Grace Imperial Hotel is a fashionable 4-star hotel located in Esto Sadok. This is a modern, comfortable and cozy center for recreation with family, company or individually. Professional staff is ready to provide a full range of services, worthy of guests of the highest level. Spa, restaurant, swimming pool will help to relax at the end of the day. Service is organized at the level of European standards. In 2019, the hotel team became a finalist of the Russian Hospitality Awards, losing only to the world giant Hilton. Grace Imperial is constantly improving its level and service. Its guests are politicians, businessmen, artists and just lovers of alpine skiing, accustomed to a high standard of comfort.
The hotel opened in 2018. The owners initially decided to provide tourists with high-quality service, rooms of five categories of comfort, as well as to get as close as possible to the level of the famous Alpine hotels. The three-storey building with an attic visually consists of two buildings connected by an elegant entrance group. The airport is 36 km away. The receptionist can arrange a shuttle service for a fee. The hotel is located in Lunny Lane, 6.
You can get there by buses 105 and 135 to the stop “Megafon Service Center”, as well as by the lastochka electric train to the Esto Sadok station. Before agreeing to a transfer from the hotel, it is advisable to clarify the cost, and then call Yandex-taxi or use public transport. Prices are really inflated. From the railway station Esto Sadok can request up to 3 thousand rubles, while in a taxi will take only 400 rubles When booking it is better to clarify all the points by room (floor, view from the window, prices for the services of the tour desk). For all its advantages, Grace Imperial still has a lot of flaws and they relate to monetary costs.
To accommodate guests equipped with 60 rooms. They are decorated in eco-style. In the interiors there are vintage decorative elements. The windows are panoramic, the curtains are light and black-out. Balconies are not available in all rooms. But safes for valuable things and documents are installed everywhere. Room service is available around the clock for all categories. Helpful staff at any time of the day or night will bring the ordered food and drinks. The rooms are equipped with refrigerators, accessories for ironing clothes. Everywhere there is an air conditioning system.
There are 5 categories of rooms of different comfort levels to choose from:
- Standard with balcony or without (19-25 sq. m) is designed to accommodate two people. From household appliances there is a kettle, dishes for morning tea drinking. Meals are delivered at the selected rate.
- Junior Suite (25 sq.m) – one room with mountain view. The room is visually divided into a bedroom, living room and dining area with the help of partitions.
- Junior Suite double (25 sq. m.) consists of one room, there is the necessary furniture, a comfortable chair for reading, you can add an extra bed.
- Signor Suite (45 sq. m.) – two rooms, can accommodate up to 4 people. The bedroom has a double bed, the living room has a comfortable sofa bed and armchairs.
- Premium Suite (47-65 sq. m.) – two rooms, in one bedroom, in the other kitchen and dining area, there is a microwave.
“Comfortable bed. Beautiful room. Delicious food order food in the room at no extra charge. Nice administrators. Smart TV. Laundry services are not expensive. This room has an iron and ironing board. Clean water for free. Tea and coffee always in the room» Andresjpuelloc, Colombia
Children under 4 years old are accepted free of charge if they do not need a separate bed. A baby cot is available on request (rent 500 rubles per night). Children from 5 to 12 years old are guaranteed a discount on accommodation excluding meals.
For regular customers there is a flexible system of discounts on accommodation. Grace Imperial Hotel & Spa offers the following services:
- meals at the selected tariff;
- access to the spa;
- use of the children’s playroom, entertainment programs for the youngest guests of the hotel;
- free access to the Internet throughout the complex.
Your luggage can be left in the luggage storage. To raise it to the floors there is a porter service. The reception is open 24 hours a day. Check-in is made from 15.00, departure until 12.00. Pets are not allowed.
Meals can be arranged at the hotel or refused. There are two tariff plans – breakfast only and breakfast/dinner (half board). The restaurant serves Swedish-line meals. It is possible to order an à la carte menu with room delivery or eat in a comfortable room. The chef offers dishes of European cuisine. Guests are not limited in the choice of soups, salads, hot dishes, desserts, pastries and drinks. Dinner is served without alcohol. Wine, beer and spirits are ordered separately on the bar card. A separate menu is provided for children.
There is also a lobby bar. You can come here at any time of the day. A pleasant atmosphere, soft comfortable furniture, a large cocktail menu, cold and hot snacks, a warm welcome will help to spend a wonderful evening with friends or new acquaintances.
If someone is not satisfied with the kitchen of the restaurant or the price of food, then there are other points nearby where you can eat well and have fun:
- restaurant wood house (Moon lane, 5) – Caucasian cuisine. dishes cooked in the open air, the most delicious halal breakfasts in the resort of Krasnaya Polyana, authentic interior and boundless hospitality of the owners;
- PAPA PLOV (Estonian, 27) – restaurant of Uzbek cuisine. Pilaf, samsa, shurpa, lagman and other national Central Asian dishes;
- bar Dobroburger (Estonian, 39) – high-quality fast food, coffee and burgers for takeaway or delivery;
- SUSHILKA (Estonian, 39) – Japanese cuisine, sushi, rolls.
