Hotel Ritsk in Evpatoria welcomes guests all year round. It is located in the historic center of the city. Nearby are the main attractions, the sea, the Embankment for walks. The convenient location makes the hotel popular for travelers making tourist tours, and for business people coming on business trips. The owners take care of their guests. The administrator will always find a place for parking transport of guests, book a sauna and procedures in the SPA center. Procedures are carried out on the rented territory. Discount for guests of “Ritsk” is 30%.Check Rates
The hotel opened in 2014. After 4 years of operation, reconstruction was carried out. As a result, the hotel complex began to fully comply with international standards. It has no stars, but the service in it is outstanding. The work of the staff is noted in their reviews by guests. Among the positive aspects are perfect cleanliness, delicious breakfasts, attention and positivity from the staff.
“We only stayed one night. Were passing through Evpatoria. We had a 2 year old with us. Arrived a little ahead of the check-in time. Just put our bags next to the front desk and went for a walk. We would have been accommodated, but the room was not cleaned yet. With the location of the hotel we were just lucky. We walked along the embankment named after Tereshkova, went to the mosque and the Orthodox cathedral. When we returned, our room was ready. A baby cot is available. We ordered breakfast for the morning and went to bed. There were no problems with parking. In the morning we were woken up, as we asked” Roman, Russia
You can get to the hotel on your own, book a shuttle service or use public transport. From Simferopol there are regular buses. From the bus station of Evpatoria to the hotel there is a minibus number 1. You need to get to the stop “Karavayev Park”, then walk a little.
Pay attention! According to the terms of the transfer order, the guest must provide the number, date and time of the flight, his name and surname, mobile phone number. The calculation is made with the driver.
To accommodate guests equipped with 23 comfortable rooms. “Ritsk” after the reconstruction could be called a boutique hotel, but the rooms are not very different from each other in design. After the renovation, the four-story building was transformed for the better, the interiors became lighter and more spacious. They are made in the French style. Each room has a French balcony. Inside – a complete set of furniture, equipped bathroom with shower or bath, safe, air conditioning, refrigerator, Wi-Fi, electronic lock on the door. On the floors there are coolers with hot and cold drinking water. Kettles are not allowed to be used.
The following categories are available:
- Standard Economy King and Twin (19 sq. m.) – rooms of budget category with one double or two single beds. It is possible to install an extra bed. Bathroom with shower. To contact the administrator there is a telephone. The windows overlook the courtyard.
- Standard + (21 sq. m) with a double bed and a non-folding sofa. The room is divided into 2 parts, blocked by a door. One has a bedroom, the other has a living area with a sofa and a TV. The windows overlook the park and the sea.
- Junior Suite (23 sq. m) with two single beds or one king-size bed, double sofa bed. This room can accommodate 4 people. The windows overlook the city. Bathrobes are provided in the bathroom in addition to towels. The service includes room service (room service) for food and beverage delivery.
- Suite (33 sq. m)- a two-room suite with panoramic windows. Designed to accommodate a company or a family of up to 5 people. The windows overlook partly the sea and the historic center of the city. The bathroom has a shower, bathrobes. The caring staff will bring food and drinks to the room upon request.
- Suite + (33 sq. m) – room with high ceilings, balcony, room service. Panoramic windows overlook the sea.
Important! Rooms are non-smoking. For this purpose, special places are equipped on the territory of the atrium.
A few words about living with pets:
- the hotel accepts animals weighing up to 5 kg;
- payment is 500 rubles. per day (the price is relevant for March 2021);
- it is necessary to have a vet passport, a carrier, a collar for the dog.
On the territory of the hotel there is a modern business center that provides paid services for working with business documents. There is a hall for seminars, conferences, negotiations.
“Clean and comfortable rooms. From our window there was a beautiful view of the mosque and the church. I liked the fact that the beds are equipped with orthopedic mattresses. After long walks, the body really rests and in the morning is ready for new adventures. It is bad that in a 4-storey building there is no elevator, and the porter service is either absent or works through the sleeves. Otherwise, you can not find fault. Breakfasts are hearty, cooked deliciously. The waiters, as usual, are lazy. Hotel administrator is just a soul” Evgeny Petrovich, Russia
Breakfast is included in the payment of accommodation. It is served from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. as a continental breakfast. Guests can choose from 4 à la carte options. The restaurant is called “Mandarino” and it works only in the morning during breakfasts and after 16.00 here you can buy pastries of your own production.
In the historical center of Evpatoria there are a large number of restaurants and cafes. Guests should pay attention to the following of them:
- pizzeria “Chicago” (100 m) – a cozy place in the walking part of the city opposite the Embankment, low prices for traditional Italian and European cuisine;
- café “Ak-Saray” (100 m) offers dishes of national Uzbek cuisine, is located opposite the fountain, fulfills orders for food delivery;
- neo-bistro “Fabrika” (100 m) – burger, American cuisine, there is coffee and takeaway, the service is fast, as it should be for fast food enterprises;
- restaurant “Modern” (200 m) – a place where you can comfortably and pleasantly spend the evening. Here in 1916, Tsar Nicholas II dined during a visit to Evpatoria. The owners tried to preserve the interior of the old restaurant, menu and wine list. The restaurant has three halls, several types of menu, including children’s. It is one of the five best restaurants in Evpatoria.
