Hue City is the ancient capital where the last emperors of the Nguyen dynasty lived. Hue is located in the heart of Vietnam and is its religious, cultural and educational center. And Hue hotels combine the best of traditional accommodation with modern technology in the rooms.
The Imperial Hotel is the first five-star hotel in Hue, located on Hung Vuong Boulevard in the heart of the city, next to the Aromatnaya River and just a two-minute walk from Truong Tien Bridge. Imperial Hotel Hue is in close proximity to the city’s famous tourist attractions.
The hotel itself is a building of modern high-rise architecture, while bearing the imprint of the architectural schools of East Asia and the imperial city of Hue. The rooms at the Imperial Hotel Hue are also unique:
- Large Presidential Suite. Located on the top floor, the suite includes two living rooms, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, the architecture of which combines elements of modern and classic.
- Imperial Suite. Also located on the top floor. It offers panoramic views of the Fragrant River, the majestic Ngu Binh Mountain, the Truong Tien Bridge and the city’s ancient monuments. This suite includes a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
- Junior suite. The suite includes a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The design combines historic architectural details and natural décor with modern amenities.
- Deluxe Double. This room offers views of the Dukhov River, Ngu Binh Mountain, Truong Tien Bridge and the city’s ancient monuments. The apartment includes a bedroom and a bathroom.
But the main feature of the Imperial Hotel Hue is the first and only casino in the city of Hue. The club features slot machines, modern multiplayer roulettes, blackjack and baccarat. In addition, there are many interesting and modern games, and a full range of drinks and light snacks are offered free of charge.
The 33-storey tower of the Vinpearl Hotel Hue, located on the banks of the Fragrant River, has become a new attraction of the city. Cubic, modern, at first glance, the hotel still retains the traditional features for which the city of Hue is so loved. Charming patterns of the sea, mountains, as well as symbols of the old dynasty, such as golden dragons and phoenixes, are on every corner of the hotel. At the same time, modern facilities such as a lively sky bar or the city’s first steakhouse offer guests the best of both worlds.
Vacationers in their reviews note that hotels will especially appeal to those who love steaks. But this is not the only thing you can try in the hotel:
- Lotus Restaurant. It is named after the flowers that were once a symbol of the Vietnamese imperial family. Traditional Vietnamese food inspired by court cuisine that will surprise and delight every visitor.
- The Prime. This is the same restaurant for steak fans. The Prime offers the finest meat cuts prepared with creative fusion elements inspired by local recipes.
- Aqua Bar. The bar has an open space where guests can admire the city while drinking creative cocktails and trying bar snacks.
- Lobby bar. Located right in the main lobby, here you can enjoy refreshing drinks, have a snack and admire the scenery.
- Sky Bar. Located on the top floor of the hotel, it is not only a place where guests can enjoy cocktails or cool beer, but also a panoramic view.
The hotel is suitable not only for individual and family holidays, but also for business travelers, as it has a high-tech business lounge, catering and VIP services.
Indochine palace is the atmosphere of a luxurious noble house in the style of Indochina culture. Dedicated to Empress Nam Phuong and the last emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty, the hotel promises sincere hospitality and a friendly atmosphere.
Guests can fully rejuvenate at the spa or simply relax and unwind by the pool. In this hotel, the possibilities are endless:
- Le Spa. To take care of well-being and rejuvenate, you can use the full range of services in the spa center Le Spa with steam bath and sauna, body care. There are various massages, hair care, manicure, pedicure, facial and make-up services.
- Gym, swimming pool and billiard club. The large swimming pool, known as the largest in Hue, occupies the entire ground floor of the Indochine Palace Hotel. Wide lawns and palm trees create a shaded sun terrace. Les Bains Pool Bar offers snacks and a variety of cocktails throughout the day.