Nearby (Estonian, 39) there is a canteen “Friends”. Here you can eat without frills and very cheap.
The hotel welcomes guests throughout the year. The influx falls on the winter ski season. But in other seasons the rooms are not empty. The company has provided all options for organizing leisure activities and has developed an integrated approach for each season. In winter, everyone comes here to go skiing or winter sports. There is a drying room and storage room for ski equipment, ski passes are quickly checked out at the reception, and a free shuttle service to/from the ski lifts is provided on schedule.
A free shuttle will take you to the cable cars that take you to the ski areas:
- GAZprom Alpika (the slope of the Aibga ridge is more designed for extreme sports and experts in the field of snowboarding and alpine skiing, red and black trails are waiting for their conquerors);
- Krasnaya Polyana (1 blue, 2 green, 12 red, 9 black of them 6 freeride trails, 64 snow cannons, the zone is suitable for any groups of skiers);
- Rosa Khutor (the total length of the tracks is 102 km, slopes for every taste and level of training);
- GANZprom Laura (cozy slopes of all levels, there is a place for cross-country skiing, biathlon and ski stadium, an ideal place for beginners).
Everywhere on the slopes there are instructor and rescue services, rental offices, cafes, restaurants and even baths.
SPA services can be obtained free of charge by returning to Grace Imperial. The wellness area includes a Finnish sauna, a Turkish steam bath, an indoor pool and massage services. Everything except massage is included in the payment of accommodation. Professional massage therapists are full-time employees of the hotel. This is a whole department offering different types of massages for adults and children. In addition to classical, sports, point, Ayurvedic, corrective, lymphatic drainage and detox can be carried out here.
In the summer, everyone es tends to the beach. The complex provides an opportunity to sunbathe and swim on the beaches of the Black Sea coast (transfer is organized), recreation areas of Rosa Beach and on its own beach, equipped on a mountain lake 40 kilometers from the hotel.
Guests of Grace Imperial have unlimited access to the gaming halls of Krasnaya Polyana. Gamblers will be happy to accept Casino “Sochi”, “Boomerang” and “Bonus Slots”. It offers visitors the latest slot machines, roulette, poker, baccarat, blackjack, crepes, keno. The hotel administrator will organize a transfer and help with the choice of institution.
In summer, active recreation does not lose its relevance. Hotel managers offer trekking with a professional guide. Routes are laid along the mountain trails of the Caucasus Mountains. Instructors have extensive experience in organizing hikes. They will lead tourists to waterfalls, mountain lakes, snow-capped peaks, picturesque gorges. Hiking is possible with an overnight stay under the stars and without it.
Family holidays are a priority for Grace Imperial. The restaurant has a children’s menu, the building has a games room. Young guests are entertained by a whole team of animators. The game room is furnished taking into account all the latest world trends. In it, under the supervision of experienced educators, you can leave the youngest children. Animators every day conduct entertainment programs, come up with a variety of games and competitions. These are mobile, board, educational games that will not let any of the visitors get bored.
After the Olympic Games, entertainment complexes were opened in Krasnaya Polyana, in which there are classes for children and their parents. The hotel administrator will select the highest quality and adequately priced program for the child and advise where to go to relax with the whole family. The main entertainment takes place in the following places:
- complex “Galaxy” (skating rink, bowling, water park, scientific and educational club, cinema);
- Husky Farm (sled dog riding, laser tag, children’s snowmobiles, tea with a shaman);
- Skypark (skybridge, freestyle bungee, jumping, flights over the gorge, climbing wall, rope park, museum dedicated to extreme sports);
- Gorki City Mall (food court, water park, bowling center, cinema).
In summer, the hotel offers bicycle rental. Here you can rent a two-wheeled transport for any family member and go on a bicycle trip. The manager will help you choose a route or offer guide services. Cycling along the mountain trails will give a mood and a good photo shoot against the backdrop of picturesque nature.
On the territory of Greater Sochi there are a lot of attractions. Grace Imperial Tour Desk is ready to arrange guided tours to the following locations:
- cultural and ethnographic center “My Russia”;
- Jitaku Lake Valley;
- Akhshtyr cave;
- Efremov’s horizons (observation deck at an altitude of 758 meters);
- aviary complex of the Caucasian zoo “Laura”;
In the process of excursion tours, you can visit the Olympic facilities of Greater Sochi, get acquainted with natural monuments, taste dishes of national cuisines, ride on cable cars, see museum expositions, get to a performance in a theater or concert venue.
Uniform quality standards are typical for networks providing services in the field of hospitality. Regular customers automatically become participants in the corporate customer loyalty program. They are guaranteed to receive bonus discounts on accommodation. This is the advantage of the Grace Imperial Hotel & Spa in Esto Sadka.
“The service at the hotel was just amazing! The rooms are comfortable and perfectly clean. Saunas + swimming pools are a real plus! In order for this hotel to be perfect, only the gym is missing” Julien, France