Hotel “Sevastopol” is a luxurious recreation center in the Crimea, in the center of Sevastopol,in close proximity to the embankment and many entertainment venues. The cleanest beach is 500 meters from the hotel.Check Rates
Hotel “Sevastopol” was created so that tourists could spend time with maximum comfort. For those who come here on business, the hotel has a large conference room. And those who want to relax and forget about pressing problems can use the pool or the services of a masseur. The hotel also has a spa and sauna, as well as a solarium for those who like to sunbathe. The health and beauty centre of this hotel has 5 types of baths, hydromassage, a plunge pool, massage rooms and a beauty salon. The level of service will please any guest.
The hotel was built in early 1952 in neoclassical style. Now the luxurious three-storey building is completely restored.
The hotel is located just two and a half kilometers from the city center, in the center of the historical part of the city, close to the dam, the main attractions, administrative buildings, museums and places of recreation. The western façade of the hotel faces the sea, so guests can enjoy magnificent views of the Sevastopol Bay, sailing yachts and white cruise ships. In the immediate vicinity of the hotel you can find the following objects:
- marine station;
- Museum of the Black Sea Fleet;
- Art Museum;
- central market;
- St. Vladimir and Pokrovsky Cathedrals;
Distance from the nearest airport – 58 km, from the railway station – 2 km.
More information. For a fee, you can arrange a transfer from / to the airport in the city and throughout the Crimean peninsula.
The hotel has 107 rooms of different categories: from “standard” to “embassy apartments”. Each room is equipped with everything necessary and meets all the standards of hotel service. The hotel rooms have not only the most important thing (shower, refrigerator), but also many other furniture and appliances that will make your stay more enjoyable. Not to mention the beautiful interiors and interesting design solutions. Each room has access to a balcony or terrace with beautiful views.
- Standard double room. Cozy double room with an average area of 20 square meters. Among these rooms there are several options for people with disabilities.
- Standard double room with two separate beds. Comfortable one-room suite with an area of 20 square meters. The bedroom has two comfortable beds, the bathroom has a shower.
- Double room with two shared beds. Spacious room with an area of 35 square meters. The room has two large double beds, an entrance hall and a bathroom.
- Junior suite. Comfortable one-bedroom or one-room apartment with an average area of 35 square meters. It consists of a living room and a bedroom separated by an arch or door. In the living room there is comfortable upholstered furniture, a coffee table and a plasma TV. The bedroom has a comfortable double bed and another TV.
- Lux. Cozy and comfortable room with an area of 45 square meters. The room consists of an entrance hall and two rooms, a bedroom and a living room, separated by an arch or door. The living room and bedroom are equipped in the same way as in the junior suite.
- Embassy apartment. Three-room suite with an area of 125 square meters on the second floor of the hotel. The apartment consists of a bedroom, a living room with an equipped kitchen and a bar, a guest room and an entrance hall. The master bedroom and guest room have a jacuzzi and private bathrooms. From the windows of the hotel offers a magnificent panorama of the nature and sights of the Crimea.
All rooms are equipped with electronic access control, split systems, boilers, safes, hair dryers, free Wi-Fi Internet, international telephone and free drinking water.
Importantly! All rooms include a 2-hour access to the spa. Free access to the Alpine hay bath, Finnish sauna, Roman bath, Russian bath and Turkish hammam, as well as a hot tub and contrast shower.
For connoisseurs of good rest and dinners with a glass of wine, on the territory of the hotel there is a restaurant “Sevastopol” and a lobby bar. Fans of Japanese cuisine can enjoy famous dishes at Wabi Sabi Restaurant, while Connoisseurs of Italian cuisine are invited to il Patio restaurant. Sweet lovers can taste delicacies in the round-the-clock café “Shokoladnitsa”.
The main meal is organized in the restaurant “Sevastopol”. A hearty and delicious breakfast is served here, and any party can be arranged on request. On the territory there are several rooms for banquets and conferences, where you can hold various events.
From the first days of its activity, the restaurant “Sevastopol” won the hearts of residents and guests of the city with a wide selection and quality of dishes, as well as courtesy and professionalism of employees, exquisite and thoughtful design. Dishes are prepared by the best chefs, on modern equipment from fresh products of the highest quality. The menu is made individually taking into account the wishes of the hotel guests.
As you know, a balanced and plentiful breakfast is the key to the success of the whole future day. In the hotel “Sevastopol” to enjoy freshly brewed coffee or tea, as well as to taste your favorite dishes with a beautiful view of the Sevastopol Bay, you can in the format of a “buffet” every day from 7:00 to 11:00.
Note! Breakfast is included in the room rate.
The restaurant in the hotel “Sevastopol” for many years organizes and serves various events and banquets. Professional workers will help vacationers choose the right menu to please all guests. The hotel guarantees an individual approach, taking into account all customer requirements and a high level of service. Banquets can also be arranged here: employees organize several rows of tables with all sorts of snacks, small dishes drinks and desserts. In this format, guests will be able to move freely and take their favorite dishes.
Also available in the hotel is the service “Food delivery”. Outdoor dining gives you the opportunity to taste your favorite dishes and drinks, wherever you are: at work, outdoors or in a private home. Employees of the hotel “Sevastopol” each client will be offered a choice of all kinds of dishes: snacks, cakes, various sweets, desserts and drinks.
