For those who are looking for an excellent and inexpensive option for a quality holiday, the hotel opens its doors to 33 bears. From the first minutes of stay, hospitality and high professionalism of the staff are felt. The territory of the hotel and the surrounding area are perfect for active pastime. There are conditions for skiing, hiking and cycling.Check Rates
Hotel 33 bears is part of the eponymous Club complex. It is located in one of the most beautiful places in the Southern Urals – Abzakovo. It is about 35 kilometers from Beloretsk. The hotel has an advantageous geographical location, around it are concentrated 3 ski centers – Abzakovo, Mratkino and Bannoye. This feature allows vacationers to diversify their ski schedule and try their hand at different routes. The distance with the nearest ski lift is 1.5 kilometers. To get to magnitogorsk airport will take about 1 hour.
The exterior of the hotel is made in the Alpine style, and the interior amazes with its originality and individualism. The complex of 33 bears occupies an area of 3 hectares, within which, in addition to the hotel itself, there are:
- sports store “Rus Ski” together with the test center HEAD – ATOMIC;
- café “Berloga”;
- Museum of Alpine Ski Racing-School Chistyakov.
The sports store offers a wide selection of ski equipment and equipment of various brands – Phenix, Reusch, X-Bionic, Helly Hansen, X-socks, Head, Fischer. Connoisseurs of outdoor activities will appreciate this service, as you can always return from a holiday with a pleasant gift.
For accommodation, rooms of different categories are provided, which can accommodate up to 130 people at a time. All of them are apartment type, consist of 1 or 2 rooms. Some are additionally equipped with a small kitchen area, which is a huge plus for those who are used to traveling with children. Absolutely every room has a drying cabinet for shoes and clothes.
Rooms at the 33 Bear Hotel:
- standard – area 21.2 m2. Double room, consists of 1 room, has a separate exit to the street. There are 2 single beds, there is a kitchen with a stove, a bathroom is combined. There is a vestibule for storing ski equipment. Wet clothes can be stored in a special heat cabinet. Additional amenities include a refrigerator, bedside lamps, satellite TV;
- standard-plus – area 21.9m2. Thanks to the extra bed, the room is suitable for triple occupancy. There is also a small kitchen with a stove and a full set of dishes and a dining area;
- standard attic – area 29.3 m2. Attic-type room is considered 2-bed, but due to the presence of a folding sofa, it is allowed to stay four. The space of the room is divided into sleeping and kitchen areas. There is a wardrobe for drying things, refrigerator, TV;
- double-comfort – area 40.5 m2. This is one of the most spacious rooms in the hotel. 4 people are allowed. Sleeping places are organized by 1 double bed and a folding sofa. A separate kitchen area is equipped with a stove, fridge and dining table. A full set of dishes is provided;
- standard sport – area 25.3m2. Depending on the preferences of the guests, the room is equipped with 1 double or 2 single beds. In addition, a sofa is installed, which allows you to accommodate 4 guests. Each room has a private entrance. There is a refrigerator and an electric kettle, there is no kitchen;
- standard sport-plus – area 23.1 m2. Designed for triple occupancy due to an additionally installed bed. The entrance is separate, there is no kitchen;
- family – area 38,4 m2. The room consists of two rooms, the maximum number of guests is 6 people. 3 main beds are installed, plus 3 extra beds. There is a kitchen area with everything you need, satellite TV;
- family-plus (luxury) – area 68.8m2. This is a great option for a large family or company. The room consists of 2 floors. On the 1st there is a fully equipped kitchen, on the 2nd – a bedroom. At the same time can accommodate up to 7 people due to 5 main beds and 2 additional. The room has 2 toilets and 1 shower. Each room has a TV;
- standard single – area 13.1 m2. Designed for one person, inside there is one single bed. The bathroom is combined, there is a wardrobe, TV;
- standard-super – area 28 m2. The room is considered a double room, has a separate entrance. Due to the presence of a sofa, 4 people can stay. There is a fully equipped kitchen, clothes dryer, TV.
Attention! Children under 5 years stay free of charge, provided that they are accommodated in existing beds in the room. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms. Pets are allowed.
Lyudmila, 45 years old, Magnitogorsk: Beautiful hotel with decent value for money. We rest here regularly, were both in winter and in summer. Lovely rooms, cozy, the staff perfectly monitors the order. A huge plus is the presence of a kitchen with all the dishes and cutlery. There is even an electric kettle. You do not need to carry anything with you. Around beautiful nature, clean air, there are mangal zones. The cable car is a long way off, but in winter the hotel provides a free shuttle service.
To feel all the warmth of the hospitality of the hotel 33 bears will allow a cozy café “Berloga”. Professional chefs will prepare a dish for every taste. The menu is so diverse that it will be appreciated by both adults and children. The café is suitable for corporate events, holidays, anniversaries, children’s events. Three halls are equipped for guests:
- 1st – designed for 27 people;
- 2nd – designed for 22 people;
- 3rd – VIP-hall, designed for 8 people.
