At the very entrance to the village of Esto Sadok is a 3-star hotel “Ivmontan”. It belongs to the independent management company “ONIX Hotels”. The new brand cares about its reputation, so each guest is treated with respect, trying to take into account any wish and remark. Fans of skiing like to stay in the hotel. All conditions are prepared for them here: storage, dryer, free delivery from/to cable cars. Pets can be brought to the hotel. The dog must be up to 40 cm tall at the withers. It is necessary to have a veterinary passport, a bowl, a carrier, a collar.Check Rates
ONIX Hotels Management Company has been operating in the hotel services market since 2018. The main priorities of the activity are: the provision of quality service, the availability of developed infrastructure, a wide range of services, pricing policy. Guests can enjoy discounts and special offers depending on the season and hotel occupancy. For example, dynamic rates offer discounts for early bookings. For owners of vehicles, a place is provided in the round-the-clock guarded parking.
Hotel Ivmontan is located 1.2 km from the nearest ski lift. A free shuttle service to all cable cars in the resort is provided. Adler Airport is 36 km away. Airport shuttle service is chargeable. Travel time is 30 minutes by taxi or 160 minutes by public transport. From the railway station of Adler there are buses 105 and 105c, from the railway station “Esto Sadok” can be reached by buses 105, 105c, 135 and 63. 200 meters from the hotel there is a stop “Megafon Service Center”, from it go to the opposite side and walk to the hotel on foot. Address – 33 Estonian Street.
The five-storey hotel can accommodate 105 people at a time. Rooms are decorated in an eco-style. The color scheme is designed in muted pastel colors. There is no décor, there are blackout curtains on the windows. Rooms are equipped with split systems. Depending on the category, they have a certain set of household appliances and furniture.
It offers 51 rooms of different categories of comfort:
- Single Standard in the attic (12 sq. m.) – a bed, a desk with a chair, a wall bedside table are placed on a small area. The bathroom is separate. There is a shower, a wardrobe.
- Double Standard attic (14 sq. m. ) with one double bed.
- Double Standard (16 sq. m)) is located on regular floors. Furnishings are standard, bathroom with shower.
- The studio (18 sq. m.) is visually divided into 2 zones – sleeping and working. In addition, an armchair-bed is installed, which can become an extra bed if guests come as a family or a company of 3 people.
- Double suite (40 sq. m)- one large room plus a bathroom. In the room space there is a bed, a work desk with a chair, a coffee table, armchairs.
- Triple suite (50 sq. m)- one room is visually divided into sleeping, working and living areas. These rooms have a minibar.
Accommodation of children provides a flexible system of discounts. For babies up to 6 years old, who do not need a separate bed, you do not need to pay. At the request of parents, he can bring a crib-playpen and install it absolutely free of charge.
The accommodation includes the use of the Internet, a room for storing sports equipment, a transfer to the ski lifts. Laundry and ironing services are available for a fee. For a fee, you can rent household appliances, the iron will be given for free. Safe deposit boxes are available at reception. They are also rented for a fee.
The dining room “Did everyone eat?” is located on the 2nd floor. Breakfast is not included in the price. Guests themselves organize meals in the hotel dining room or café located along the way of their walking routes. Kettles are provided only to guests of rooms of category “Suite”. But on each floor there are coolers, and purifiers are provided for cleaning tap water. The dining room is open buffet from 8.00 to 20.00 daily. Discounts are available for hotel guests. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are sold at fixed prices. The menu includes dishes suitable for children. Prices are more than reasonable.
You can walk around the area and visit the restaurants and cafes located nearby:
- bar-pub “Dobroburger” is located in the house 39 on Estonian Street, the kitchen specializes in preparing quick meals, takeaway coffee, here you can always order takeaway or delivery;
- PAPA PILAF – restaurant of Uzbek cuisine with the supply of products from Tashkent, in the menu of pilaf, lagman, shurpa, samsa, an excellent collection of green tea;
- dining room “Friends” (100 meters from the hotel Ivmontan) – ordinary food, the average check is 450 rubles per person;
- SUSHILka – sushi bar, the average check is 200-500 rubles, the order with delivery is accepted from 150 rubles;
- Brunello (200 meters from the hotel) is one of the best restaurants in Krasnaya Polyana. The menu includes delicious snacks, own pastries, a variety of hot dishes, sea delicacies from its own aquarium, author’s desserts from the chef. Prices are high, but sometimes it is recommended to arrange a holiday.
On the ground floor of the hotel there is a supermarket “Magnit”. It always sells fresh bread, vegetables, fruits, there are ready-made salads.
