According to statistical indicators, Crimea is annually visited by 6 to 7 million tourists. On the peninsula, the doors of more than 2400 hotels of various categories are open for them. Hotel “Alexandria” is a great option for those travelers who dream of a holiday on the sea coast, clean beaches and a high level of service. The natural landscapes surrounding the hotel – mountain ranges and picturesque steppes – add advantages in favor of rest in this place.Check Rates
Hotel “Alexandria” is located in the southern part of the picturesque peninsula in Katsiveli – a small urban-type settlement on the shore of the Blue Bay – the so-called part of the Black Sea adjacent to the resort. The hotel opened its doors in 2012 “Alexandria” was one of the first hotels in the Crimea, successfully passed the classification adopted in Russia. In 2016, the hotel was awarded the category of “four stars”.
The hotel is located in the western part of the village on Akademika Shuleikin Street. Katsiveli, which is home to more than 500 people, is administratively part of the Greater Yalta. Distances from the hotel “Alexandria” to important tourist sites:
- to Simeiz – the neighboring resort – 3,5 km;
- Yalta bus station – 26 km;
- Simferopol airport – 120 km (via Gaspra, Yalta and Alushta), 130 km (via Foros and Bakhchisaray);
- to the center of Yalta – 29 km;
- Alupki – 11 km;
- “Swallow’s Nest” – a famous attraction – 16 km.
Hotel “Alexandria”, like the entire compact village, is protected from the northern cold air currents thanks to Ai-Petri – a long mountain range. The location of the hotel and the conditions of residence in it provide vacationers with several important advantages:
- due to the subtropical climate and the Blue Bay calm from storms, the water off the coast warms up much faster and better than in Yalta;
- the village, surrounded by coniferous trees, is considered one of the cleanest medical resorts of the peninsula and is famous for its special microclimate;
- in the summer months there is no swelting heat, and in winter in Katsiveli only occasionally there may be mild frosts and minor snowfalls;
- guests of the hotel “Alexandria” are guaranteed security: in a protected area surrounded by a high fence, video surveillance cameras are installed.
The modern level of comfort, stylish and spacious rooms, as well as humane prices – all these advantages have long been noted by regular guests of the hotel “Alexandria”. Tourists have four ways to get to the hotel from Simferopol airport:
- by public transport (from the airport or from the bus station “Kurortnaya” to the bus station of Yalta, then by bus Number 107 to Katsiveli);
- on a rented or own car;
- pre-booked taxi or transfer to the hotel;
- by trolleybus No. 52 from the station “Kurortnaya” or the railway station.
More information. Hotel “Alexandria” is proud of the fact that Russian celebrities of show business and television series stayed here: Boris Smolkin, Natalia Rudova, Georgy Dronov, Nikolai Baskov, Sergey Rost, Maria Kravchenko and others. The hotel hosted the shooting of episodes of two TV series: “Crimean Holidays” and “Beach”.
Olga Volodarskaya, Moscow. Rested three – me, my husband and our son of 7 years – in the hotel “Alexandria” in August 2020 The hotel is simply magnificent. Chandeliers, figurines, chic furniture – all this was pleasing to the eye. The room (we had a family room) is quite spacious. The main thing is a beautiful view from the terrace: the endless sea, which changed color, depending on the weather and time of day. The beach is very close. On the way to it we spent no more than 5 minutes. My son enjoyed swimming in the outdoor pool. By the way, it was cleaned every night. The staff is very polite. Especially I want to note Marina – the administrator of the hotel “Alexandria”.
