For those who are looking for a place for a quality and unforgettable holiday, the magnificent hotel “Blumarin” in Alushta opens its doors. The time spent here will be remembered for a long time. Wonderful conditions, spacious rooms overlooking the seaside, a first-class restaurant, a heated swimming pool – and this is not all that the hotelcan be proud of.Check Rates
Hotel “Blumarin” is located in the beautiful sunny city of Alushta, in its western part, which was called “Professor’s Corner”. This area is famous for its unique climatic conditions, clean air and magnificent promenade. The hotel has a closed protected area, the total area of which is 600m2. He received his first guests in 2015. The infrastructure of the hotel is developed at a high level. For a good rest on the territory there is a heated swimming pool, which is especially important in the cool season, a recreation area is equipped, a bar works. Guests travelling by private transport can use the car park. Upon prior arrangement, the professional staff can arrange a shuttle service to and from the airport or train station.
Literally in 5-7 minutes walk there is an embankment with its developed infrastructure. There are numerous restaurants, cafes, bars with discos. In addition, on foot from the hotel you can walk to the dolphinarium, water park, miniature park, market. There are many shops nearby. The center of Alushta is 4 kilometers away.
Importantly! Hotel «Blumarin» is seasonal. For guests’ rest it is open from April to October.
For guests of the hotel «Blumarin» there are 30 spacious comfortable rooms. At the same time they can accommodate 90 guests. All guest rooms are located in a single seven-storey building equipped with an elevator, which facilitates the ascent to the upper floors.
Comfort and thoughtful arrangement of hotel rooms allows guests to feel all the delights of summer holidays. Absolutely in each guest room there is modern functional furniture. It is perfectly combined with light shades in the interior design, which together creates a relaxing atmosphere and a sense of home comfort. For greater comfort, guests are provided with all the necessary personal hygiene products, high-quality bed linen and towels, bathrobes and slippers.
Note! The doors of the blumarin hotel are open even to the youngest guests. Children under 6 years stay completely free of charge.
Depending on personal preferences, vacationers can book one of the following room categories:
- house-apartment is an excellent choice for those who travel as a family and are not ready to give up home comfort even on vacation. Room size 51m2. It consists of two separate bedrooms, kitchen-living room, spacious terrace with summer furniture;
- standard – a small, but very cozy room. Its area is 20 m2,designed for two vacationers. Features a furnished balcony with sea views;
- standard comfort – the area of this room is 22m2. It is possible to install an extra bed, so that it can be considered for a holiday with one child. There is also a balcony with sea views;
- Junior Suite – total area of 32m2,here can accommodate from 2 to 4 guests. The room consists of one spacious room. Sleeping places are provided by one double (two single) bed and a folding sofa. The balcony is equipped with outdoor furniture, offers a panoramic view of the sea;
- lux – area 43 m2. A good option for connoisseurs of comfort. The room consists of two rooms, each of which has a double bed. In addition, the suite has two balconies overlooking the sea;
- luxury terrace – a spacious two-room suite, with a total area of 45 m2. Its distinctive feature is the presence of a large balcony (22 m2)with sun loungers and beautiful views of the sea coast.
Ivan, 43 years old, Krasnodar: I love Alushta very much, we rest here every year with our family and just recently discovered the Blumarin Hotel. The conditions exceeded all expectations. The room is spacious, made a good quality renovation. The bed is comfortable with an orthopedic mattress, we slept like at home, we certainly did not expect this. Bed linen and towels are snow-white, everything was changed regularly. In addition, I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room, cleaning was done daily. For this, I would like to express special gratitude. The windows offer beautiful views. The staff are professionals in their field, it seemed to me that they can solve absolutely any situation. Delicious food, we had full board. It’s enjoyable and varied. In addition, the hotel has a convenient location, the beach can be reached in 5-7 minutes.
To satisfy the gastronomic preferences of even the most demanding guests is able to restaurant hotel «Blumarin». Stylishly decorated room, high level of service and great dishes will not only cheer up, but also open up completely new facets of rest. Professional chefs invite you to taste delicious culinary masterpieces of Russian and European cuisine. Thanks to the original presentation, even the most familiar, at first glance, dishes will look exquisite and incredibly appetizing.
The main highlight of the restaurant is the richest wine list. The selected drink will relieve tension and brighten up the waiting time for the dish. The variety of hookah flavors will add a note of orientality to your evening.
Meals in the restaurant depend on the selected package of services. The price of any room must include breakfast. There is a package that provides meals on the system “breakfast + dinner”. In addition, guests can relax on the system “all inclusive”. In this case, in addition to a complex three meals a time, the price includes soft drinks. The restaurant also offers an à la carte service.
Importantly! The hotel restaurant has a specially designed menu for children. In the main hall there are chairs for young visitors. The concept of the hotel provides food and drink delivery directly to the room.
