Hotel Radisson Blu is designed for an exceptionally comfortable stay of guests of Rostov-on-Don. The beautiful interiors of the rooms and the magnificent modern building on the river bank are one example of the hospitality of the southern city. Business partners of local entrepreneurs and tourist groups who want to get acquainted with the sights of the historical and geographical region of the Don like to stay there. The city of Military Glory, founded during the reign of Catherine II, is ready to provide vacationers with a huge amount of entertainment, exciting excursions, places for hiking.
Location and history
Radisson Hotel Group became the first international hotel operator to open a 5-star hotel in Rostov-on-Don. The place for construction was chosen perfectly – the Embankment in the city center. The range of services fully corresponds to similar hotel projects around the world. Guests are offered top-class service, authentic interiors, corporate customer loyalty program.
The building was built in 2008. From 2016 to 2017, reconstruction was carried out. As a result, the interior of the rooms was updated taking into account the wishes of the guests. The décor has become more modern, and the finishing materials used are absolutely harmless. For high social responsibility to society and respect for the environment, the management was awarded the Green Key environmental certificate.
Platov Airport is 45 km from the hotel complex. You can get there with transfers by public transport. First, get to the main bus station by bus 700, then change to the bus 99-MT, get to the stop “Supermarket “Quiet Don” and walk about half a kilometer.
Rostov-Main Train Station and bus station are 2.2 km away. With a small luggage mono walk or take the bus 99-MT. The possibility of ordering a private transfer is discussed when booking rooms. For those arriving on their own transport there is free parking.
Important! Check-in starts at 14.00 and check-out time is set at 12.00. Early check-in is subject to availability and surcharge.
The hotel fund has 82 rooms. All have a unique design. The interior and amenities are maximally adapted for a comfortable stay. To accommodate guests, the following categories are offered:
- Standard – one room with an area of 30 square meters. m is designed for 1-2 adults + 1 child. The room has two and a half sleeping or one double bed, there is a kettle, hairdryer, mirror with magnification, bath amenities.
- Superior – one-room suites are located on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th floors of the hotel. Their area is 34 sq. m. Windows overlook the Embankment of the Don River. Stylish design and convenient location are in demand among people coming on business trips.
- Premium with terrace – a spacious one-room suite with panoramic windows, area – 35 sq. m. In addition to the standard set of furniture, it has a lounge area with armchairs and coffee tables.
- Junior Suite (45 sqm) is additionally equipped with a coffee machine, a bathroom with a tropical shower function, there is a separate living room.
- This suite with terrace (67 sqm) is located on the upper floors of the hotel. The patio has furniture for relaxation, panoramic windows. There is a bedroom, dining and sitting areas.
- Presidential Suite (117 sq. m.) is a two-storey suite with elegant interior and high ceilings. For 100% relaxation there is a jacuzzi, a rain shower, a private sauna.
More information. For business people there is a unique offer – Hybrid Rooms. It is a combination of a hotel room with a working office. The room has a computer table with proper lighting, sofa bed, tea table with dishes, kettle, coffee maker, comfortable armchair for relaxation.
“Recently, I have been staying only in chain hotels. Radisson is one of those brands where excellent service, clean and comfortable rooms are guaranteed. Everything is convenient and thoughtful, the staff is trained to provide quality services, respond to requests” Yuri, Russia
Radisson has facilities for people with disabilities. In particular, there are sound prompts and hints in Braille, tactile signs, a cord / button to call for help in the bathroom, low sinks, high toilets, handrails in toilets, ramps for wheelchairs.
Meals and restaurants
A tea/coffee maker is provided in each room. Tea and coffee are provided free of charge. The hotel’s FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar. It is located on the ground floor of the hotel complex. Breakfast is served from 7 to 11 a.m. in the dining room and is included in the room rate. The format is buffet. From 12.00 to 01.00 the restaurant works on the menu. The assortment includes dishes prepared in the open kitchen. Products are supplied by local farms, so prices are high. The bar opens at 11.00. It welcomes guests until 6 am.
In the center of a large administrative city you can find a huge number of restaurants, cafes, eateries. If we talk about the establishments located next to Radisson Blu, then you should pay attention to the following of them:
- schneider weisse brauhaus is 100 metres away. This German-beer restaurant – an analogue of the Munich bar of the Schneider family – is located in an old building built in the 19th century. The cuisine, the beer, the setting comes from Germany. The average check will be 2000 rubles (valid for February [y]);
- coffee-bakery “Gurman Bulkin” offers fresh pastries, author’s desserts, craft bread, pies, dishes of European cuisine. This is a quiet and cozy place for a leisurely lunch or evening tea party;
- restaurant “Pier 5” is on board the decommissioned vessel. Local restaurant gurus created a unique atmosphere of comfort and romance on it. Service is not always on top, but there are also good moments. For example, a calm splash of water overboard, fresh river air, a pleasant interior.