Four-star hotel “Alexandria” positions itself as a comfortable mini-hotel. Tourists are accommodated in 60 spacious rooms. The interior of the rooms is decorated in brown tones of different shades. Guests of the hotel “Alexandria” are offered a choice of rooms of 12 categories:
|Room type||Number of people||Number of rooms||total area|
|Standard B||1–3||1||19–25||swimming pool or courtyard||–|
|Deluxe A||2–4||1||32–36||sea, rocks, park||+|
|Deluxe B||2–4||1||34–36||village, mountains||+|
|luxury apartments||up to 6||2||54||mountains and sea||balcony or terrace|
|luxury studio||1–3||1||60||sea, pool or mountains||+|
|penthouse||2–4||2||97||mountains, pool or sea||+|
|luxury apartments||2–4||2||85||sea and mountains||terrace or balcony|
Each room of the hotel “Alexandria”, regardless of the category, provides everything that guests need for a comfortable stay:
- silent refrigerator;
- telephone for internal communication;
- small safe;
- air conditioner or fan coil – a device that combines a fan and a heat exchanger;
- double bed;
- flat-screen TV receiving federal and cable channels;
- armchair-bed in case of need of an extra bed;
- electronic lock;
- a wardrobe;
- a set of tea and tableware;
- bathrobes and slippers;
- Hair dryer;
- soft towels;
- mini-set of necessary hygienic and perfume accessories.
Note! Accommodation of guests in the hotel “Alexandria” begins from 14:00. Estimated time and check-out is made until 12:00. If you need an earlier check-in or late check-out, an additional fee must be paid.
Rooms of the hotel “Alexandria” are equipped with a spacious shower cabin and a bathroom. On the balcony and terrace there are two wicker chairs and a table. Here, guests are happy to socialize in the evenings over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, admiring the beautiful natural landscapes surrounding the hotel. Rooms of a certain category are equipped with additional furniture, electrical appliances, as well as premises:
- standard B – chest of drawers;
- standard A – kitchen area with electric stove;
- improved standard – glazed wall, thanks to which more sunlight penetrates into the room;
- apartments – a separate kitchen, Roman curtains, which is a canvas of fabric, which can be lowered to a certain level;
- deluxe B – cozy sleeping area and kitchenette;
- Deluxe A – large balcony and kitchen area;
- two-room apartments – separate bedroom;
- studio suite – built-in kitchen with microwave and ceramic hob;
- luxury apartment – separate bedroom, built-in kitchen, hydraulic unit for 6 people with Jacuzzi;
- penthouse – two bathrooms, a separate spacious bedroom and two areas in the living room: for relaxation and dining room.
The staff of the hotel “Alexandria” is distinguished by high professionalism and does not cause complaints from vacationers. For tourists, services are available that meet the modern standards of the European hotel business:
- highly qualified drivers will meet guests at the railway station or at the airport and deliver them in comfortable cars to the doors of the hotel “Alexandria” and back;
- the hotel’s tour desk can assist with the selection and booking of sightseeing programmes;
- on the territory of the hotel “Alexandria” and in each room the Internet is available to vacationers;
- motorists can leave their car in the spacious parking lot owned by the hotel; the service is available for an additional fee;
- the hotel has a separate room where you can iron your own laundry;
- if necessary, guests order the service “wake up at a certain time”;
- with all questions arising from vacationers, you can contact the staff at the reception desk;
- the hotel “Alexandria” has a special room where guests leave their luggage for storage.
Importantly! In case of early booking – two weeks or more before arrival – future guests of the hotel “Alexandria” receive a discount of 10%. Insects, birds and pets are not allowed. Children under 3 years of age stay free of charge at Alexandria Hotel. At the time of booking, a prepayment is made one day in advance. In case of refusal to check into the hotel, the amount is not refundable.
Cost of living
Prices in the hotel “Alexandria” are very diverse. The cost of the room, depending on its category, includes:
- visiting the gym and swimming pools;
The cost of rooms is also affected by seasonality. In the summer months, prices increase by 48-60%. The administration of the hotel “Alexandria” distinguishes four main seasons:
- hot – July and August;
- warm – from 1 to 10 May, June (excluding the first seven days of the month) and September;
- quiet – from mid-January to the end of April;
- comfortable – from May 11 to the first week of June inclusive.
