Cozy three-star hotel “Riviera” is an excellent solution for those who decided to spend time in Sevastopol unforgettably and at the same time appreciate comfort and a decent level of service. The guest house is located in the private sector, so guests can enjoy peace and quiet during their holidays.Check Rates
Guest house “Riviera” is the key to a quiet secluded holiday. Due to its location surrounded by private houses, there is never noise. A night’s sleep is so comfortable that it will be appreciated by people of any age. Not far from the hotel is the famous “Chersonesos” – a great opportunity to touch the centuries-old history of the region. But to get to the city center will take about 20-25 minutes. The city has a well-developed transport system, so it will not be difficult to get to the right place.
The fenced area of the hotel is well guarded, guests can not worry about their safety, and the safety of their children. For those who travel by car, free parking is available in the modern car park.
The well-groomed territory of the guest house “Riviera” makes it possible to enjoy the fresh air, admire palm trees, roses, get aesthetic pleasure from the surrounding landscapes. For greater comfort, the hotel has a swimming pool – an excellent entertainment for both adults and children.
Note! Upon prior request, the hotel staff will help with the organization of transfers from the bus station of Sevastopol or Simferopol airport.
Hotel rooms of the guest house “Riviera” are distinguished by their comfort and high level of service. Depending on personal preferences, guests can check into both double and six-bed guest rooms. Thanks to the spacious layout, a large amount of free space is preserved in the rooms. In some bathrooms a full set of personal hygiene products, bathrobes, slippers, towels are provided.
The hotel provides several categories of rooms to accommodate guests:
- Junior Suite with terrace – amazes with its exquisite interiors. Area 50 m2. This room has a special flavor and design. Thanks to the special festive atmosphere here, even with a long stay, a sense of comfort is preserved. The room is perfect for families with children, for groups of friends, and even for wedding photo shoots and bride gatherings. The guest room has direct access to the pool, equipped with a kitchenette, seating area, air conditioning;
- Junior Suite – this room combines elements of modern interior, comfort and cotiness, which is undoubtedly the key to happiness and joy. Its area is 30 m2. For convenience, it is equipped with a large double bed – the key to a strong and carefree sleep. Thanks to the presence of heating and air conditioning, you can relax in the room both in winter and in summer. A small kitchen is a great addition;
- Family Suite – spacious apartments, in which even 4 adults will feel comfortable at the same time. In the room you can accommodate a large family or a group of friends, its area is 70 m2. The room is equipped with a large double bed and two single beds. It is located on the second floor. Among the additional amenities is a dressing room, a safe, two bathrooms, two balconies overlooking the pool. The room is decorated in a soft pastel palette. This design solution is just perfect for creating a calm unobtrusive environment;
- One-room suite is a good option for triple occupancy, it is one of the most budget rooms in the hotel. Area – 30 m2. Sleeping places are represented by a double bed and a folding sofa. The interior, which is thought out to the smallest detail, is made in a gentle pastel range. A great addition is the kitchenette, where you can cook your favorite dish or brew tea. The room itself is a studio in the classic version. The sleeping area from the kitchen is remote by a small partition. The windows overlook the pool and the playground;
- Apartment – a spacious room of 50m2. In addition to the sleeping area, there is also a small kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle and dining area;
- Apartment VIP – a spacious room with an area of 75 m2. This is a great option for those who appreciate comfort and space. Here you can comfortably sit with a large family, company or with colleagues at work. The room consists of two large bedrooms, one of which has one double bed, and the second – two single beds. The interior is decorated in soft yellow shades. Features a separate kitchen. Thanks to the presence of all the equipment, everyone can show real culinary skill. The apartments have a separate access to the pool with a gazebo;
- Apartment with terrace – this room is decorated in pale blue shades. Its area is 50 m2. The guest room can accommodate 4 people at a time. An extra bed is available on request. This room features a kitchen, seating area and gorderob wardrobe. The terrace overlooks the pool;
- Two-room suite – area 41 m2. A great option for triple occupancy. Guests can sleep in one double bed and a sofa bed. If there is a need for an extra bed, the polite staff will help with the installation of a euro-clamshell. The peculiarity of the room is the presence of a kitchen, which is separated from the bedroom by an additional door. The kitchen is suitable for self-catering, which is especially necessary when you go on vacation with children. The windows overlook the courtyard, so that the room is always quiet and peaceful;
- Studio – standard room, equipped with one double bed. Its area is 30 m2. There is a kitchen, TV, air conditioning and everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Note! All hotel rooms have individual air conditioning and heating, so you can relax in them at any time of the year.
