If you want to get high-quality service during your holiday, then you should visit the Spice Hotel Spa 5 Belek. Here you will be surprised by the efficiency and goodwill of the staff, a variety of food and a choice of entertainment for adults and children. It offers cosy rooms with balconies and luxurious villas with a private pool. Thanks to the current all-inclusive system, you will feel like an important person, whose desires are fulfilled on demand. Let’s find out if this is really the case, and how the tourist complex differs from the rest.Check Rates
The resort is located in the seaside town of Belek,so you can get to the sandy beach in just 4 minutes. Antalya Airport is 40 km from the place, but thanks to a special transfer you will quickly and comfortably arrive at your destination. On the territory there is free guarded parking, so you can not refuse your own transport.
Do you like to travel rather than stay put?
Rent a car and explore popular attractions near Spice Hotel.
- The Garden of Religions (5 km) is a unique place where a Muslim mosque, a Jewish synagogue and a Christian church are located on the same territory. Open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and symbolizes the religious tolerance and solidarity of modern Turkish people to different religions.
- The ancient city of Aspendos (13.6 km) attracts tourists with the grandeur of the ruins left over from the period of the Roman Empire. Tourists are attracted by a large number of architectural monuments that have remained there until now.
- Antalya Butterfly Park (18.8 km) is a popular destination for family excursions. Children and adults like the variety of winged insects (more than 50 species from 25 countries), flora and fauna.
Anton, 32 years old: “We were accommodated quickly, right after breakfast. The territory, room and landscape from the window immediately made a positive impression, so my wife and I were not looking for cons. I liked the food: varied and tasty, I want to note the delicious cakes in the pool bar. Of alcoholic beverages, I prefer whiskey, here it is of high quality, and my wife tasted wine and mojito. There was not enough animation, the guys tried, but it was clear that by the end of the season they were already a little tired. “
In addition to the airport transfer and car rental, which we have already talked about, spice Hotel Spa 5 Belek has a developed infrastructure. Here you will find everything you need for an interesting holiday with the whole family. What does the administration offer us?
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.
- Services and facilities for people with disabilities, including wide doorways, parking spaces and handrails in the toilet.
- Children’s and adult pools with appropriate entertainment (water slides/bar).
- Relaxation area.
- Beauty salon, where professional masters will improve your appearance.
- Luggage storage. Where you can fold bags while waiting for check-in.
- Currency exchange with an acceptable rate.
- Restaurants, bars, coffee shop, children’s buffet.
- Dry cleaning, laundry, ironing service, shoe shine and trouser press.
- Outdoor and indoor play area.
- Beach (first line) with its own sunbeds, umbrellas, towels.
- Shops on site where you can buy souvenirs, clothes and groceries.
You are offered a basic list of amenities, but in fact there are many more, as the administration worries about its guests and annually improves the service.
Igor, 41 years old: “I was embarrassed by the fact that there is no children’s animation. We gave the child to the playroom, but it’s only for 2 – 3 hours, then had fun on their own in the pool and games on the tablet. We were not embarrassed, since the son is already 11, but people with smaller children or with 2 – 3 complained, as they expected to rest, and not to follow the baby. By the way, the water slides were not very impressed, quickly tired. I recommend visiting the place because of the beautiful scenery, but the second time there is nothing to do here. “
In total, the Spice Hotel Spa 5 Belek has 546 rooms for 1200 guests. Therefore, you will definitely find your ideal option. Moreover, luxurious fabrics and Moorish decorative elements are used in the design.
The hotel consists of a main building of four floors, an additional block with family rooms and garden views, as well as 22 villas of different levels. There are living quarters for people with disabilities.
In the standard rooms, in addition to beds, you will find a dressing table, a mini-bar with drinks, a hairdryer, telephone, TV, air conditioning operating from the central system, as well as shower accessories, a bathrobe and slippers.
Spacious fork are located in a separate area and are designed for large companies. They have a sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi. In addition, guests are provided with VIP-service, laundry services, free access to a la carte restaurants, the possibility of using a buggy car (depending on the level of the selected villa), as well as late check-out (15:00).
Elena, 26 years old: “In general, I liked everything: the cleaning is timely and of high quality, the water is hot, the plumbing is serviceable, the view from the window is amazing. I did not like the fact that the air conditioner works only on the card, that is, when you are in the room. Before that, it heats up a lot and the first 2 – 3 hours is very hot. The food is varied, there is even a good children’s menu, which my three-year-old daughter quite liked. But periodically there are queues for food, the staff has something to work on. “
Spice wants to bring to your attention 11 restaurants and bars where you can have a delicious lunch or snack during your leisure time.
- Isot is the main restaurant serving international cuisine. Works on the system “buffet” and offers guests a choice of Turkish, Chinese, Russian, Italian cuisines. And also separately there is a diet and children’s menu.
