The 4-star Hills Krasnaya Polyana Hotel is built at an altitude of 600 meters above sea level. Here come lovers to relax at altitude and go skiing. The high level of service was appreciated by tourists from Russia and other countries of the world. It is a quiet, tranquil area a short drive from the resort areas of Krasnaya Polyana, Rosa Khutor and Gorki Gorod. A free shuttle service is available to the ski lifts (in winter), the Olympic Village and Sochi beaches (in summer).
The environment of the stunning Caucasian nature has a meditative rest. The hotel is located in the mountains. The idea of the owners to create an oasis of comfort among the mountains came to life in 2019. It was then that the cozy hotel received its first guests. Sochi Airport is 40 km away. A paid shuttle service can be booked at the time of booking. Free delivery is guaranteed only to the ski lifts (the nearest Gorki Gorod is 3 km from the hotel complex) and beaches in Sochi (40 km).
Despite the fact that Hills works recently, there are already certain traditions. In particular, holding indefinite promotions for their guests. Today there are three special offers:
- “Bath day in the mountains” includes accommodation, sauna, font, eucalyptus broom;
- “Last minute offer” with accommodation at the best price plus breakfast;
- “Basic tariff” with a benefit of up to 3000 rubles.
“Many thanks to the staff of Nills for their hospitality. I definitely recommend staying only here. Stylish and cozy design, in which the soul is invested. 100% service. Warm rooms for storing equipment. Included in the price transfer: in summer to the sea, in winter to the ski resorts. About cleaning, mini-bar, safe and toiletries in the room – I will not even speak. Here in the morning from the heart wish a good day, excellent mountain trails, and everything comes true. Three types of baths and heated, up to a comfortable 28 degrees, swimming pool overlooking the mountains. And what breakfasts they have! Large selection of dishes. ️ Tender cheesecakes (as foreigners call them Russian cheesecake), homemade openwork pancakes, and many other fresh pastries, porridge with fresh berries, freshly squeezed juices. It’s hard to resist trying everything. In the evening, you can spend time with a delicious smoky hookah and a glass of wine. We were very satisfied» Zina, Russia
To accommodate guests, rooms are offered in the main four-storey building and three eco-chalets. Please note that there is no elevator in the building. Parking is not provided. Animals are not placed. Special places are available for smoking. Children under 6 years without a separate bed and meals are accepted free of charge. For younger guests from 6 to 12 years old, discounts are available.
Rooms are 37 designer rooms with all amenities. The owners popularize eco-style. The interiors use natural materials, stylishly selected colors, installed large windows. In addition to the traditional set of hotel furniture and household appliances, there are tea stations and mini-bars.
Guests can choose from the following comfort categories:
- Superior (20 sq. m. ) is designed for two. At the discretion of guests can be installed one large bed “Queen size” or two comfortable single beds. Service can be ordered by internal telephone. Door locks – electronic.
- Junior Suite (40 sq. m.) consists of one room and is designed for 4 people. There is a bar counter, furniture is created specifically for the room. Exclusive decorative elements complement the interior and emphasize its refinement.
- Suite (30 sq. m)- two rooms (bedroom and living room) with individual design. You can live together, three or four.
- Suite – Superior Suite (40 sq. m.). Luxury two-room suite with author’s interior design and balcony.
- Executive suite (75 sq. m.) is capable of accepting up to 6 people. It is in the attic. Wood, leather furniture, carpets, home textiles are used in the decoration. Features a dressing room and an equipped kitchenette with a dining area.
Three mountain residences are decorated in chalet style. Two-storey houses can accommodate companies of 12 people. The area of one chalet is 150 sq. m. There are several bedrooms, a common seating area, an equipped kitchen, a dining table, two bathrooms, an open balcony.
“Stylish room design, very hospitable staff, everything is brand new and very clean, free shuttle service to Rosa Khutor, exceptional breakfast (it’s very, very good) and coffee” Caroline, Germany
For meals in the hotel is responsible for the stylish and fashionable restaurant “HONEY kitchen & bar”. A continental breakfast (or Swedish) is included in the price. It is possible to refuse the service and organize meals yourself. The menu perfectly combines motifs of European, Caucasian and Russian cuisines. The chef presents many author’s dishes. One of the positions is occupied by farm cheeses. They are perfect for the wines presented in the wine list. Many dishes use honey from the local apiary. If you are allergic to it, then you should warn the waiter about it.
The continental breakfast includes hot drinks, pastries, egg dishes, cold and cheese slices, and fruit. During the day, the restaurant is open on the menu (main, seasonal, children’s, grill). The average check is 1500 rubles per person. (current as of November 2020) The restaurant was opened in place of the previously serving guests of the HILLS CAFE hotel.
