The majestic white and blue palace in the oriental style rises against the background of the Crimean mountains 12 km from Yalta. The village of Gaspra is a popular destination for the organization of summer holidays. “1001 Nights”is an oriental fairy tale, ready to receive guests all year round and provide them with service on the “All Inclusive” system. So far, such a wide range of services is available only in high season. The hotel has a level of 3 stars. Its concept successfully combines a well-thought-out number of rooms, leisure and entertainment, the possibility of sanatorium-resort treatment. Prices compared to the same Yalta are small and affordable. This season, the hotel complex is ready to please its guests with pleasant innovations.
The hotel is located near the sea, just 500 meters, surrounded by a beautiful park. On a hill and breathe easier, and the air is healer. The complex has a number of advantages, thanks to which it is chosen among many similar options. These include:
- a large closed area, which has its own resort infrastructure;
- the opportunity to walk to the main Crimean attractions – the Vorontsov Palace, the lower station of the cable car on Ai-Petri, to the Swallow’s Nest and the Livadia Palace regularly runs public transport;
- in the vicinity there is a Miskhor polyclinic, which provides medical services to all holidaymakers vacationing in the village.
Mount Ai-Petri, as a background, shades the hotel, making it even more airy and attractive for home photo shoots. The building was built in 2007, renovated in 2010. During the reconstruction, all the requirements of vacationers were taken into account, the living space was increased, a bathroom was installed in all rooms, additional recreation areas were created.
“This is a great place to spend a vacation in the Crimea, no matter what time of year. The main advantage of the hotel “1001 nights” in its location. From here you can go hiking to the Vorontsov Palace or climb Ai-Petri to the observation deck. The management is actively working on the organization of excursions to all corners of the Crimea, including visits to wine cellars. The beach was not very liked, although for the southern part of the coast, narrow pebble strips of land are a common story. There are no wide beaches that meet the needs of all vacationers. But the water is clean, the bottom is rocky, there are small islands to which you can swim on your own” Anatoly, Russia
Oriental architectural style is sustained in everything. Rooms feature carved blue and white balconies. For guests there are 58 comfortable rooms. They belong to the following categories of comfort:
- One-room standards (22 sq. m.) are located on the 1st and 2nd floors. Windows and balconies overlook Ai-Petri and the courtyard. Usually there are business travelers or families with one child. For the baby, be sure to put a crib or he will be able to sleep with his parents on a spacious double bed.
- Two-room or one-room Deluxe (29 sq. m.) – spacious rooms with additional space. All furniture and plumbing are new, windows and balconies overlook the cypress grove, mountains or the sea.
- Two-room suite (41 sq. m.) – divided into living room and bedroom. At the same time, they can safely accommodate a family of 6 people. In addition to 4 stationary places will put 2 extra beds or clamshells. Rooms are located on the 4th floor.
- Suite (40 sq. m) is located on the 4th floor, the view from the rooms opens to the sea, mountains and grove. In one room there is a bedroom, in the other living room. But at the request of guests, the sleeping area can be expanded to 5 seats.
- Suite thematic orientation (47 sq. m.) – there are four such rooms in the hotel. They are called “Scheherazade”, “Leila”, “Aladdin”, “Shahriyar”. The windows and balcony face different sides. Rooms are located on the 4th floor.
- The “VIP” (61 sq. m.) is located on the 5th floor, has a spiral staircase to the observation deck located on the roof. The room is visually divided into a recreation area, a bedroom, a jacuzzi is installed in the bathroom.
At the same time the hotel can accommodate 116 people. This is convenient for those who want to hold a corporate holiday or a training seminar here. All conditions are created for business conferences – 2 halls, office equipment, designer services for the design of the room, maintenance, catering.
More information! Each room has Wi-Fi, a small refrigerator, air conditioning, a residential building equipped with elevators.
The main restaurant of the hotel “White” takes care of the food of guests. In high season, a buffet is served three times a day, in the autumn-winter period, portioned dishes (complexes) are served. Between the 2nd and 3rd floors there is an oriental-style coffee shop. Wide sofas with soft pillows, coffee, tea room, hookah cards, sweets are prepared for guests. In the courtyard under the canopy there is an oriental bar “Padishah”. It is located by the pool. Cocktails, wines and beer are served here.
At 200 meters from the hotel there is a restaurant “Princess Kitchen”. Before visiting it, you can walk around the neighborhood, explore the Church of St. Nina. The menu includes dishes of European cuisine, pasta, cheese plate. This is the territory of the sanatorium “Dnepr”, the entrance is free.
Nearby there are several more restaurants that can attract the attention of lovers of gastronomic tours:
- “Elena” specializes in Black Sea cuisine;
- “Erpan” is located in the building of the hotel of the same name, feeds tourist groups, tasty and with a beautiful view of the Swallow’s Nest;
- “Laguna” is just a good place to relax for a group of friends over a mug of fresh beer and grilled snacks;
- “Mother-in-law” will pamper home cooking, borscht with pampushkas, dumplings and other goodies.
On the coast there are eateries, bars and cafes. In the evenings, musicians play in them, thematic parties are held.