The hotel is close to famous tourist attractions, including the Museum of Fine Arts, the Gakk Gallery and the Green Bamboo Art Gallery, all within walking distance. Fu Bai International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
Inspired by the original French style combined with the architectural and artistic culture of Hue, the historic Senna Hue Hotel retains enduring values dating back to the fourteenth and eighteenth centuries. The trapezoidal roof in combination with a crimson façade and a square building are the hallmarks of historic French architecture in Hue.
The Senna Hue Hotel has 129 rooms and suites equipped with modern equipment, which is suitable for customers who are both on vacation and on a business trip. All rooms are also made in the French style in the spirit of a bygone era. With the same mood, you can visit the local restaurant and bar:
Hue Restaurant. It is a place with signature cuisine inspired by both Europe and Asia, with traditional Hue dishes. All dishes are not only delicious, but also exquisitely and carefully decorated to emphasize the importance of eating. Attentive service and stylish furnishings make the restaurant an ideal place for both business and leisurely dinners.
Beer & Barrel Bar. Located in the open air by the lush garden, the bar is the right place for a variety of activities from morning to evening. It serves morning coffee, delicious quick lunches and afternoon teas, as well as pre- and after-dinner champagne, wines and rare spirits.
There is also a carp pond on site, where you can relax or feed the fish.
Pilgrimage Village Boutique Hotel & Resort & Spa is located in a quiet countryside surrounded by lush gardens, yet close to famous historical sites and Hue City.
The hotels embody a unique blend of traditional style and modern Vietnamese art: Pilgrimage Village Boutique Resort & Spa offers harmony of nature and local culture. Delicious food, sound sleep and measured everyday life will help to recover from the exhausting city life.
The hotel offers its guests 173 rooms and villas. There are also plenty of activities to choose from:
- swimming in a 48-meter pool;
- relax on sun loungers;
- a game of billiards;
- private city tour;
- spa treatments;
- enjoying the local food in the restaurants.
The nearest airport is just a 20-minute drive away, while Da Nang International Airport is 1 hour and 45 minutes away by car.
Vedana Lagoon Resort & Spa is a tourist complex with sea views. It is located between two cities known as World Heritage Sites: Hue and Hoi An. It offers suites , a bridal villa with swimming pool and bungalows with modern amenities. Each room is a luxurious apartment where guests can relax and enjoy their holiday.
The hotel includes additional services such as a pool bar, a library, a beauty salon, shops, a cafeteria, a spa, a gym, a tennis court and a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy water sports, and children can play in the kids’ club and by the pool.
Hotels also offer delicious meals at Horizon Restaurant and Lantern Restaurant. And order the famous spirits at the Cape Bar.
The hotel’s spa and wellness centres combine the ancient traditional wisdom of the East with the healing methods of the West. Tai chi or yoga classes will help to find balance and peace in the mind and soul. Individual or group lessons are available on request.
The colonial mansion in the center of the hotel was built in the 1930s as part of the residence of the French politician. The mansion’s distinctive façade, its long horizontal lines and nautical motifs are a hallmark of the modern school of Art Deco architecture. Its two complementary wings, built in 2005, have a modern design, but still reflect elements of art deco aesthetics.
A restaurant was built with the same grace. La Residence is an elegant and luxurious place offering an Asian menu created by a creative team of chefs. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also served in another restaurant – Beer. Vietnamese and Western dishes are already available. Guests can dine al fresco with views of the river and the surrounding area.
The hotel’s spa menu includes a range of treatments, therapies, scrubs and wraps based on ancient treatments and techniques largely developed in Vietnam and Asian culture. There is also a new fitness center equipped with treadmills, exercise bikes, an elliptical trainer and power equipment, and, of course, an area with a rubber floor for free workouts.
Alba Wellness Resort By Fusion is proud to be a member of the Openasia Group, managed by Fusion, a healthcare-focused services development company. Alba Wellness is located by the hot springs and natural mineral water.
The main feature of the hotel is that it offers unique packages for wellness:
- Package “Detox yourself”. You can choose a three-, five- and seven-day program that aims to help free yourself from the harmful effects of city life and send the vacationer on a path of self-change.
