After the 2014 Olympics, Krasnaya Polyana turned into a world-class ski resort. There was a need not only for large comfortable hotels, but also for small hotels with an authentic atmosphere. One of these guest complexes was the hotel in the village of Esto Sadok “Fort Eureka”. Tourists, business people who are accustomed to a certain level of service stay here. The choice of the newlyweds will be successful if they stop for a “honeymoon” or the wedding night in Fort Eureka.Check Rates
The hotel is built in a quiet area of the village (Olympic Records Street, 36) surrounded by southern vegetation, at the foot of the mountain. Outwardly, it looks like a real medieval castle. This place is located a little away from the noisy center, but very close to the ski lifts. 2 kilometers from the complex is the ethnographic park “My Russia”. This is another journey into the past, but in the history of our country.
Adler Airport is 37.5 km away. Upon prior request, the administrator will arrange a meeting and delivery of guests from any station in Sochi to the hotel. Guests arriving by private transport are provided with a free parking space in the protected area. Nearby is the resort area “Rosa Plateau”, a couple of steps – the lift “Strela”. The Alpika Cable Car is 350 metres away.
Due to its convenient location, magnificent panoramic view of the mountains, a complex of additional services (bath, restaurant, entertainment), the hotel is popular with skiers. They are satisfied that during the day they at any time (regardless of the work of transport) can get to any ski area, and in the evening fully relax without leaving the hotel.
If you wish, you can always go to Sochi, Adler to take a walk. Nearby there is a bus stop, a railway station. For owners of own transport there is a convenient entrance / exit from the hotel territory. In summer, tourists usually combine rest in the mountains with trips to the Black Sea coast.
“We really liked the location. Quiet, the hotel itself is atmospheric. To the coast by car 30 minutes, to the Olympic Village – 15 minutes, and to the resort “Rosa Khutor” only 10-15 minutes walk. Parking on the street, under video cameras. If you need a more reliable option, then on the other side of the river (within walking distance) there is a car-sharing parking. Otherwise, it is a pleasant place with its own vision of comfort and service” Alexey, Russia
Medieval pomposity of the appearance of the building, the owners tried to transfer to the interior. According to their idea, all 25 rooms should correspond to any sign of the zodiac. Designers have done a lot of work to find materials and create an authentic atmosphere. As a result, there were rooms with a characteristic for a particular sign of the situation and furniture made of wood, which corresponds to the sign according to the horoscope. In total, the fund has 25 ordinary rooms and 4 special rooms (these are presented in the singular).
According to the category of comfort, the number of rooms is divided into the following positions:
- Double one-room Standard (20 sq. m) without balcony. Two and a half beds are installed, an extra bed can be supplied. There is a safe, a refrigerator. The floor is carpeted. There are 19 of these numbers. One of them is equipped for a person moving in a wheelchair.
- Double one-room “Youth” (20 sq. m) without balcony. There is one double bed. An extra bed is not available. There is a safe, refrigerator, desk. The bathroom has a shower cabin with hydromassage functions. The floor is parquet with bedside mats. There are 3 similar rooms in the fund.
- Double two-room suite (28 sq. m)with balcony. In the bedroom – 2 single beds, in the living room – sofa bed. On the floor – carpet, in the bathroom shower or bath with Jacuzzi functions. There are 3 suites in the fund.
Special numbers in the singular:
- Quadruple two-room family room (35 sq. m.) with balcony. There are 2 single beds and 1 double bed, upholstered furniture, Jacuzzi bath, refrigerator. safe.
- Double duplex room of 3 rooms (75 sq.m) with balcony. The main beds are 2, you can add 2 additional beds. There is an ordinary bath and a jacuzzi.
- “Hayloft” (75 sq. m.) without balcony. Detached wooden house is designed to accommodate 2 people. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall and a living room. On the second floor there is a bedroom and a bathroom. Externally, the house is made in the form of a village mill. Inside, vintage techniques are used to decorate the dining and sleeping areas, stairs. The interior has a lot of wood, home textiles, rustic household equipment.
- “Villa” (100 sq. m) consists of three rooms and is designed to accommodate 4 people. There are 2 balconies. On the ground floor there is a living room with fireplace, equipped kitchen, dining area, bar. On the second floor there are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Rooms are cleaned daily. Bed linen is changed 1 time in 2 days (except for the Standard and Youth, there is a change 1 time in 5 days), clean towels are brought daily.
Children under 5 years old stay free of charge if they are not provided with an extra bed. If you need an add-on, then a discount is provided, and breakfast is included in the price.
Estimated time: 12.00 – check-out, from 15.00 to 23.59 – check-in.
On the ground floor of the main building there is a restaurant “Aquarius”. It opens at 10 a.m. and closes after the last guest leaves. Breakfast is only included during high season (December to March). All the rest of the time the kitchen is open à la carte. There is a trout pond in the yard. The guest himself can catch the fish, and the chef will cook it: stew with vegetables, bake on coals, cook the ear – do as the client wishes.