For those who decide to please themselves with a dish on the grill among the birch grove, gazebos with barbecues are installed and mangal zones are equipped. Each gazebo has an electrical outlet, which is especially necessary in the evening. Mangal areas are rented for an additional fee.
The 33 Bears Hotel is open all year round and offers a different range of services depending on the season. The nearest ski resort is “Abzakovo”, it is located 2 km from the hotel. For tourists there are 13 trails of different length and complexity:
- 1 – 1735 m, drop 311 m, medium difficulty;
- 2 – 840 m, drop 259 m, freeride;
- 3 – 365 m, drop 146 m, freeride;
- 4 – 1260 m, drop 295 m, the most difficult, sporty;
- 5 – 1610 m, drop 297 m, difficult;
- 6 – 1260 m, drop 275 m, freeride;
- 7 – 120 m, 20 m drop is easy;
- 8 – 340 m, drop 78 m, difficult, sporty;
- 9 – 170.5 m, drop 34.2 m, light, suitable for beginners;
- 10 – 2600 m, drop 258 m, light;
- 11 – 877 m, drop 215 m, difficult;
- 12 – 2780 m, drop 255 m, medium difficulty;
- 13 – 970 m, drop 190 m, difficult.
The ski season starts in November-December and lasts until March-April. Trails are opened and closed gradually. The resort has a separate track for tubing. Rental of windmeds from 100 to 300 rubles per hour, depends on the day of the week. As a rule, on weekends the cost of rental increases.
Real extreme and acuity of sensation will give night skiing. All tracks are illuminated by spotlights. Even beginners will feel great at the resort, conditions for learning to ride have been created for them. Children will also be able to try themselves in skiing. Rescuers work on all ski slopes, a medical center functions. Connoisseurs of flat skis can go for a ride on a walking route. It passes through a coniferous forest, the total length of 10 km. Some tracks of Abzakovo are suitable for sports competitions, both Russian and international level.
At the resort you can actively spend time on a kake or ride a snowmobile. Another interesting entertainment is a husky walk. This winter activity will appeal to both adults and children. On weekdays, the cost of a walk per person is 300 rubles, on weekends and holidays the price may increase.
Note! All prices are current as of December 2020.
On the ski slopes there is a snow-covered system consisting of 8 snow production units. This allows you to adapt to any vagaries of nature, and the first skiers come to the resort at the end of October. On the slopes there are 6 towing cable cars and 1 passenger. In an hour, the lifts are able to lift 4.5 thousand people.
In winter, ski equipment is rented – skis, snowboards, boots, glasses, poles, etc. In addition, it provides a service for the repair of skis.
On the territory of the Club Complex you can really have a good time. For guests there is a playground and volleyball court, table tennis tables. Athletes can go to the sports ground with bars, a horizontal bar and a bench for the press. Adults and teenagers, balls, board games, badminton are available for rent.
Importantly! In winter, the 33 Bears Hotel offers its guests a free shuttle service to and from the ski slopes.
Kirill, 28 years old, Yekaterinburg: Every winter with friends we go to rest in 33 bears. Good conditions for skiing. That year, even children were put on skis. We took a few lessons, the instructors are professional, quickly taught the first skills. From the hotel to the cable car drove up by car. Free parking is available downstairs. This is very convenient, since you do not need to adapt to the transfer. Equipment is always rented, the prices are reasonable. And in the rooms there is a place for drying clothes and shoes after skiing.
Everyone staying at the hotel can get acquainted with local attractions and visit them. One of them is a stunning mini-resort, which is located in a pine forest. On the territory of the zoo you can see among the common species and rare animals. Amur tigers and Far Eastern leopards, wolves, bears, bison, foxes, camels, raccoons, various birds and many other animals feel comfortable here. Some of them can not only be observed, but also fed under the supervision of an experienced instructor. Nearby there is a pond, a children’s playground is a good option for a family holiday.
For those who want to relax the body and have fun for the soul, there is a year-round water park. This place will appeal to both adults and children. There is a large swimming pool (area 300 m2)and children’s (area 100m2),bar, bath, SPA-salon. Visitors will be pleasantly surprised by the water temperature of +29 degrees, the air will warm up to +30. After spending the whole day in the water park, guests will receive a charge of vivacity for a whole week.
A fascinating excursion to the Museum of Alpine Skiing will acquaint visitors with the history of the development of alpine skiing. Here you can see various authentic exhibits and listen to an interesting story about the world of the modern ski industry.
The beauty of this region will open to tourists during special walking routes, which are laid through coniferous forests and picturesque mountains. In summer hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, in winter on skis, snowmobiles, horse sleds. Their length is more than 10 kilometers. These excursions will deliver a lot of positive emotions, will allow you to meet the dawn in the mountains, look at the snow-capped mountain peaks and watch the sunset. There is also an ice rink where you can have a good time both alone and with a large company.
Due to the fact that the hotel has 33 bears a large selection of services, you can safely come here with the whole family. Entertainment to the liking will find both adults and children. And all this at a very attractive cost.