- A course of detoxification and purification of the body and mind. Participating in a half-day course will be an opportunity to experience peace and tranquility.
- Hot springs detox. The 5-day detoxification course is conducted under the guidance of Dieter Büchner, an experienced German trainer.
- Siam Reiki Therapy. Brings a new awareness of the blocked energies in the four bodies: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Mandala wellness retreat. It helps to immerse yourself in yourself and achieve awareness. The practice of healing by sound also takes place.
Alba Wellness Resort By Fusion offers different types of rooms and bungalows, which are fully equipped, elegantly decorated according to the tastes of customers.
Silk Path Grand Hue, as well as many hotels in the city of Hue, is made in the French style. The character of the area in which the hotel is located is colonial mansions, traditional garden houses and the historic railway station of the city. It was these features that inspired the concept and design of the hotel.
The Silk Path Grand Hotel has 198 rooms divided into seven categories:
- Deluxe. Simple yet comfortable room with a desk, a reading armchair and a wide range of amenities.
- Classical. This room is decorated in gold and yellow tones.
- Premium classics. Also decorated in yellow tones, but there is a comfortable seating area with a sofa.
- Triple classic. Ideal for a small family or group of friends, with one double bed and one single bed. As in the previous versions, color tones are different shades of yellow. There is a separate seating area and a bathtub.
- Junior Suite The highlight is the full-wall windows with panoramic views. Warm cream and fresh blue tones create a homely atmosphere in the sleeping area and living room.
- Executive Suite. The large bedroom and adjoining living room are decorated in cool blue tones with Art Deco tiles. Large semicircular windows offer views of the green city and the mountains in the background.
- Presidential Suite. The design was inspired by the luxury of the royal Hue dynasty. This is the largest suite in the hotel and one of the best rooms in the whole city, furnished with luxurious furniture in two bedrooms and a living room.
The interior design of each room is a fusion of imperial splendor, colonial charm and modern sophistication.
Angsana Lang Co is a 5-star resort with swimming pools, a private beach, a full-service spa. Spend the day relaxing on the private sandy beach, exercising on the golf course or pampering yourself at the spa. In between, order lunch or dinner at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants.
All 216 soundproofed rooms have free Wi-Fi and room service. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms have fireplaces and deep soaking tubs, as well as thoughtful details, including a pillow menu and bathrobes. Rooms have a balcony.
Guests can experience the thrill of the safari or take advantage of the quieter leisure facilities, including an outdoor tennis court. There are also 2 outdoor pools and one children’s pool. But the main service of the hotel is a SPA complex. It has 10 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Spa facilities include a sauna, a steam bath and a hammam. A variety of treatments are offered, including aromatherapy.
Banyan Tree Lang Co is a complex of luxury pool villas located between the azure waters of the South China Sea and the Truong Son mountain range. This hotel is the ideal place for travellers looking for a place to stay in luxury or a convenient location to explore the area.
Banyan Tree Lang Co Beach Hotel offers 56 villas with swimming pools, sun terraces and spacious living spaces. Typical of a luxurious tropical retreat, the architecture and design of these villas pay homage to the ancient Vietnamese dynasties and cultural richness of the region.
With three restaurants and a bar, each offering different dining options, and four more restaurants outside the complex, the tourist will be truly spoilt for choice. In addition, the signature restaurant Destination Dining was created for guests who are looking for an unusual place for romance and a secluded dinner.
And the hotel’s spa staff say their treatments promote natural healing. Here you can enjoy a variety of carefully designed treatments carried out by skillful spa therapists. All products used contain aromatic ingredients that contribute to even greater relaxation and immersion.
In the city of Hue, more than three hundred architectural monuments have been preserved, most of them have already been restored. But still the main attractions of the city are the walls of the kinh Thanh citadel, as well as the Mangka Fort, which is currently used as a military base.