- Kekich is a chic selection of seafood and fresh fish.
- Zeythin A La Cart Restaurant invites visitors to taste Italian cuisine with unique aromas. There is also a wide selection of wine drinks.
- Wasabi – Asian cuisine, thanks to which you will feel the real atmosphere of Asia. Here you will find delicious Chinese and Japanese dishes.
- Kishnish offers a large selection of Turkish snacks and incredibly delicious kebabs.
- Sumac is open during the daytime. Here the chef prepares delicious burgers, salads, seafood and desserts. There are also fruit juices.
- Barbeque restaurant will prepare grilled meat and vegetables for an unforgettable beach picnic.
- Vanilla Confectionery is designed for tea with sweets and pastries of the resort complex’s own preparation.
- Casablanca is a lobby bar with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Enjoy the wonderful views from the terrace to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Sherbet is a pool bar where bartenders enjoy refreshing drinks. It works until midnight, therefore, in the evening there are incendiary parties with a dance program and modern tracks from famous DJs.
- Defne VIP is open free of charge in summer for guests who stay in villas and some suites. The menu is very diverse.
As we can see, there will be no shortage of food here. You can have a snack at any time where it is convenient.
Natasha, 31 years old: “This is our favorite family hotel, have been here three times and will come again. Children really like mini-disco, water slides and sweets, they are here in abundance. It’s a pity that the singing fountain stopped working, we hope it will improve, it lifted the mood. The beach is clean, great pier, but we spend more time near the pools. My husband and friends and I liked the evening program: it is different and interesting every time, it does not happen boring. “
The staff values reputation, so everything is carried out at the highest level. Maids clean up in a timely manner, change towels and personal hygiene products, fill the mini-bar.
In restaurants, the waiters are polite and diligent. They immediately replace dirty tablecloths, as well as remove unnecessary dishes. Food does not end at the distribution, because it is immediately updated.
Animators entertain adults and children, so all guests will have fun.
Marina, 23 years old: “I want to note the high level of service. Yes, it happened that in the restaurant the waiters simply did not have time to give everyone time, but it was clear that they were trying very hard. The maids and girls at the reception are also very friendly and always in a hurry to help. The problem is with animation, there are only evening programs, so the day is boring. I remember good alcohol – this is a rarity for Turkish complexes. “
For children there is a special club where animators look after them and have fun. A unique program is designed to develop the abilities of children, and to reveal the talent from 4 to 12 years.
Adults can also have an interesting leisure time. Here you can:
- Table tennis
- golf course;
- water sports;
- canoe rental;
- bicycle rental;
In the evening, hurry up to attend festive events with dances and guest artists. Guests can relax in the Spa and massage services.
Larisa, 33 years old: “Rested in Spice not once, and the cons, if any, are insignificant. The service does not deteriorate, the food is varied, the children are satisfied. Recently I had problems with my back, so I went here for manual massage and acupuncture. The procedures helped to cope with the pain. It’s my favorite relaxation option.”
At the Spice Hotel Spa 5 Belek, the staff holds special events for VIP guests.
- Take advantage of the special private pavilion on the beach to retire and feel the romantic atmosphere.
- Arrange your soulmate an unforgettable evening with a sunset landscape on the beach of picturesque Belek.
- Near the beach bar is the Elesta Garden. Order yourself the preparation of delicious dishes on the grill and enjoy the unique aroma of spices. Thirst can be quenched with vintage wines or unusual cocktails.
- If your child is from 1 to 12 years old, arrange a unique birthday party for him. The hotel staff will help you with the design and preparation.
- On request, you will arrange a Turkish hammam party. You will be able to learn all the subtleties of Turkish culture.
- Thanks to the high-quality organization of anniversaries, you will remember your holiday for a lifetime. Retire with your loved ones on the Mediterranean coast.
- The organization of an exclusive private party will be remembered by all your guests for a long time and will remain out of competition.
If you want a unique wedding day, spend it in Spice Hotel. Here the organizers will think through everything to the smallest detail so that you can only completely surrender to the second half.Check Rates
Tatiana, 21 years old: “When I moved in, I was unpleasantly surprised – the furniture is old, it is clear that it already serves not once and has even been repaired. For a hotel of this level, I find this unacceptable. In all other respects, there are no complaints: I liked the food (except for shrimp cooked in fresh water), the entertainment is fun, the beach is clean. I remember the quality of service – the staff tried to make the rest as comfortable as possible. I wish the complex prosperity and more grateful guests!”
It can be concluded that Spice Hotel Spa 5 Belek is an excellent solution for family and youth recreation. There are small cons, but they do not interfere with a great weekend. Moreover, all the actions of the staff are aimed at improving the service. If you are still not convinced of the correctness of the choice, go to the hotel and see for yourself!