“Great value for money. Very clean and tidy room. Comfortable bed. All the necessary amenities are on site. A Russian-style café on site. Nearby grocery stores. Free shuttle service to the mountain of your choice. Buses stop nearby. Easy to walk. Attentive and kind staff. Free locker room for your equipment. The only thing that strained me was the lack of hot water, especially during the day” Jean, Russia
The hotel gives all guests a free transfer to the ski lifts. Buses run in the morning and evening, taking guests to the slopes and bringing them back. Departure on schedule, which can be found at the reception. Here you can buy ski passes at a price similar to the resort ticket offices. The building has a special room for drying and storage of ski equipment and equipment. It offers the entire infrastructure of Esto Sadka with ski equipment rental and excursion services.
In a separate building of the hotel there is its own rental office. For lovers of outdoor activities, skis, snowboards, bicycles, badminton, ropes, balls and other sports equipment are offered. Ski suits of different sizes and ski boots are available.
The ski slopes of the resort are created taking into account international standards. They all have the appropriate markings:
- “green” are designed for beginners and children, they are laid straight, without turns and steep descents;
- “blue” is suitable for those who have already mastered the turns “from the stop”. They slightly increase the steepness, the surface without bumps, absolutely flat;
- “red” – for experienced skiers;
- “black” only for experts.
Also marked 6 zones for freeriding. Only experienced skiers who are well versed in the technique of descent are allowed here. These are very difficult tracks on which a person is responsible for his own health and life.
In the immediate vicinity of the hotel (Gorki Gorod in 800 meters) there is a shopping and entertainment center, a water park, a bowling alley, a cinema, a billiard room, a casino, as well as many other entertainment venues, bars, cafes, restaurants, shops.
“Cosy hotel close to all attractions. Right across the street you will find luxury hotels with much higher prices. The casino is only a 3 minute walk away, as well as all the bars and restaurants” Peter, Russia
In summer, trips to the beach of the sanatorium “Izvestia” are organized. This is a pebble beach on the Black Sea coast. For a fee, you can rent umbrellas, sun loungers and sun loungers. On the beach there are changing cabins, showers, toilet. There are cafes and canopies.
In summer, schools and sections are invited to go trekking and sports:
- mountain bike school will conduct training from scratch in a skill park or pump track;
- fitness training, programs: stretching, Pilates, unifly, functional and running training;
- skateboard and roller skateboard school is designed for adults and children from 3 years old;
- adventure agency offers guided trekking;
- Tent camp, located on the slope of Circus-2 invites you to spend the night under the stars at an altitude of 2050 meters.
Eco-trails, atv and e-bike trails are available for walking.
The hotel does not have children’s rooms and does not arrange entertainment for children. Everything can be obtained by walking literally a few meters to the shopping center “Gorki Mall”. There is a children’s play club, a water park, a family recreation area, a cinema. For the convenience of trips with children around the resort, a free hotel shuttle is available.
In all ski complexes there are children’s instructors who will teach kids to stand on skis, make simple descents, master snowboarding. For those who want to arrange a hot summer in the middle of winter, the Mountain Beach water park works. The temperature here is maintained at +30 degrees at any time of the year. It is located on the 3rd floor of the shopping center “Gorki Mall” and is suitable for family holidays. It is equipped with a real beach surrounded by mountains, animators conduct entertainment activities in non-stop mode, water slides, swimming pools, Jacuzzi are installed. Moms and dads can visit the Finnish sauna while the child has fun with other children under the supervision of animators.
For younger guests of the resort there are several children’s clubs:
- “Khali-gali” – 500 sq. m. of play space, daily discos, game programs, master classes;
- Rixy club – needlework classes, cognitive quizzes, outdoor and board games;
- garden-school “Consent” – educational institution of premium class;
- “Kolobok” – the club of the hotel Sochi Marriott Krasnaya Polyana accepts everyone who wants to play;
- “LEGOrod” – a game room for fans of LEGO designers;
- “Paradise” is a club where you can do what you want.
Children will be interested in visiting the mountain apiary, the creative workshop of Olgiz, the archer shooting gallery, the virtual reality room.
Of particular interest to older children is the quest room “Get out of the room”. The organizers offer a journey with a detective story, in which an unthinkable number of secrets, closed doors, intricate mechanisms. Practically Fort Bayard, only in the mountains of Krasnaya Polyana.
Girls will gladly visit the first family beauty salon Family Beauty Club. It consists of two halls. In one – a hairdresser for children, decorated based on Scandinavian fairy tales and hairstyles. The second is for accompanying persons. It can put themselves in order moms and dads.
Other entertainment areas are open in summer:
- amusement park “Grki Fly” – here is the highest and longest zipline in Russia;
- rope park at an altitude of 1460 meters with different complexity routes;
- bike park with full infrastructure.
Always with children you can go hiking in picturesque places with a visit to caves, waterfalls and gorges.
The hotel’s tour desk offers unforgettable trips to the sights of Greater Sochi. In particular, you can visit the Olympic Village, local museums, beautiful parks, climb to the tops of the mountains. In summer, boat trips on boats and yachts are offered.
“Ivmontan” is in demand among visitors to the resort of Krasnaya Polyana. The convenient location and excellent service make it popular in ski circles. During high season, reservations must be made in advance.