Feodosia is a beautiful Crimean resort, a major commercial and administrative center, a city with a great history and multinational culture. People come here in the summer to enjoy the warm sea and hot sun. In autumn, a long “velvet season” is guaranteed here. In winter and spring, the city is visited by business people, business travelers, children and adults who come to balneological sanatoriums. If the latter go to the exact address of stay, then the rest have a great chance to visit the cozy hotel “Wisteria”.Check Rates
Guest house “Wisteria” is located in the historical center of Feodosia,on one of the oldest streets of the city. The hotel is adjacent to the viewpoint on the Boulevard Hill, on the other hand – with the pre-revolutionary dachas “Milos” and “Victoria”. A few meters from the entrance is the Feodosia embankment. Guests are provided with evening walks, beautiful views and amazing hospitality of the staff of “Wisteria”.
The hotel is open all year round. This was laid down in the concept back in 2008, when the owners accepted the first guests. The building is 800 meters from the railway station of Feodosia, so you can walk or use public transport. But the administration offers to book a transfer so as not to waste time on travel with stops and transfers. The driver in a comfortable car will meet guests at the airport of Simferopol or railway stations, quickly bring to the hotel, where guests will be waiting for a ready, clean and cozy room.
More information! For car owners, there are several parking options – private, free public and outdoor free parking on site.
During its short history, the team “Wisteria” has repeatedly proved to the guests of the city and the Crimean authorities that it deserves to be called exemplary. The hotel has repeatedly been awarded with prestigious awards, including: a diploma of the contest “Crimean Pearl”, “People’s Brand” and many others. From 2013 to 2016, the team was recognized as the best among all resort hotels on the coast.
In addition to the reception of vacationers, the staff provides services for the organization of family celebrations and corporate events. There are all conditions for rest in a friendly company. There is a bath complex, a swimming pool, a view terrace, a café of European cuisine. Nearby – beaches, attractions, entertainment facilities.
“Very convenient location and extremely delicate staff. To the Promenade to go only 50 meters, to the beach another 50. Cute maids clean the rooms every day, and the cook prepares dishes for breakfast with the freshest products. I know that many complain about the Crimean food, cherished and prepared from the remaining dishes from the evening. It’s not about Wisteria. Here they value their reputation and do not want to spoil it” Elena, Russia
The hotel fund presents 17 rooms of five categories of comfort. The price includes the selected food package, swimming pool, parking, terrace, Wi-Fi. Regardless of the level, each room has air conditioning, TV, refrigerator, bathroom. In winter, central heating is turned on. It offers the services of:
- Triple standard (19 sq. m)) with balcony and view of the courtyard. One rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Bathroom with shower. There is a double bed and a single bed. One extra bed on a sliding chair is possible.
- Double standard (16 sq. m) – there are 6 rooms, they are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, all with balconies and a view of the patio. There are rooms with a double bed or two single beds. It is possible to accommodate another person in a sliding chair. bathroom with shower.
- Junior Suite (25 sq. m) is designed to accommodate 3 people. Rooms are located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors, with balconies overlooking the sea. The room has a double bed and a sofa bed. There is an electric kettle, dishes, a table for tea drinking.
- Suite (50 sq. m) – one two-room suite on the 4th floor. Each room has a balcony. The sea and the courtyard are partially visible. The bedroom has a double bed, in the living room there is a sofa and an armchair. The room can accommodate 3 people, but it is possible to accommodate another person on an armchair-bed. The bathroom is equipped with a shower.
- Apartment (57 sqm) with a fully equipped kitchen. The room is located on the 2nd floor, consists of 2 rooms with balconies. The spacious living room-studio has a sofa and an armchair bed as an extra bed. The bedroom has a double bed. Bathroom with bathtub and shower-watering can.
“Overall a good hotel. There are many advantages, and there are also enough shortcomings. Cleaning is done every day – this is a plus. The front door to the room does not have a mat – this is a minus. In the shower on the beach still all the sand can not be washed away, so you bring on yourself. Poor cleaners, how much they have to sweep for all the guests! The food is good, the pool is small, the entrance to the terrace in the evenings is paid” Irina, Russia
The hotel offers two meal packages. One of them includes only breakfast, the second – full board. The dining area is located in the café on the 1st floor. The design is very concise, you can even say modest. Wooden tables, chairs for the set, soft sofas. Since the café is located almost in the center of Feodosia, it is open to everyone who wants to have a snack or drink coffee. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. This is a traditional continental breakfast, quite dense even for men.
Pay attention! The café offers services for corporate clients in the form of business lunches, coffee breaks, receptions, banquets and cocktail parties, so it is not a fact that here you can freely eat à la carte at lunch or dinner. Unless you order a full board package.