Prices during the New Year holidays are equivalent to those offered in the hot season. The current cost (in rubles) of rooms of different categories for 2021 is as follows:
- economy – 3850–8030;
- Standard B – 4660–9470;
- Standard A –5020–10 130;
- family and superior standard – 5340–10 690;
- apartments – 5820–11 470;
- deluxe A – 6930–13 470;
- deluxe B – 6090–11 990;
- two-room apartments – 8210–15 720;
- studio suite – 10 000–17 790;
- penthouse – 12 230–19 350;
- luxury apartments – 14 740–24 200.
Note! An extra bed is available at the request of guests of the hotel “Alexandria”. The cost of a cot for young tourists from 3 to 11 years old is 950-3410 p. The price depends on the category of room and the season. The cost of a sofa bed for adults from 12 years old is 1390-4710 rubles.
Yuri Pavlovsky, St. Petersburg. For a long time dreamed of rest in the Crimea, and finally in July 2020 it was possible to realize the desire. My wife and I chose the Alexandria Hotel because of its location in a quiet village. I just wanted to get away from the bustle of the city. The move-in went very quickly. Features a large balcony and dazzling views. Sea, mountains! My wife had a birthday. I was pleased with the champagne – a gift from the hotel. Breakfast was served in the hotel restaurant. My wife is very picky about food. But, to my surprise, I was very pleased. The dishes are very different. A big plus is also in the fact that the hotel “Alexandria” has a tour desk. We chose two excursions: to Massandra and to the famous symbol of the peninsula – the castle “Swallow’s Nest”.
“Alexandria” is not only the name of the hotel, but also the restaurant located inside the complex. The interior of the main hall is decorated in beige, pale pink and brown tones of different shades. The furniture is made in a classic style. Thanks to a real fireplace and crystal chandeliers, a atmosphere of solemnity and home comfort is created in the restaurant hall.
The menu offers dishes of European, Russian, Mediterranean, Slavic and Italian cuisines. The wine list includes well-known brands of Crimea, Spain, Chile and France. Guests of the hotel “Alexandria” have breakfast in the restaurant on the system of “buffet” (“buffet”). Lunches and dinners are charged separately. If desired, guests can take their meals to the room.
The alexandria Hotel’s restaurant is open daily from 8:00 to 23:00. Its hall is decorated with a large aquarium with sea water. At the request of the guests, the chefs can catch oysters from it and prepare delicious dishes for customers. In summer, there are three terraces of the restaurant: in the park of the hotel, above the outdoor pool and on the top floor.
More information. In the summer period – from July 8 to August 26 – an all-inclusive service is available for guests. In this case, the cost of living increases. The service provides three meals a day in the restaurant of the hotel “Alexandria”: breakfast (8:30-10:30), lunch (13:00-15:00) and dinner (18:00-20:00).
The restaurant has a sushi bar. The gastronomic establishment welcomes guests from May 15 to September 25. The doors of the sushi bar, which also plays the role of a comfortable observation deck, are open from 12:00 to 23:00. From the panoramic windows you can admire the incredibly beautiful view of the picturesque Blue Bay and the mountain with an unusual name – Cat.
The variety of leisure offered in the hotel will satisfy the tastes of a variety of vacationers. Hotel “Alexandria” offers several options for a pleasant and useful pastime:
- The spa is a modern complex equipped with a Finnish sauna, hot tub, oak tub, Turkish bath and infrared sauna. For one hour of rent, a fee of 3600 rubles (2021) is charged.
- The picturesque park was laid out on the territory of the hotel “Alexandria” in 2017 Here you can stroll along the flat alleys, sit on lawns or benches, do yoga or relax on the terrace of the café in the company of friends. The park occupies a large area of 4 thousand square meters. m.
- The gym is equipped with exercise machines, a treadmill, an orbitrek – an elliptical trainer – and is also equipped with a set of weights and dumbbells.
- Room for playing Russian billiards, where you can watch sports TV shows and drink good wine, ordering it in the restaurant.