The best restaurants of Rostov-on-Don according to regulars and gastronomic gurus are:
- Drago Steak House (Suvorova, 75, near the sculpture “Nahalenok and geese”) – serves Mediterranean cuisine, excellent lamb steaks, pike perch and seafood dishes;
- Cafe “Baguette-pate” (Socialist, 166) specializes in French cuisine. Specialties – duck pate and breast, salmon, cheesecakes, chocolate fondant, ice cream;
- Pinot Noir (Pushkinskaya, 25) – restaurant of European cuisine, suitable for vegetarians. The dishes are developed by a chef who has passed the school of Michelin restaurants in France.
More information! Radisson Blu offers a gourmet holiday package. Guests will enjoy an unexpectedly delicious surprise in the room, as well as a served dinner at a premium restaurant specializing in local authentic cuisine.
Leisure and entertainment
The hotel provides wellness services for its guests. The price includes access to the SPA center. The relaxation area is open from 06.00 to 23.00. There is a sauna, a Turkish bath (hammam), a hot tub. Before water treatments, you can work out in the fitness room, equipped with modern equipment. High-speed Wi-Fi, digital TV channels are available in the rooms.
Leaving the central doors of the hotel, the guest gets to the Embankment of the Don River. At 450 meters from the hotel is the River Port. Large cruise ships depart from here, as well as large boats, yachts and pleasure boats. In your free time, you can take a trip along the river. Tour organizers offer several options for leisure activities on the water. In any case, a great photo shoot will remain a memory.
A kilometer from Radisson is the Central Park of Culture and Recreation. Bitter. It was founded in 1813 and is an object of cultural heritage. On its territory there are alleys, attractions work, artists perform on pop platforms. During the big calendar holidays, mass festivities are arranged here. The most interesting places of the park include:
- rotunda and adjacent 7 fountains;
- open-air art gallery;
- planetarium observatory with a telescope, a small hall for watching movies, a museum.
Throughout the Embankment there are sculptural compositions and monuments, which makes a walk along it fascinating and informative.
Recreational opportunities for children
The hotel accepts children of all ages. Baby cots for toddlers from 0 to 2 years old are provided free of charge. Everyone who has passed the age of 13 is considered an adult. Extra beds are available at an additional cost with discounts. As of February [y], the cost was 1200 rubles per night.
Pay attention! Here they settle with pets, so you can take with you all the four-legged friends of the child, but with one condition. For their accommodation will be taken a deposit fee of 5 000 rubles If the departure of the room is accepted, the money will be returned to the owners. Animals are given bowls and diapers.
There are no playgrounds, playrooms or clubs on site. Entertain children will have to be on the side. In the park. Gorky abounds in the number of children’s leisure facilities. Among them are the Ferris wheel, the circuit, swings, carousels, modern playgrounds.
Children will have a real pleasure visiting the water park “H2O”. It is 5 km from Radisson Blu. You can walk on foot or take buses 2a, 33, 90, 90a, 22, 45, 38, 35. The water-improving complex consists of 14 swimming pools, 8 high-speed slides and water attractions. While the child will be busy studying the children’s water area, adults can afford to relax in the baths or saunas, sit in a restaurant or walk around the shopping gallery.
The complex offers:
- therm zone (8 baths);
- relaxation services;
- swimming training;
- health center “H2O Life”.
In Rostov-on-Don, each shopping and entertainment complex has children’s playrooms, cinemas, trampoline playgrounds, a zoo, laser tag, theaters, museums work in the city. Here you can find entertainment for every taste and age of the child.
Excursions and attractions nearby
Adults also will not be bored in their free time. A kilometer from the hotel is the concert hall of the district House of Officers. This is one of the main pop venues of the city, where artists of different genres perform. The stage is provided for the display of performances, circus performances, show programs. The poster is diverse and eventful. Every day something new happens.
A couple of kilometers from the hotel is the main stadium of the city “Rostov-Arena”. It was built in 2019 for the World Cup. The grandiose structure today arranges matches between the teams of the Russian division, meetings with foreign clubs. Sometimes concerts of show business stars are held here.
If you could not get to the stadium, you can visit the Fan Zone of Rostov-on-Don. It is organized on the Theater Square, 2 and a half kilometers from the hotel. The territory is equipped with large screens, and the square itself is the main venue for mass holidays and festivities.
With the excursion bureau at “Radisson Blu” there is an opportunity to visit all the sights of Rostov-on-Don. For example, to be in the city and not to see the monument to the legendary Tachanka, will be an impermissible omission. The hotel will help you find a tour of the interests and opportunities of guests.
Service for 5 stars is a noteworthy option for choosing the radisson Blu hotel as a place to stay in Rostov-on-Don. Convenient location in the center, proximity to attractions and comfortable living conditions make this place in demand among those coming to the city.
/?php echo the_content(); ?>