In summer, a bar opens in the stone grotto. This is an open area, so it works only in the warm season. The bar is stylized as a mountain cave with stalactites, stalagmites and a unique interior. All decorative elements are effectively illuminated. It seems that you are really having dinner in a cave lit by flames from the hearth.
The hotel has a “room service”. This means that the caring staff will bring food and drinks to the room upon request at any time of the day.
In the yard there is a mangal area. Barbecue facilities can be rented from the hotel. Payment will be 1500 rubles (actual for December 2020). Meat is purchased at the local market, and beer is best purchased at the craft brewery located on site. Quality beer is another feature that attracts visitors.
“A continental breakfast is served. Cook delicious. A choice of 3-4 dishes, cheese and sausage are served. The hotel has a restaurant with an atmosphere of mountain forest. Beer is brewed in its own brewery. The menu shows prices for 100g. The staff is very courteous and polite. If you wish, you can go to the bath for a fee» Dmitry, Russia
Hotel “Fort Eureka” provides opportunities for the organization of full leisure. In addition to the luxury restaurant, there is a thermal relaxation area on site. It includes a Finnish sauna and a Russian steam bath. They include indoor pools and bath amenities. The service is paid, the price is not included. After the steam rooms, you can spend time in the billiard room, play Russian billiards or American pool on high-quality cloth.
The complex is well located in relation to the ski lifts. Nearby are:
- Elevator A3 (400 m) – lifts to the ski area of the ski and biathlon stadium “Laura-Gazprom” “Fir Glade”. From here in the summer hiking routes begin, including through the Bzerpinsky cornice. In winter, ski and cross-country trails are opened;
- Tirol (900 m) – leads to the alpine ski area of alpica. The cable car passes through the entire resort of Rosa Khutor. Near the ticket office there are rental offices, a bar, a supermarket, a wellness center, a pharmacy, a medical center. There is also a Tirol club with instructor service;
- “Strela” (950 m) – one of the largest lifts in Europe stretches for 1600 meters along the ski slopes of Rosa Khutor. The route crosses the “road of seven bridges” three times, known for the highest mountainous Sulimov bridge. Terminus “Roza-1600”. It starts triton, Cascade and B52;
- Olympia (1.1 km) – lifts skiers to the ridge of Aibga to a height of 1170 m. Ski area – Rosa Plateau. There is a transfer to the cable car “Reserved Forest”;
- lift A1 (1.1 km) – rises to the station Mountain shelter “Psekhako”, height 1435 m. You can change to the cable car A2, after taking a photo on the observation deck;
- ski lift Gazprom (1.2 km) – opens the way to two ski areas at once – Laura and Alpika. All roads marked with the letter A belong to this branch. On the territory of the sports and tourist complex Gazprom there are tracks of any level of complexity, as well as amusement parks for children and adults.
Ski passes can be purchased at the reception.
In summer, hiking and cycling are popular. The picturesque nature of Krasnaya Polyana attracts fans of photo shoots.
The hotel does not have separate activities for children. There is no playroom and outdoor playground. The administrator will offer to use the services of the resort to provide kids with a good rest. The convenient location of the hotel allows you to get to any resort area with a developed infrastructure of children’s leisure facilities.
Gorki Gorod offers year-round entertainment in:
- water park “Mountain Beach” (SEC “Gorki Mall”);
- center “Hali-Gali” (7 interactive play areas, master classes, bowling, cafes, holidays, “free parents” service);
- bike park with mountain bike school;
- rope park and high-altitude zipline;
- magic forest “Wonderland”with your favorite fairy-tale characters, daily performances, game programs.
Rosa Khutor opens up opportunities to participate in interesting events:
- Museum of Archaeology;
- recreation area Rosa Beach with swimming pools, animators (admission is free);
- rope descent across the Mzymta River “Flight of the Eagle”;
- Prank Corporation Club;
- ethno-farm “Shishin Dvor”;
- karting and dozens of other entertainment.
On the territory of Gazprom there is an entertainment center “Galaxy” with its own water park, bowling, cinema, interactive club “Umnikum”, park-exhibition “Ice Age”.
Children will be interested in the Husky Farm, trampoline center, sovarium, parks “U Lukomorye” and “Green Planet”. On all ski areas there are ski schools, whose instructors will teach the child to ski and snowboard.
Fort Eureka Hotel has a tour desk. You can book individual tours or go on a trip with a group. All types of excursion services are in demand: hiking to natural attractions, jeeping and rafting on mountain trails and roads, road or bus trips to Olympic venues, areas of Greater Sochi, Abkhazia.
During the tours, vacationers are accompanied by a guide. The driver makes stops in the most picturesque places where you can take colorful photos. Thematic excursions to Sky Park, Husky Farm, Eveni Park, apiary, “Shishin Dvor” involve a detailed entertainment program on the territory of the facilities. Long trips, for example, to Abkhazia, are planned with lunch in one of the restaurants serving dishes of national cuisine.
Staying at the hotel “Fort Eureka”, vacationers get excellent service, a beautiful view from the windows of the mountains, proximity to the ski slopes, the authentic atmosphere of a medieval castle.