- 3D cinema hall is a cozy room, the interior of which is made in the style of art deco. There are tables, soft sofas and comfortable armchairs. The video library of the cinema hall offers a wide range of novelties of foreign and domestic cinema and television, including for children.
- The bicycle park of the hotel “Alexandria” gives vacationers the opportunity to rent a mountain bike and explore the picturesque surroundings of the village.
Tourists come to the Crimea, including In Katsiveli, primarily for the sake of rest on the sea coast. Hotel “Alexandria” does not have its own beach. But this will not prevent vacationers from sunbathing under the rays of the Crimean sun and enjoy swimming in the sea. Not far from the hotel there is a pebble beach, accessible to all comers.
The distance from the hotel doors to the beach is 410 m. First, you should go along Akademika Shuleikina Street to the left of the hotel, and then turn towards the sea coast. In the opposite direction – about 515 m from the hotel in a straight line – stretches a strip of beaches, evenly covered with small pebbles.
Tourists who can not imagine their holiday without swimming and swimming in the pools will also be satisfied. Hotel “Alexandria” took care of their interests. On the territory of the hotel there is a large outdoor swimming pool, which has the shape of beans. Its area is 210 sq. m. The pool is equipped with four fountains and night lighting. Next to it there are cozy gazebos and a dedicated barbecue area.
The swimming spa includes a smaller pool. Its depth is 2.8 m. So that guests of the hotel “Alexandria” can relax, comfortable sun loungers are installed by the pool.
Young guests of the hotel “Alexandria” will not be bored while their parents are having fun. Professional animators have prepared for them a lot of competitions, sports, discos, quests, quizzes and other entertainment events. The hotel and its territory are equipped with several special rooms and places for young vacationers:
- children’s club invites lovers of drawing, board games, sculpting clay or plasticine and watching cartoons on the big screen TV;
- in the outdoor pool there is a zone for minors up to 12 years old;
- the playground is equipped with everything you need for a fun pastime of young guests of the hotel “Alexandria”: houses, ropes for climbing, slide, swings; here you can play darts, football, tennis or jump on trampolines;
- in the 3D cinema hall, parents arrange for their children to watch their favorite movies.
About 700 m from the hotel “Alexandria” are located attractions “Blue Bay” – a compact water park. Children and adults are happy to have fun on 8 water slides, swim in 6 pools and try delicious dishes in 3 cafes.
More information. The restaurant of the hotel “Alexandria” offers a menu specially designed for young guests. The cost of dishes in 2021 is from 85 to 390 rubles.
The southern coast of the peninsula, like the whole Crimea, is rich in objects interesting for tourists. Employees of the bureau at the hotel “Alexandria” have developed 35 exciting excursion programs. Among them, several of the most popular events stand out:
- visiting the world-famous palaces: Livadia, Vorontsov and Massandra;
- boat trip on the “Brig” – a motor boat – with fishing and sightseeing located on the coast;
- long bus trip to the Grand Canyon;
- acquaintance with noble estates: the White Dacha of A. Chekhov, the Karasanovsky Palace and the house of Borozdin;
- a trip to the famous “Swallow’s Nest”; the building was built in 1912 as a stylization of a medieval castle;
- visiting the temples of Yalta: John Chrysostom, Archangel Michael and Alexander Nevsky;
- visit to the cellars of “Massandra” – the famous winery – with tasting of the company’s brands.
The duration of excursions is from 4 to 10 hours and longer. In Katsiveli itself there are no attractions, except for a radio telescope and a laser observatory. But this disadvantage is compensated by a wide selection of excursion programs that can be booked at the alexandria hotel.
Despite the wide selection of hotels on the peninsula, the hotel “Alexandria” stands out among them. Rest in “Alexandria” will surprise with a great variety: excursions, swimming in the pool, visiting the spa, breakfasts in a luxurious restaurant, sports games, entertainment for children and much more. Not every mini-hotel can offer such a wide range of opportunities for a pleasant and useful pastime.