Most of the entertainment of the resort is concentrated in the area of the embankment and the Rotunda. This is a popular place not only among tourists, but also among the local population. People come here for walks, fun gatherings, someone here rollerblading, scooters, bicycles. It is here that a huge number of cafes and entertainment venues for every taste and budget are concentrated. During the day you can eat deliciously in them, and in the evening you can dance from the heart.
Both children and adults will be interested in visiting the water park “Almond Grove”. It is located near the Blumarin Hotel. On its territory there are slides of different ages, swimming pools, fountains, jacuzzi, café. The length of the largest slide is 140 meters. Also in Alushta is one of the largest aquariums of the Crimean Peninsula. Here live fish, crocodiles, turtles, crabs.
The beaches of Alushta are able to satisfy the request of almost all tourists. The resort has great places for young people, there are those that are suitable for families with children, there are secluded.
The nearest beach to the Blumarin Hotel is a 5-minute walk away. It is a part of the coastline belonging to the beaches of the “Professor’s Corner”. There is a well-developed infrastructure. Guests of the hotel have free use of sun loungers and parasols. For added convenience, changing cabins are installed. Beach towels are provided.
Absolutely all the beaches of the “Professor’s Corner” belong to local sanatoriums and boarding houses and are separated by breakwaters. Entrance to many of them is paid. The coastline is covered with medium-sized pebbles. The width varies from 10 to 40 meters. The water is clean, the entrance to the sea is gentle. Couples with children often come here on vacation.
Along the coastline stretches the embankment. The infrastructure is well developed. There are numerous cafes, bars, shops, retail outlets. There is a water park, water activities, massage parlors and beauty salons.
Other beaches in Alushta include:
- Central – already by name it is clear that it is located in the central part of the city, is considered the most visited and in demand. There are always a lot of vacationers here. The infrastructure is well developed. Sun loungers are installed, there are changing cabins, toilets, showers, rescue point, etc. In addition, there is a huge selection of water activities, for every taste and budget. The shore is covered with sharp pebbles, for greater comfort it is better to have special shoes. The depth in the sea is growing rapidly. This is not the best place to relax with children;
- Children’s – located north of the Central Beach. This name was received because it geographically refers to the Center for Children and Youth Creativity. However, you can visit the beach absolutely free of charge. There are few people here, but the territory is not particularly developed. The infrastructure is represented only by locker rooms, toilets and showers. The shore is covered with pebbles, the sea is shallow. Suitable for families with children;
- Royal – a fairly wide beach, also covered with pebbles. In relation to the sea is located under a slight slope, the depth here is growing rapidly. The territory is well-groomed, there are few people. A good option for a more relaxing holiday. There are sun loungers, canopies, changing rooms. But there are no cafes, shops, water activities.
On the territory of the hotel «Blumarin» there is a swimming pool. It will be a good alternative if the weather has deteriorated sharply on the street or there is no desire to go to the sea in the sun. The pool is equipped with a modern water purification system without the use of chlorine. For the convenience of vacationers around the sun loungers. There is a canopy. In the first spring and last autumn months, the water is heated, which allows you to fully enjoy your rest and not deny yourself water procedures.
On the territory of the hotel “Blumarin” there is a modern children’s playground, which allows you to diversify the leisure of young guests.
Alushta is a sunny city, which on the one hand is washed by the waters of the Black Sea, and on the second is surrounded by the Crimean mountains. Here, nature itself has created a lot of beautiful places that you should pay attention to during your vacation:
- Waterfalls Jur-Jur – you can find them a few kilometers from Alushta. These are the most full-flowing waterfalls of the Crimean Peninsula. The height of the streams is 15 meters, they do not dry up even in the driest summer;
- Valley of Ghosts – interesting rocks of the most bizarre shape are located on one of the slopes of Mount Demerdzhi. Since 1981, this area has been considered a geological monument;
- Aluston Fortress is located in the heart of Alushta. The first mention of it dates back to the sixth century;
- Palace of Princess Gagarina – the tour will appeal to connoisseurs of history. The construction of the palace dates back to the beginning of the twentieth century;
- Rotunda – located on the waterfront and is a popular meeting place. It consists of 6 columns, on top of which is the inscription “Alushta-resort”. It appeared in 1951. It is from this place that tourists begin their acquaintance with the resort.
Try to visit the park “Crimea in miniature”. It contains models of the main buildings of the Crimean Peninsula. The park has been welcoming tourists since 2012, but during this time the glory of it has spread to all corners of Russia. Fans of outdoor activities can go to Mount Demerdzhi, Ayu-Dag, visit the open-air museum “Funa Fortress”, go down to the Marble Cave.
Hotel «Blumarin» is a guarantee of quality rest. A team of professional employees with many years of experience in the hotel business is able to find an individual approach to each guest. There is really an atmosphere of comfort and home cotness, and having visited the hotel once, there will certainly be a desire to return again.