Hotel “Tukan” – comfortably located at the foot of the Caucasus Mountains in the center of the resort near all significant objects of entertainment and business infrastructure. This is the first representative of the hotel chain “Tukan” in Krasnaya Polyana,corresponding to the concept of hospitality and the highest level of corporate service.
Rest in the hotel complex “Tukan” is a pleasure of magnificent beauty of the Caucasus Mountains in summer and ski entertainment in winter. The complex is represented by two buildings with sand facades and tower walls, immerses guests in the atmosphere of the count’s estate. The hotel accepts vacationers all year round, providing a comfortable and diverse stay in the atmosphere of the purest ecology of the mountainous terrain.
One of the advantages of “Tukan” is a convenient location in relation to significant objects of the resort infrastructure. From Sochi it is located 40 kilometers. You can get there, both by train and by road. Travel time will take no more than an hour.
Within walking distance are:
- ski slopes;
- lifts “Olympia”, “Strela”, “Alpika”;
- luge centre;
- shops, supermarkets, market;
- cafes and restaurants;
- Sberbank and ATMs;
- water parks “Galaxy” and “Mountain Beach”.
“Toucan” has its own car park, which is especially convenient for guests traveling by car. The territory is protected. The barbecue area is a place where you can gather with a company and cook meat, fish or vegetables on the coals. Guests of the hotel “Toucan” have access to all kinds of entertainment, as well as ski rental and a room for drying sports equipment.
Different categories of comfort allow guests to choose suitable conditions for staying at the hotel. Rooms are represented by 30 rooms, including:
- standard with one or two separate beds;
- family to accommodate a family with a child;
- apartment for 4 people with a living room and a small equipped kitchen;
- Studio – a cozy apartment in the attic with a kitchenette for three people.
All categories have their own bathroom with shower and uninterrupted hot water supply. Excellent reception of WI-FI will allow you to always stay in touch and send family and friends great photos from the holiday.
Note! Approval from customers deserved the signature feature of the service “Toucan”, which consists in equipping all rooms with a comfortable sleep system “Garden sleep system”. The quality of rest of the guests is provided by mattresses with adjustable softness and black out curtains on the windows.
All rooms are equipped with modern classic furniture and TV. All rooms have mountain views. Cleaning is provided daily.
On the ground floor of the complex there is a restaurant “Glowge”. Breakfast is included and is served every morning. The cuisine of the restaurant is focused on traditional Russian homemade dishes.
In the cozy atmosphere of the restaurant, sitting on soft sofas, you can have lunch or dinner after active entertainment and skiing from the mountains. Lunches and dinners are ordered on the menu, paid according to the price. Guests especially praise beef stroganes, prepared by the chefs of the restaurant.
More information. There is a barbecue area on site. Charcoal cooking facilities are available on request for a fee.
In the evening, a café opens where you can taste Kuban wines, spend time with friends, share impressions and just relax after a day full of impressions at the resort.
Guests staying in the rooms of the category “Apartment” or “Studio” can organize their own meals. Having a small but fully equipped kitchen with a hob and microwave oven makes you feel at home and cook your favorite dishes. Products can be purchased in supermarkets “Magnit” and “Pyaterochka”, which are within walking distance.
For those who want to diversify their food at the resort, try new dishes or just change the situation, there are numerous cafes nearby.
Anastasia and Pavel: Rested for the winter holidays in the “Toucan”. Special thanks to the restaurant staff for hearty, very tasty and always varied breakfasts. Wonderful coffee in the morning is what you need to recharge your batteries.
The hotel complex accepts vacationers all year round and at any time of the year rest in Krasnaya Polyana is beautiful. In summer it is cycling, hiking, horseback riding on mountain trails, sightseeing, jeeping, enjoying a pleasant climate that has a positive effect on health, and in winter – skiing, snowboarding, sledges, which charge with energy and good mood.