During a walk or sightseeing trip, there is always a place where you can have a snack. Resort towns are famous for the abundance of restaurants and cafes. A distinctive feature of the local cuisine are the traditions of the peoples inhabiting this territory. The city is 2 and a half thousand years old. It is inhabited by representatives of different nationalities, religions, cultures. And everyone has their own culinary characteristics.
For lovers of gastro tours, it is recommended to visit the following restaurants:
- the above-mentioned “Modern” preserves the traditions of Russian cuisine. It was built in 1858, its menu includes dishes from meat of wild and domestic animals, birds, Black Sea fish;
- café-museum of Jewish cuisine “Yoskin kot” is located on the territory of the craft synagogue Yeghia Kapay, in the menu traditional kosher dishes, forshmak, matzah, hala and others;
- the restaurant of the Crimean Tatar cuisine “Dzheval” is also almost a museum – the uniform of the waiters is made in the national style, the interior takes guests to the Middle Ages;
- German restaurant “Ludwigsburg” invites you to pork knuckle with sauerkraut, strudel and sweet pastries with fillings;
- café of Karaite cuisine “Karaman” – dumplings, national drink “Naza”, tender meat surrounded by the freshest vegetables.
All gastro-restaurants are somehow connected with historically significant places of Evpatoria. Walking through them will be a pleasure.
The hotel is not too concerned with the organization of leisure and entertainment for guests. The administration has concluded an agreement with the wellness spa center, where guests of “Ritsk” can undergo procedures with a 30% discount. Rooms here will provide you with a TV with satellite channels. Sometimes cooking classes are held, and temporary art exhibitions are held in the lobby. Managers provide services for the organization of excursions.
All the fun is outside the hotel. Nearby is the embankment. Tereshkovoy is the main walking area of the city along the sea. It began to equip in the second half of the 19th century. In the 70s of the last century in Evpatoria visited the first female cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova. In her honor, the embankment was renamed. Houses built on the 19th century have been preserved on the territory, since 2018 a large-scale reconstruction has been underway. It will last until the end of 2021.
Next to the hotel there is a park of culture and recreation. Karavaeva. There are attractions, cafes. The park is connected to the embankment by a single promenade zone. At the end of the pedestrian street is the port of Evpatoria, from where you can go on a boat trip along the coast and to Sevastopol.
More information! During the construction of breakwaters, sailboats sunken in the water area were discovered. After reconstruction, they will become objects of decoration and visits to the embankment and park.
For the entertainment of adults in Evpatoria open interesting places, including:
- club “Versailles” with show programs, palace interiors, karaoke with a large screen and a comfortable pastime;
- malibu nightclub with incendiary music (open only on Saturdays);
- hookah “Mom allows” with board games, general viewing of sports matches.
In the city there is a theater. Pushkin, a visit to which should be included in the cultural program of recreation. The building itself is an architectural monument. Fyodor Chaliapin, Stanislavsky and Chansonnier Vertinsky performed on its stage. Hotel administrators will help with tickets.
Already a 100-metre walk to the seafront, the nearest well-equipped beach is a 15-minute walk away. At the request of guests, a paid transfer can be provided. The city beach is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay: there are sun loungers, umbrellas, canopies and sunbeds. Water sports are available at an additional cost. The coating is sandy. Admission is free.
Pay attention! There is no swimming pool in the hotel. You can use the services of the SPA center. Applications are accepted by the administrator.
Children of any age are allowed. Kids from 0 to 5 years old stay with their parents free of charge, unless they need a separate bed and meals. Baby cots are provided free of charge (subject to availability). Starting from 6 years old, a surcharge of 1000 rubles per night is taken for the child’s accommodation (the price is relevant for March 2021).
For family entertainment, only children’s TV channels are provided. Therefore, you will have to rest with children in other places. In Evpatoria the most interesting of them are:
- Aquapark “U Lukomorye” is located in the park. Frunze.
- Evpatoria aquarium with a large collection of waterfowl and fish.
- Dinosaur Park “Lost World”.
- The largest on the peninsula Dolphinarium.
In summer, the Favorite Pastime for older children will be the Rope Park. It is also worth visiting the unique museum “Pirates of the Black Sea”, the karting center and the House-up-up.
The hotel staff will assist in organizing excursions to local attractions and other cities of the Crimea. But one of the routes can be passed independently. It is called “Small Jerusalem” and is located in the historical center of Evpatoria. This is the medieval part of the city, where the Turkish fortress of Gezlev used to be. All objects create a single historical landmark, from which the remaining to this day:
- Eastern gate of the fortress;
- Tekie (religious building) dervishes;
- Karaite kenasas (the place of ancient rites);
- Yegiye Kapai Synagogue;
- Armenian Church and Orthodox Cathedral of St. Nicholas;
- Juma Jami Mosque;
- Temple of the prophet Elijah.
For a stop in Evpatoria during a tourist trip to the Crimea, it is best to stay at the Ritsk Hotel. It is within walking distance of the main attractions of the city. The staff is polite, helpful. Living conditions are comfortable.