You can walk around the area and visit other restaurants and cafes:
- HUGGE scandinavian cafe pizzeria (300 m) – a café of proper and fast food with a huge selection of pizza for every taste (orders are accepted with delivery);
- MIMINO restaurant of Caucasian cuisine (400 m) – a restaurant of Caucasian cuisine with a summer veranda and a special grill menu, the average check is 1500-2000 rubles / person;
- TRIKONI traktir (500 m) is a cult restaurant, there is delivery, takeaway, breakfast, average check 1000-1500 rubles / person. The peculiarity of the institution is closed for banquet service;
- DINASTIA open-food restaurant (600 m) – gastro-restaurant for gourmets is equipped in the style of a chalet, prices are above average, but you can meet 1000-1500 rubles per person.
Inexpensively you can have breakfast in the coffee shop “Buns in the mountains”. There is always a large selection of fresh pastries, coffee with you, takeaway, the average check for breakfast will be 200-300 rubles. BROSTO COFFEE is 200 metres from the Hills. Here you can have breakfast or take food with you for 100-350 rubles, as well as in the evening to spend time with the company or without watching sports matches.
Two more “bomb places” near the Hills Hotel are the “Kenny Pub” with a rich menu and an average check of 500 rubles, as well as the Barbecue on defenders of the Caucasus Street, 59. It is a little more expensive, but a large selection of kebabs, grilled dishes and very tasty khachapuri.
A free shuttle service to the Rosa Khutor – Gazprom – Krasnaya Polyana ski resorts makes the hotel an attractive stopover for winter sports lovers. The receptionist can always check the prices for ski passes at the ticket offices of the resort. Ski equipment rental is available at the hotel complex. Here you can rent adult sets “Comfort” or “Premium”, as well as a children’s version of the uniform. A room with a dryer is available for storing ski equipment.
The real pride of the owners of the hotel is a unique SPA complex. It consists of three types of baths, in particular:
- Furako font – cedar Japanese font with a capacity of up to 5 people, open, with an amazing view of the Caucasus Mountains;
- eucalyptus bath – a storehouse of useful and health functions with a capacity of up to 4 people;
- oak bath is a classic Russian steam room with oak brooms.
The service is paid, advance booking is required. The payment includes bath accessories (cloth cap, towel, slippers, sheet, brooms – eucalyptus, birch, oak). After the steam room, guests will find either a warm pool or an ice font under the open sky. Everyone chooses according to the capabilities of his body.
It features a heated outdoor pool. Throughout the year, it maintains a comfortable water temperature (+280). The swimming pool is open from 09.00 to 21.00. Free admission is provided for hotel guests. The service also includes the use of sun loungers, umbrellas, towels.
A unique service provided to guests of the hotel is a massage in the room. Pre-registration and prepayment of 50% of the total price are required. In case of untimely refusal, they can be fined the full amount of the massage procedure.
In summer, once a day there is a free shuttle to the beach in the Imereti Valley. It is necessary to book a place in advance with the administrator.
The hotel does not provide special opportunities for children. Moreover, the administration adheres to the policy of organizing a calm atmosphere, so even parties on the territory are prohibited. Parents with children are invited to use the services of the infrastructure of Krasnaya Polyana.
Everywhere there are ski schools, where children will definitely go skiing and snowboarding under the supervision of instructors, play games. The administrator can specify where the schools with special routes for beginners are located.
Tubing and sledding are available for skiing in the resort areas of Gazprom (ski and biathlon stadium “Laura”) and Rosa Khutor. There are safe trails for a fun pastime.
Young tourists will be glad to see at the following facilities:
- aviary complex of the Caucasian Biosphere Reserve;
- children’s center “Aladdin”;
- deer farm and husky farm;
- water parks “Mountain Beach” and “Galaxy”;
- rope parks;
- children’s clubs (Lee Lee Monti, Prank Corporation and others);
- children’s shop “Toys” with unique master classes.
Each of the resorts has a sufficient number of entertainment centers designed for family holidays. The most convenient to visit are the shopping center “Gorki Mall”, the entertainment complex “Galaxy”, the amusement park “Sochi”.
The receptionist can order an individual transfer for a trip to Sochi or to the mountain resorts in the summer. The service is paid. Hiking trips can be arranged independently or at any tour desk. Professionals will create a unique excursion for one day or a whole tour for several days in a group or individual order. Especially popular are Instagram tours, in which tourists visit the most picturesque places of Greater Sochi and take photos for social networks.
The program offers the following thematic routes:
- Lake Ritsa – a mirror of the soul (rest on the famous Blue Lake, swimming, lunch with national dishes);
- picturesque “zabroshki” sochi (architectural projects of past years, admiring their original solutions);
- Sochi of the Soviet period (the atmosphere of the USSR in the history of sanatoriums, boarding houses and rest houses of the “pre-perestroika” time);
- Mount Akhun, Agur Gorge and Stalin’s Dacha;
- New Athos. From Byzantium to the present day.
In these and other excursion tours – the history of the emergence and development of the resort krasnaya Polyana, the magnificent Sochi and its coast. You can get acquainted with the objects of the Olympiad independently or also by ordering an excursion.
In the hills hotel Krasnaya Polyana guests are greeted and escorted as close people. This atmospheric place with a gorgeous view of the mountains meets the needs of the most whimsical travelers. The owners guarantee excellent service, haute cuisine and comfortable living conditions.