Sheregesh ski resort is one of the most popular in Siberia. Coming on vacation, tourists want to get quality services and a high level of service when staying. And it is desirable that all this is combined with an acceptable cost. It is here that the comfortable four-star hotel “Snow”comes to the rescue. Its advantageous location allows you to reach the cable cars in a matter of minutes. And the rooms are so cozy that they are suitable even for a family holiday with children.Check Rates
Hotel “Snow” is located in the northern part of the ski resort Sheregesh,right at the foot of Mount Green. The nearest ski lift is only 150 meters away, which makes the hotel an ideal accommodation option for those who came to the resort for skiing and snowboarding. A little further there are cable cars Olympia-Express, Educational, BKD-40, Khlebnitsa, Bun, Blue lift and others.
Nearby there are several cozy cafes and restaurants – “Roll the field”, “Terem”, “Hot Duster”, “Freestyle 2”. The center of the village is almost 4 kilometers away. However, do not be upset, the hotel staff cares so much about their guests that they are happy to organize a transfer to Sheregesh and back.
Importantly! During their stay, guests can use the room for storing and drying ski equipment absolutely free of charge, visit the children’s room, leave the car in the hotel guarded parking. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the property.
All hotel rooms are located in a modern five-storey building. At the same time, the hotel “Snow” can accommodate 82 people. Regardless of the category of rooms, each of them has its own bathroom (can be both a bath and a shower), furnished with modern furniture, and some even have a room for drying and storing outerwear.
Categories of rooms of the hotel “Snow”:
- standard – consists of one room, the area of which is 30 m2. These rooms are designed for couples, as well as families with one child. In addition to a large double bed, there is also a sofa, which is used as a bed for a child under 14 years old. Among the additional amenities are a table with chairs, a wardrobe, a refrigerator, a safe for storing valuables, a TV;
- standard family – this room also consists of one room, but its area already reaches 45 m2. It is great for the company of friends or families with two children. Maximum occupancy is 4 people. Sleeping places provide two single beds and one folding orthopedic sofa. Also in the room there is a bathroom with a shower and a room for drying outerwear. The sofa together with the armchair and TV form a cozy seating area;
- Luxury is a great option for connoisseurs of space and comfort. The room consists of two rooms, the total area of which is 60 m2. In addition to a cozy bedroom with a large bed with orthopedic mattress, the suite has a separate living room, comfort in which is created thanks to a soft sofa, armchair and TV. By the way, the sofa can be used as an extra bed, which allows the room to assign the status of “triple”. The bathroom is equipped with a bath that allows you to relax after an active time. Separately there is a room for drying and storage of outerwear;
- family suite – rooms of this category are suitable for families with children or a small group of friends. Maximum occupancy is 4 people. The room consists of two rooms, with a total area of 60 m2. The spacious bedroom has a large double bed. In a separate living room there are two single beds, a sofa, an armchair, a TV. For storage and drying of outerwear there is a separate room. The bathroom is equipped with a bath;
- Luxury-connecting is the largest room in the hotel. On 75 m2 there are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a room for drying outerwear. Sleeping places are provided with a large double bed, two single beds, a folding sofa. This room can accommodate 6 people at a time. It’s great when you come on vacation with a large family or company and at the same time there is an opportunity to stay together in the same room. One bathroom is equipped with a bath, the second has a shower.
Note! All beds of the hotel “Snow” have orthopedic mattresses, which guarantees a strong carefree sleep, which is especially necessary after an active day on the ski slopes.
Alena, 37 years old, Yekaterinburg: We are ardent fans of outdoor activities, every year we discover new ski resorts. This year we came to Sheregesh and stayed at the snow hotel. We booked a family suite, as we came with friends and children. The conditions are really decent. Cool big room, beautiful décor. I liked the furniture, everything is stylish and beautiful. Separately, I want to note comfortable beds and orthopedic mattresses. You sleep like at home. We fell asleep instantly. The room is perfectly clean, cleaning is always timely, fast and of high quality. The bathroom has all the necessary toiletries. In general, the time spent is completely satisfied. We decided to come here again this year.
On the ground floor of the hotel there is a cozy restaurant. This is such a soulful place that you can come here to have dinner with your family, sit with friends or hold a banquet event or corporate party. The menu is so diverse that it can surprise even the most demanding gourmets. The restaurant offers traditional dishes of modern cuisine, as well as real authentic culinary masterpieces prepared from the products of Siberia and the North.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning. It is already included in the price. Breakfast is served from 8:00 to 11:00.
From 12:00 the hotel restaurant offers an à la carte menu. Professional chefs offer a large selection of salads, cold and hot snacks, soups, pizzas, pastas, dough dishes. In addition, there are hot dishes of poultry, fish and meat. Sushi and rolls are also available. Special attention should be paid to the children’s menu, developed taking into account the age characteristics of each child. Brighten up the expectation of the upcoming dish will allow a glass of your favorite drink.