The hotel offers its guests a wide range of services and amenities. Guests can relax and enjoy a variety of food and drinks at the on-site restaurants and bars. In addition, you can visit the spa complex, which is equipped with different types of baths: Roman, Finnish, Russian, Turkish hammam.
Thanks to several conference rooms, the hotel “Sevastopol” is suitable for those who can not leave work during the holidays. The conference hall “Admiral” and a small modern “Small Conference Hall” create a comfortable working atmosphere for conferences, including online, presentations and business meetings. Large panoramic windows provide natural light throughout the day.
“5 Worlds” is an innovative center of aesthetic cosmetology of a new generation located in the hotel “Simferopol”. Not only hotel guests, but also locals tend to get here. This is because this center is equipped with certified workers with medical education and is known for the high quality of the services provided. The staff in their work uses only the best recommended cosmetics.
With the help of various aesthetic cosmetic procedures, such as wraps, hair removal and others, visitors can gradually improve the condition of their body, tighten it and restore youth. Each client undergoes an initial consultation with a specialist. As a result, which is the development of an individual program for improvement.
In March, we rested in a junior suite. The room is very spacious. Wonderful terrace-balcony with views of the sea and the theater. The buffet is excellent. Everything is fresh and delicious. The location of the hotel is ideal for walking around the center of Sevastopol. The price includes 2 hours of spa. It’s a pity that I could not sign up for a convenient time for several days in a row. And so the spa is good: bathrooms, jacuzzi. Everything is clean and beautiful. The staff is very attentive and friendly. We will be glad to return.
Hotel “Sevastopol” is not intended for recreation with children. There are no playgrounds, rooms and other entertainment. And all animation programs are designed for adults. However, it is possible to stay with children at the hotel. And as entertainment, you can visit places that are nearby:
Five halls are available here, equipped with modern technology, so that visitors feel as if they are on the bottom of the ocean. Sevastopol Marine Aquarium-Museum has an extensive collection, which is regularly replenished. Among the inhabitants: invertebrates, fish, a separate place is occupied by a unique group of inhabitants of the Black Sea. Through the glass of large terrariums, you can observe the habits of reptiles: crocodiles, sea and freshwater turtles of different species. Over the long history of its existence, the Maritime Museum has accumulated extensive experience in keeping its inhabitants closer to more natural in artificial conditions. The collection is collected by the staff of the Institute of Marine Biology and is located on an area of 900 m.
Sevastopol Dolphinarium in Artbukhta
It was opened in 1997 on the basis of the Black Sea Biological Station, inherited from the Soviet Union. The main part of specialists engaged in scientific activities was retrained: they began to work with dolphins in entertainment shows. The staff of the dolphinarium was almost completely updated in a few years, and only the experience of communicating with dolphins remained from scientific activities.
A modern seawater filtration system without chlorination is installed here. Now there are 19 stages of water purification, including, if necessary, the removal of the bacterial component. After the installation of water purification systems, the life of the inhabitants of the dolphinarium has improved significantly. In recent years, the dolphinarium has been the subject of legal disputes, and the opening of each season is becoming more and more difficult. However, it should be noted that, despite all the difficulties, the quality of work, nutrition and maintenance of dolphins is at the proper level.
More information. Children under 8 years old stay and eat free of charge in the same room with their parents (no cots). The surcharge for the second child, as of May 2021, is 700 rubles / person. per day.
- St. Vladimir’s Cathedral. It is located on the central hill of the city. This is an outstanding monument of Orthodox architecture of the XIX century, a one-domed cathedral in the style of Byzantine temples of the IX-XI centuries. The interior of the cathedral is unique: there are no icons on the walls, but there are marble slabs with the names of the 33 first heroes of defense awarded the Order of St. George. Here is the grave of the admirals of the Russian fleet. The temple also contains very rare icons of the Madonna: “Sovereign” and “Inexorable Chalice”.
- Military History Museum of the Black Sea Fleet. One of the world’s oldest museums of similar subjects, opened in 1869. The museum is located in a beautiful building, which was built specifically for these purposes at the end of the XIX century. There is a small exhibition that sheds light on the life and customs of the Russian Navy not only during the Empire, but also in the Soviet Union and then in Russia. For almost 150 years of its existence, the museum has collected many exhibits dedicated to the Black Sea Fleet since its inception. Initially, the museum was under the patronage of Emperor Alexander II and was located in the villa of General E. I. Totleben, a direct participant in the military events in the Crimea.
- Monuments to A. I. Kazarsky and the brig “Mercury”. This is the first monument in the Sevastopol village dedicated to this feat. Installed in honor of the victory of Russian sailors in a fierce battle with Turkish ships during the Russian-Turkish war. On May 14, 1829, a small brig with 18 guns won an unequal four-hour battle against ten times as many opponents. The crew received combat awards.
Importantly! In the hotel “Sevastopol” there is a travel agency and a car rental company.
Hotel “Sevastopol” is liked by tourists both in terms of location and in terms of service. Friendly staff will help to solve any problem and answer all your questions in the shortest possible time.