The hall is really not big. If a custom event is held, then tables are additionally set for guests who have paid for three meals a day. If the hall is closed for special service, then you should pay attention to other catering points that are nearby. Among them, the most popular are:
- Karaite national bakery “Yantsyk-katyk” (100 m) is the only enterprise on the local coast where you can taste Karaite cuisine prepared according to ancient recipes;
- café “Vernissage” (200 m) is suitable for those who love Russian cuisine, kebabs and fresh draught beer;
- café “Emir” (200 m) offers Middle Eastern cuisine, hookah, a variety of teas, coffee, sweets and a magnificent interior;
- café “Charochka u kuma” (200 m) – Ukrainian cuisine, authentic interior, delicious, satisfactory, beautiful.
If you do not want to leave the hotel, then on its roof you can sit in a beautiful view bar. The hostess also took care of the barbecue area, so you can cook dinner yourself by taking the mangal accessories from the administrator. In Feodosia there is a large number of restaurants preparing food with delivery. You can check the phone numbers at the reception.
Important! For someone it will seem important information that on the view terrace there is a kitchenette where you can prepare your own lunch or dinner.
The hotel offers as many options for organizing leisure activities. In addition to watching satellite TV channels, you can order a bath. A small complex consisting of Russian and Turkish baths is built here. Steam rooms can accommodate up to 6 people, the service is paid. It is possible to order only one of the baths. The price will be lower. In the Russian bath there is a steam room for 6 people, a swimming pool with clean water and lighting (not heated), a wooden bucket-waterfall, two showers, a bathroom, a recreation room with a sofa.
Hammam, by default, is the most gentle of all types of baths. It is possible to steam even for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases. For an additional fee, massages, brooms, bath accessories are available, you can make an order in the hotel restaurant. The caring staff will not only bring food and drinks, but also set the table. Herbal tea and a towel are already included in the price of the visit. Baths work all year round.
The highlight of the hotel is the view terrace. It is pleasantly decorated with flowers, tables are installed, there is a bar. Here you can have a delicious dinner, enjoying panoramic views of Feodosia and its surroundings. By the way, you can come here with your own food or products that can be prepared in the equipped kitchenette.
There is a small swimming pool in the courtyard. It is really quite small, and more suitable for bathing children. Mothers should pay attention that there is a carpet near the pool. It has a table with chairs, apparently for the evening rest of an adult couple. The staff is unhappy if children walk wet feet on the carpet after bathing. These are, of course, trifles, but it is better to immediately wipe the child after leaving the pool. Adults should also prepare towels in advance.
The nearest beach is just 100 metres away. This is the Central city beach with imported pebbles on the shore and a sandy bottom in the sea. It stretches for 600 meters along the Embankment, and is the most popular place for summer holidays. In addition to it, you can consider other options, which include:
- “Pearl” (free) – the second largest beach, which is located at the junction of the Black Sea and the Gulf of Feodosia (public transport stop “Beach Street”), the coating is sand of pearl shade;
- “First city” or “Children’s” beach (entrance is paid), yellow sand with shell covering, the entrance to the sea is gentle, multi-meter shallow water;
- “Golden Beach” is located on the territory of the recreation center of the same name, so you will have to pay for the entrance, the coating is sand, there is a fenced “paddling pool” for bathing children;
- “Gerbil” – many kilometers of wild sandy beach, located behind the village of Primorsky. Admission is free, there is no infrastructure.
In Feodosia there are many beach areas with free or limited access. You can always find the best option for yourself.
The hotel accepts children of all ages. Kids up to 5 years old stay free of charge, if they do not need a place and food. Children’s menu is paid separately in any case. In the rental there are cots, strollers, chairs. There is a playground on the street nearby. You can take board games, books or children’s music CDs from the receptionist.
In your free time with a child, you can go to the dolphinarium, amusement park, museums, water park, crocodile farm, go on a boat trip. From museums, children may be interested in the history of hang gliding, illusions, fish and fishing, money, antiquities, “Knowledge”. A frequently visited place of entertainment is the center “Spartacus”. This is a rope park with three levels of height and difficulty, shooting range, climbing wall.
Theodosius was founded in the 6th century BC. There are so many historical places and monuments that you can study them for years. There are museums, monuments, religious buildings, parks and squares, cinemas and concert halls, libraries and the theater “Paradox”, at native and archaeological sites. The hotel administrator can help arrange excursions to anywhere in the city. its surroundings or the entire coast.
Independently you can see the sights located in the immediate vicinity:
- cottage “Victoria” (19 m) – a complex of architectural monuments, formerly known as “Solomon’s Dacha” or “Otrada”, built in 1914;
- cottage “Milos” (50 m) – built in 1911, one of the main architectural attractions of the city;
- dacha-palace “Stamboli” (110 m) – one of the business cards of Feodosia, was built from 1909 to 1915;
- Pushkin’s Grotto (180 m) is a man-made cave located on the territory of the park of the Ministry of Defense.
Guest house “Wisteria” deserves special attention, thanks to its location in the center of Feodosia, pleasant living conditions and excellent service.