Anton, 25 years old, Novokuznetsk: We come to Sheregesh every year, and sometimes even several times a year, with friends. We always stay in the “Snow”, the hotel is booked in advance, since in the season there are practically no free rooms. Conditions are good, excellent staff, high level of service. I like the location, the cable cars are a stone’s throw away. We rent equipment, the benefit of rental points is more than enough. In the hotel restaurant always had breakfast, a large selection of dishes, and everyone can really find what he wants. We also had dinner here, the choice of dishes is decent, waiting for cooking does not take much time. The staff is polite and competent. Thank you for a well-organized holiday. We’ll come to you again.
On the territory of the hotel there is a magnificent SPA complex. This is a real paradise, which not only combines Finnish and Turkish saunas, massage rooms, antrum baths, but also offers a huge selection of wellness treatments.
A professional masseur will do both a light relaxing massage that allows you to relieve tension after skiing, and a sports restorative, which will tone the body and give a charge of vivacity and positivity.
Finnish and Turkish saunas are a great place to relax in the sincere company of friends or acquaintances. Depending on the preferences of vacationers, personal lounges or a common room are provided. No less interesting will be a visit to the antrum baths. This is a kind of medical procedure, during which all the useful properties accumulated in the young antlers of deer penetrate into the human body. Baths can increase immunity, get rid of ailments, increase efficiency, normalize metabolism, slow down the aging process. To restore vitality, you can choose one of the SPA treatments. These are all kinds of peels, wraps, as well as a visit to the phyto-side.
The first reason why tourists go to Sheregesh is, of course, skiing. The first snow there falls in late August, or early September. And in October, the resort has a stable snow cover. However, officially the ski season starts in November and lasts until May.
The entire territory of the resort is conditionally divided into three sectors, within which a huge number of tras are concentrated. They are served by 19 cable cars. The total length of the track is 35 thousand meters. Both beginners and those who have long been fond of skiing will feel great here. Due to the unique natural conditions, the snow in the resort is soft and fluffy. It almost never hardens or collapses. That is why freeriding lovers actively come here.
You can come to the hotel “Snowy” lightly. Do not worry about unstable weather and carry several sets of equipment with you at once. The resort has a huge selection of rental points. If there is not much snow, then you can ski for the slopes. If the resort is covered with a fresh snowball – then this is a great opportunity to test models for freeriding. The rental offices provide equipment for different levels. Shells to the liking will be able to pick up both beginners and real professionals in skiing. For those who are just learning to ride, the rental provides a full set of protection, including a mask and gloves. A ski suit can also be rented. Almost all rental points have a storage chamber where you can leave all unnecessary things.
Sheregesh resort is great for off-piste skiing. Locations are more than enough, they all differ in complexity. Some can be reached directly from the lift, while others require mechanical casting. The most popular places for off-piste skiing are the valley of the Kamenushka River, the “Northern Forest”, the “Tomsk Forest”.
Note! The best time for off-piste skis is from the end of November to the new year. At this time, the resort experiences frequent snowfalls, which makes the snow more suitable for this type of skiing.
The resort has ski schools. Instructors teach skiing to kids from the age of 3, and from the age of 6 you can snowboard. All necessary children’s equipment is also provided at the rental offices.
In addition to skiing, there are other outdoor activities. In Sheregesh there are two tracks for tubing, an ice rink. Guests can go for a snowmobile ride. In addition, they practice snowshoe hiking. The routes are easy, suitable for children, most often go to the river banks, where cedars grow. This is a great opportunity to look for a cedar cone and try to get a cherished nut from it. In winter, many recreational activities are held on the ski slopes.
Importantly! Most of the tourists go to Sheregesh in late November-early December. The second stream comes for the New Year holidays. And then the growth of vacationers is noted in the second half of February and lasts until early March.
There is a children’s room on site. It provides a wide range of services for children under the age of 12 years. With young guests works a team of qualified educators who not only play with them, but also offer different developmental programs. Various holidays can be organized, including birthdays.
To fully plunge into the atmosphere of Sheregesh, it is worth getting acquainted with its most interesting places:
- Museum of Ethnography and Nature of Mountain Shoria – will tell about the life and history of the indigenous population, about Russian immigrants, will acquaint with the animal and plant world, minerals of the region;
- Museum of the Gulag of Ust-Kabyrza – is located in the open air, dedicated to the victims of political repression. It is an exact copy of the Gulag camp with guard towers, barbed wire and barracks;
- sculpture “Golden Shoria” – is a huge moose, on top of which sits a girl with a bowl. Height about 6 meters, weight 5 tons. The sculpture is considered a symbol of the connection between the past and the present of Mountain Shoria;
- Worship cross – installed on Mount Kurgan, its height is 15 meters. In clear weather, the cross can be seen from almost all ski slopes;
- Camels – such an interesting name received bizarre formations on the slope of Mount Kurgan. Stone blocks, which resemble camels in their outline, were formed as a result of a long process of weathering, as well as under the influence of rains and frosts;
- Azas Cave – named after the Azas stream that flows out of it. Interest in this natural monument grew after hunters said they found traces of the Yeti in it. The cave was explored even by scientists who still made a conclusion about the veracity of the existence of Bigfoot.
In Sheregesh it is worth going even for those who have never skied or snowboarded. And one of the best options for accommodation will be the hotel “Snow”. As already mentioned, it is located near the green mountain – the place where the main ski slopes are located. From the mountain peak offers a beautiful view of the whole village, the Poklonny Cross and Mount Mustang.Check Rates