The ski season begins in December and ends at the end of March. In winter, tourists spend all day on the mountain slopes. In the hotel “Tukan” you can rent equipment, so vacationers do not need to carry bulky skis or snowboards. All the main lifts are located at a distance of 5-10 kilometers. Including:
- Rosa Khutor;
Note. The hotel offers a daily shuttle service to and from the ski lifts, and ski passes can be purchased. The hotel has a room where you can leave your skis for storage and dry clothes and shoes.
In winter, krasnaya Polyana is especially a lot of tourists, who mostly come for the sake of skiing. Instructors help to master the technique of descent from the mountains. But, if skiing is not interested, staying in the hotel “Tukan”, you can organize a variety of winter leisure. For example, going to the rink or going dog sledding or tubing is a favorite pastime of children and parents.
Things to do in the summer
In the hot months, a beach holiday on Mzymta is available for tourists. In Krasnaya Polyana there are several specially equipped areas where you can sunbathe. The main entertainment is:
- ascent to the observation decks by cable car, the most popular is Rosa Peak (2200 m);
- hiking and horseback riding;
- rodelbahn – mechanical sledges that rush along the monorail at a speed of about 40 km / h.
In the hotel “Toucan” after long walks you can arrange a party in the barbecue area, cook barbecue and share your impressions with friends.
Activities in the hotel
Tourists can diversify their stay at the hotel by playing darts or table tennis. After skiing or long walks, guests can relax in the steam room. On the territory of the complex there are two wood-heated baths, one of which has a large indoor pool (10×4).
More information. The cost of visiting the steam room is 2000 rubles, designed for 6 people. Use of the pool – 200 rubles per hour per person. (Prices are current for January 2021.)
Children under 6 years old can use the bath and swimming pool for free, Steam in the steam room with a broom is especially pleasant in winter days after a long stay on snow-covered slopes. But in the summer months, the hotel’s baths work as usual.
Olga: Wonderful bath, everything is clean, heated was excellent. A large swimming pool with heated water allows you not just to plunge, but to swim. It was especially pleasant to drink after the bath tea on herbs, which we kindly brewed.
At any time of the year, guests of the resort can get acquainted with the main attractions of the “Russian Riviera”. Definitely worth a visit:
- Church of St. Charlampia is the heritage of the Greeks, who were the first to settle in the valley at the foot of the Caucasus Mountains and among the first buildings built a wooden temple. On the place where it once stood, a white-stone church was built. Admission is free.
- Dolmens are stone structures, almost ingrown into the ground, thousands of years ago built by ancient people. Historians are still arguing about the purpose of these buildings. On the territory of Krasnaya Polyana there are 6 dolmens.
- Imperial Hunting Lodge – this attraction is better to visit with a guide to learn more about how and when Nicholas II spent time in Krasnaya Polyana.
- “Galaxy” is an entertainment center that has everything to have fun: billiards, bowling, cinema, water park. Here you can also shop in fashion boutiques.
- “Girl’s tears” – a waterfall that promises unmarried girls a successful marriage, if you wash with water falling from a height.
- Aibga is a mountain that can be reached by chairlift. From the height there is a view of Russia and Abkhazia.
- Aquapark “Mountain Beach” is a huge complex with 7 slides, Jacuzzi, salt caves, saunas and exotic SPA-procedures.
- Achipse Fortress – the ruins of the fortification do not cease to amaze archaeologists with new discoveries. Ancient tools and household items are constantly found here.
- Aviary complex – it contains animals of the local fauna who needed human help. After treatment, they are released into the wild.
Visiting many of the sights of Krasnaya Polyana will not require any financial costs and certainly all of them will remain in memory for a long time.
To spend a vacation, vacation or weekend at a ski resort, you should take care of a comfortable place of accommodation in advance. The hotel “Tukan” always welcomes couples, family guests and youth companies. Convenient location, caring staff and cozy rooms will allow you to organize a great holiday, gain strength in the conditions of the purest ecology and recharge the energy of the mountains.