with bonuses for service.
Children are accepted at the hotel without age restrictions. For babies up to 3 years old, cots are provided free of charge. Older children will need an extra bed. Payment will be one and a half thousand rubles per night (actual for February 2021).
“Just great that the pool is warm. The children splashed late into the night and did not get sick. A game program was arranged for them. The kids were entertained by a cheerful animator. In the evening everyone slept like dead, and in the morning after breakfast we went to the stables. For children in Tsaritsynskaya Sloboda there is something to do and where to relax” Marina, Russia
You can go for a walk and have fun with children in the Central Park of Culture and Recreation. It is conveniently located in the city center on the Embankment of the 62nd Army, which is considered the best place for walking. The park has attractions, including the Ferris Wheel, playgrounds, trampolines are installed in the summer.
Volgograd is recognized as a city of military glory. To be here and not to visit the places of combat battles is considered inappropriate. In the travel agency you can book a sightseeing tour or independently visit Mamayev Kurgan, the monument “Motherland Calls!”, the museum-panorama “Battle of Stalingrad”, the ruins of Pavlov’s house, walk along the Alley of Heroes. These iconic places are the pride of the inhabitants of the courageous city, the memory of those who died during the war.
The historical sights of Volgograd include:
- Museum-Reserve “Old Sarepta” is a unique complex on the basis of preserved buildings of the former German Volga colony. Members of the hernguter religious brotherhood lived here before the revolution;
- Kazan Cathedral (built in 1899);
- The Church of St. John the Baptist, founded in 1589, rebuilt in a stone version and repeatedly restored;
- Museum of Local Lore, created in 1914.
To join the culture of the region will help the art museum them. Mashkova, Cossack Theater, Musical Comedy, Puppet Theater. The new experimental theatre is just 6 and a half kilometres away. A little further is the Youth Theater of the city.
Interesting tourist places of the city include the following objects:
- Fire tower, preserved from the end of the 19th century;
- Victory Park with unique chapels and monuments;
- Fire boat “Extinguisher”;
- Volgograd elevator.
The river port is not only the water gate of the city, but also a pier for pleasure boats. From here cruises on the Volga depart, vouchers for which can be purchased at any travel agency. The hotel administrator will tell you which tour operator is better to contact on this issue.
Weekend tours are especially popular. These are one-day excursions in the vicinity of Volgograd. Accompanied by a guide, you can visit the temples of the city of Serafimovich, go to the cheese factory “Gusev” in the village of Dubovka, visit the capital of Kalmykia Elista, walk through the Shcherbakovsky Nature Park.
Hotel Tsaritsynskaya Sloboda offers an integrated approach to the organization of recreation. For this, it is appreciated by tourists coming from different regions of the country.