Valentin, 56 years old, Moscow: Great location, especially for those who travel by car. It is convenient to get to all parts of the city from the hotel. The guest house is new, neat. Everything is done with soul and for people. There is a swimming pool, sauna. In the morning, a delicious breakfast is prepared, there are several dishes to choose from. The room fully corresponds to the photos, to some extent even exceeded expectations. Inside is a modern renovation, there is plenty of space. The bed is very comfortable, there is a kitchen. Provided all the necessary towels, personal hygiene products. Thank you for a great stay, our recommendations.
On the ground floor of the hotel “Riviera” there is a café. Professional chefs will prepare delicious dishes of Russian or European cuisine. Individual approach to each guest makes it possible to satisfy the gastronomic needs of even the most demanding visitors.
The varied menu includes a huge selection of salads, hot and cold snacks, soups, side dishes, fish and meat dishes, seafood. There’s even pizza. In addition, each hotel room is equipped with a small kitchen with all the necessary appliances and utensils for self-catering.
Pay attention! The concept of the hotel provides food and drink delivery directly to the room, which allows you to enjoy your meal in a secluded and relaxed atmosphere.
Veronika, 26 years old, Saratov: We had a family with a child here. We booked a triple room, the conditions exceeded expectations. Everywhere perfect cleanliness, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. A huge plus is the presence of a kitchen right in the room. You can always cook something for a child or brew coffee. On the territory of a large clean pool with sun loungers. There is a playground for children. By the way, I liked how they cook in a local cafe. The staff is helpful, everything you need to always prompt. They can also book an excursion to any place.
During the rest in the guest house “Riviera” guests can not only escape from the usual routine, relax, but also regain their former health. For these purposes, the hotel has a dry sauna, which is considered to be the best option for stabbing the body. Sweating and vasodilation trigger recovery processes. Especially dry sauna is useful for the female body. It improves the condition of the skin, cleanses the cells.
Importantly! A friendly administrator will always help in the organization of leisure. On request, guests can go sea fishing, yacht trips or any other thematic excursion.
In the courtyard of the hotel “Riviera” there is a swimming pool. It consists of two zones, one of which is designed for children. There is a seating area with parasols and sun loungers around.
Attention! In the cool season, the water in the pool is heated, which provides a comfortable stay regardless of the season.
The nearest beaches to the hotel are Omega and Victory Park. Omega – is popular among tourists. The coast here is covered with sand. It stretches along the Round Bay, so it seems that the coastline is almost completely closed into a ring. This feature allows the water to warm up much faster than in other places of Sevastopol. The infrastructure is well developed. For vacationers there are sun loungers with umbrellas, showers, toilets. On the adjacent territory there are canteens and tents with food. Piers are installed for diving. On the beach there is a wide range of water activities. You can ride on bananas, catamarans, aquabike or fly on aite.
The beach of Victory Park is located between Streletskaya and Round Bays. Here the coast is covered with pebbles, sometimes there are quite large stones. There is a rescue point on the shore. There are points for the rental of water and sports equipment. Playgrounds are available for children. Billiards tables are also available. Vacationers can use sun loungers, umbrellas, toilets, changing cabins. Some services are available at an additional cost.
Guest house “Riviera” is popular among couples with children. First, the terrain in the district is quite quiet. Secondly, on the territory there is a platform with an interactive town, various slides and swings.
Sevastopol is a place where you will not be bored. The city was founded in 1783, and its centuries-old history keeps many secrets. During your stay in the hotel “Riviera” visit the monument sunk by ships, stroll along the Count’s pier, walk through the streets of historical Chersonesos, enjoy the views from Primorsky Boulevard. No less interesting will be a visit to Malakhov Kurgan. Along the streets of Sevastopol you can see many interesting architectural buildings – the building of the Theater of the Black Sea Fleet, the Tower of Winds, the Catherine Mile, the Chorgun Bridge-Aqueduct, the Chersonesos Lighthouse.
Discover the panorama “Defense of Sevastopol”, the diorama “Storming of Sapun Mountain”, the Konstantinovsky Battery, Nakhimov Square, the 35th Coastal Battery, the Historical Boulevard.
Sevastopol can be proud of its museums – art, the Museum of the Black Sea Fleet, the Museum-Aquarium.
The silence and comfort of the guest house “Riviera” will allow guests to relax from the usual everyday life and daily bustle. Its territory amazes with its beauty and well-groomed, so you do not even feel that you are resting in a big city.