The hotel has prepared for its guests a lot of its own leisure activities. In the first place after the restaurant and bar is a wellness spa center. Guests have a benefit of 1 free hour per day to visit the Russian bath, Finnish sauna or Turkish hammam. The services of masseurs, cosmetologists, make-up artists, hairdressers are offered.
On the roof of the residential building there is a gym. Classes are held against the backdrop of magnificent views of the mountains, the sea, the park. There are the most modern cardio and strength equipment, locker room, shower, recreation area. Free admission is guaranteed for hotel guests.
From June 20, entertainment programs for children and adults will start. They include master classes, yoga and water aerobics, discos, shows. And so every night until September 20.
Important! At the hotel you can buy a course for treatment in the sanatorium “Miskhor”, which is a 5-minute walk away.
There is a small indoor pool. The outdoor pool is located in the courtyard. It highlights:
- children’s area;
- hydromassage compartment.
The bar counter is located next to the sun loungers, so at any time you can treat yourself to freshly squeezed juice, lemonade or ice cream.
In addition to 2 swimming pools located on the territory of“1001nights”, guests are provided with access to the beach of the sanatorium “Belarus”. It is a great place to relax with a two-level pier. On the second tier there is a terrace with sun loungers and shade canopies. The children’s bathing area is fenced off from the open sea by a small embankment. Adults can swim here, or move a little to the side to a separate area. There is a small descent. The strip, as elsewhere on the local coast, is narrow. But there is a place where to sunbathe and swim.
The total length of the coastline of the village of Gaspra is one and a half kilometers. The shore is covered with pebbles, sometimes there is sand and shell. The entrance to the sea is gentle, which attracts parents with children, but after 10 meters a decent depth begins. Well-equipped beaches are located near sanatoriums and boarding houses. They operate rental points, rescue and medical services. On some of them, for example, on the beach of the park-hotel “Marat”, will not be allowed without sanatorium books. Free access is provided to the Central village, part of the territory of the sanatorium “Pearl”, health resorts “Parus”, sanatorium “Yasnaya Polyana” (a great place to relax with children).
For lovers of solitude, there are wild undeveloped coastal areas. They are located between the Swallow’s Nest and the Parus Rock. For nudists created a special beach Passes. It is located on the outskirts of Charax Park. Having reached the dacha of Professor Malyshev, you need to go down to the water. Swimming here is not safe. The whole coast is covered with boulders, but for underwater photo hunting you can find a lot of materials.
“Healing air and clean sea have become the main priorities when choosing Gaspra as a place of rest. I checked into the 1001 Nights Hotel (which I didn’t regret at all) and went to explore the local beaches. All of them are narrow and rocky, but this is not annoying. The water is clean, there are no viruses in it. A steep descent leads to each of them. The only place where the ramp for strollers was thought out was the beach of the sanatorium “Belarus”, where the administrator first recommended to go. Therefore, I recommend using the advice and relaxing there” Svetlana.
The hotel will accept children under 7 years old free of charge with the provision of a bed and meals according to the main package of parents’ services. Toddled babies will be provided with a baby cot. In the buffet menu, the child will always find what to eat and what to eat. In addition, the “All Inclusive” system involves light snacks, ice cream and lemonade. In the pool for younger guests there is a separate bowl, in the courtyard there is a playground, the administrator will give board games on request. Every day in high season, animators come to the guys. They entertain children, arrange holidays and birthdays.
There is not much children’s entertainment in Gaspra, but there are places where it is worth taking a child. First, do not deny yourself sea walks. The shores of the southern coast of Crimea are so picturesque that you can endlessly take pictures against their background. Other interesting objects include:
- Cable cars. One is located near the park-hotel “Marat”, the second on the territory of the sanatorium “Yasnaya Polyana”. The pleasure lasts 5 minutes. During this time, you can see all the sights from above and decide where to go next.
- Interactive center for animal lovers “Little Farm”. This is a petting zoo where you can pet, feed animals, ride a pony.
- The attraction “Skypark” will be remembered by the child when he, together with his father or instructor, crosses the “abyss” 500 meters long. The descent starts from the café “Yacht” and finishes in the swallow’s nest area.
Gaspra has a well-established transport connection with Yalta, so at any time you can take a bus and go to have fun in the southern “pearl” of the Crimea.
Hotel 1001 Nights has a tour desk. Along with popular routes, guests are offered unexplored places of the southern Crimea. The mandatory program can include nearby attractions:
- Yusupp Palace (the closest architectural monument);
- Miskhor Park – a monument of landscape architecture is located 150 meters from the hotel;
- palace and park ensemble “Dulber” in Mishor.
It is worth visiting the Vorontsov, Livadia and Massandra palaces, visit the Swallow’s Nest. The hotel administrator will tell you how best to drive or go to a particular attraction, as well as help with the services of a guide-guide, order a transfer for hikes or trips to more remote Crimean places.
The hotel complex “1001 nights” is an excellent option for an independent holiday or a family trip to the sea. Here, holidaymakers will find a hospitable welcome, good living conditions, three meals a day, the sea and excellent service.